FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

my newest site

miztiik
hey all this is my newest site

http://karuthu.uni.cc

i want your comments on it

Thank you
smart19
it is your forum

it looks like frihost forum

really no comment i can give you

work hard
khairulsyahir
No, it's doesn't only look like Frihost forum, it's EXACTLY like frihost forum.
Maybe you can change the theme perhaps? Or do the design your own? Or just do anything!! Set it apart from Frihost. That's the only way you gonna get comment from others.
Hobbit
What? It doesn't look like the frihost forum. Confused Same theme, but that doesn't matter much cause it's the default and everyone can use it.
clip
SubSilver would be the word. But oh well, good luck with your site and hop that you'll have a lot of members. Very Happy Very Happy
erlendhg
Shouldn't you have more than just a forum on your site.
I think you should have a main page where you write about your site´s content and stuff. Make your site more "personal", if you understand.
Thats at least what I would prefer...
megamass
how you can call phpbb forum a website? it even doesnt have skin on it. do something for your forum, change style, add banners and than show, because now the only thing we can say - do somthing!
testoo
I think that can't be called a website
It's only a phpbb forum with the default skin!
I think you should make a real website, and customize your forum in order to have a real website!
Good work!
miztiik
i was more of looking for comments on the content side!
gothicgeek
If you at least had customized forum names it could be a website, but it would have to have a distinct vibe/niche to be a stand alone website.
stevebox
I think that it isnt that bad, but you have to customize it a little. There are a lot of Styles around, i had that forum too some time ago - with google you will find a lot. And there are also some which are free (no paying)!
bye
steve