FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Design forum

cronic5
I think you should make a design forum where you can make a few people who enjoy desiging images, banners, etc. and people who aren't so good could ask some people to design something for them. I know many people who don't have many image editing software or just aren't good at it and need someone else to do it. This could generate many more people to post on the forums because people always need images designed. THe forums would never die out.
charliehk
I second that; also I think a rewarding scheme should exist to motivate people to help. Maybe some points granted to the designer...

cronic5 wrote:
I think you should make a design forum where you can make a few people who enjoy desiging images, banners, etc. and people who aren't so good could ask some people to design something for them. I know many people who don't have many image editing software or just aren't good at it and need someone else to do it. This could generate many more people to post on the forums because people always need images designed. THe forums would never die out.
WickedGravity
Makes sense to me.

We have one from the technical side of the coin witht he scripting and the tutorial forums, maybe we should have one that goes to the artistic side of the dice and shows what people can do with said scripting languages and tutorials.

Maybe post templates or the like up there for others who are not so skilled to use until they gain the knowledge. With permission of course.
Bondings
We call that place the "marketplace". Wink Under "Miscellaneous".
cronic5
Bondings wrote:
We call that place the "marketplace". Wink Under "Miscellaneous".

I mean a place where you ask for people to design a specific image. Like a banner etc.
Bondings
You can ask that there. The marketplace isn't there for gmail only.