FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

An error in my forum

alkutob
I installed a new templete to my forum called Dusty Green and edited the style data to be used as my account templete ..but after finishing and trying to browse my forum I found that an error was inthe templete and since that time I can't login to my forum as admin .
Each time I try to login I faced this error massege :

"" phpBB : Critical Error

Could not open Dusty Green template config file

DEBUG MODE

Line : 390
File : functions.php ""

After this happened I intered CP and deleted the Dusty Green templete , but still have the same error massege .

Other users can inter the forum with default forum templete easily .

So ,, is there any way to chance the the templete of my account from any other place ...

What is the solution ?
Shall I install the forum again ?

Help me
Bondings
If the other templates are still working, I would suggest to make a new administrator account and then edit your current account in the admin panel.
alkutob
Ok ,,,but I don't know how to make an admin account to edit the first one

Please Bondings lead me to the way that I can do this

I made an other account and I can login the forum with this one but how can I make this account as an admin one ...?????????

thank you
Aelita
I'm actually getting the same error on my site right now. http://shadowdancer.frihost.net/forums

The reason I have it though is because i updated the forums after installing the skin that is on there. I went and remade that skin my default, but the skin was deleted from my site. So I have to reupload the skin and it will be fine. And if not I'm going to back up the database and just reinstall it afterwards and upload the skin again.
alkutob
Visitors or members can login my forum because the default templete is available for them ... http://www.alkutob-jordan.frih.net/forum/

but I choosed another templete for my account as admin

Can I do anything from the DirectAdmin Page ????
Bondings
I changed the style manually in the database. Please try again to see if it works.
wumingsden
alkutob wrote:
Visitors or members can login my forum because the default templete is available for them ... http://www.alkutob-jordan.frih.net/forum/

but I choosed another templete for my account as admin

Can I do anything from the DirectAdmin Page ????

I sorted out your problem 3 days ago, is it still there? I also deleted one account and upgraded the other to admin status, are you still having the same problems?