FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Happy Valentine's Day

Dragonfly
Happy Valentine's Day to all lovers across the world. Share with us your experience today.
SkullPizza
Awww thanks schnookums!
fading-reality
Happy V-tines day to everyone! One of my friends hate valentines day and her boyfriend got her ALOT of stuff and she got mad about it so I felt bad for him. He always talks to me about what all goes on between them.
startsomething
I poured my heart out to a girl I can't resist, and she told me she needs more time. I wonder if she really needs more time or if she's just making excuses. Maybe she's stalling for time until she can figure out how to tell me I'm a goober without hurting my feelings. I spent an hour and eight dollars buying the last rose in town! And I even made a nice flash presentation for her. The weird thing is I feel like I don't know myself when I'm around her. But I don't think I can get over her. It's soo confusing I just want to give up. But I can't. She's that great. I just don't know what to do. But happy valentines everyone.
rasputinrockband
I was pretty suprised to see the violent protests against valentines day recently in the Middle East and India, I understand cultural conflict, but really, it seems like a harmless holiday to me.

It has been said that it is an attempt by north american culture to poisen the minds of foreign youth, well I don't know about that, but even so I dont think it merits the burning of an effigy of St. Valentine. I'm not really religous, but come on...thats just silly.

I think people need to chill out a bit on both sides of the globe, and quit taking these issues so seriously, cartoons, valentines day...its child's play.
Jack_Hammer
For Valantines day, my GF dumped me!, great, thanks for reminding me...
Mad

*Sorry I just am a bit pissed about that is all considering that I love her*
Jack_Hammer
Quote:
MEGADETH Song Lyrics

I'll Get Even

(From the album "CRYPTIC WRITINGS")

I'm lonely and abandonned
Washed up, left for dead
I'm lost inside the desert
Of every word you said

Like a nuclear reactor
Or TNT
I'm thinking about the times
When you lied to me

All the innuendo
Caught up on your hook
I was just a name
In your little black book
In you little black book

Ah, I'll get even with you

I'm bitter and I'm twisted
I haven't slept in days
I'm lonely and I'm angry
I can't make it go away

I'm like a bomb that's ticking
I got voices in my head
I got a doll with needles in
Wishing you were dead

I'll get you back somehow
That's what I'm gonna do
I'll get you back somehow
Your nightmare coming true

Ah, that's what I'm gonna do
Gonna get even with you

You better look behind you
'Cause there I'm gonna be
I'll be standing in the shadows
With who I used to be

He's slightly schizophrenic
Me and me and me and me agree
That you are gonna pay
For what you did to me

Gonna get even with you
Ah, that's what I'm gonna do
I'm gonna...

Those lyrics seem to spring to mind...
Wink
rasputinrockband
Ha,

Nothing quite like plotting revenge through heavy metal music on valentines day. Just be careful your not throwing CSI evidence all over the net with your hatred! Good luck buddy!
glossee
my valentine was me and my bf went shopping together, and then he bought me a beautiful ring...and i bought him a pair of shoes, so he looks more handsome in those pair Embarassed anyway, the most important thing is, we spend time together after these hectic schedule between me and him Smile
lockwolf
like every valentines day I spent it alone with no girl in the world caring about me Sad

but the day after a friend of mine gave me a sugar free bawls energy drink (it was from a girl Smile ) and I got a couple guitar picks from a few friends. is she implying something with the bawls energy drink? Shocked
tefa_taftaf2010
happy valantaines day

this word i heard it in that day from only one person

she was my friend

i hope all the world love each other and no wars again
Marston
Valentines day is for suckers.
SNES350
Valentines Day (this is BEFORE I realized it) was a generally bad day. It picked up a little after the morning but it was just another ordinary day for me, though not an upbeat one. I'm guessing my classes were he cause of this.
NuniPio
happy valentines to all...even tho its a lil late Wink
Vrythramax
Happy valentines day to all! Especially the women in the crowd Smile

Yeah it may be a little late, but better let than never.

Addendum: I have my wife's permission to say that Sad
mimsxmassacre
I poured my heart out to a girl I can't resist, and she told me she needs more time. I wonder if she really needs more time or if she's just making excuses. Maybe she's stalling for time until she can figure out how to tell me I'm a goober without hurting my feelings. I spent an hour and eight dollars buying the last rose in town! And I even made a nice flash presentation for her. The weird thing is I feel like I don't know myself when I'm around her. But I don't think I can get over her. It's soo confusing I just want to give up. But I can't. She's that great. I just don't know what to do. But happy valentines everyone.

how sweet
Vrythramax
Shocked

That last post was either very early or exceedingly late! If you really have nothing to add to a topic that is almost 2 years old....just leave it in the dead pile, also please use the appropriate quotation tags when copying/pasting from another source.

-closed-