FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

HAS ANYONE SEEN FINAL DESTINATION 3

borrito
has anyone seen final destination 3 because i want to know if its a good movie or not, because i wanted to go today. well can anyone that has seen it post comments about the movie
Josso
Hope it's better than the second one that's all I can say. It wasn't bad exactly... quite good actually but not amazing or anything. Probably the best thing in UK cinema at the moment though.
dray101
I didn't know there was a final destination 3, i'll have to see it.

I think final destination 2 was better than 1 (i saw 2 first) thats pretty strange because i think most sequels are dumb.

Any way hopefully 3 is even better.
Xminor131
I haven't seen three as of yet but the first and second ones were cool. What a perfect enemy.
RASHID007
I saw Final Destination 3. It was alright for what it was. First off, expect to be in a theatre with a bunch of Teeny Boppers. My friends and I were a group of 25 year old guys and we stuck out like a sore thumb. The movie story had a bunch of holes in it but ignore that and it was pretty good. The best part of it is how grusome the killings are. Very very creative ways to die. It's a fun no brainer and I recommend it but go in expecting very little and you will be pleased.

~Rashid