FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Superbowl XL

H2sniper
Anyone watch the Superbowl?
Wow I think the Seahawks simply sucked.
They had a lot of chances to win that game, I mean the MVP of the year did like.....nothing.
Why did they give him the MVP anyway?
[idbi]SKi
Simple fact, Steelers are a better team...
Seahawks have good players, but they couldn't beat Steelers in that game...

You could see from the start...
sovkipe
Quote:
Anyone watch the Superbowl?

I watch the olympics games
Laughing
TheFaction
the seahawks didnt just suck...although it was part of the reason why they lost. i was rooting for the steelers and ill admit it was kind of cheap how they won. this is because the refs were making some iffy calls throughout the game.

all in all, this years super bowel was nothing special. even the commercials sucked. sad year for the nfl playoffs
Northgatebaseball
I would have to disagree. I believe the seahawks were the better team, although I did predict the Steelers would win. I couldnt have cared less who won either way, but the Steelers did get some pretty big breaks. You said that you could tell from the start that the Steelers would win. I would like to know your reasoning. The entire first quarter the steelers only gained 7 yards. The Seahawks got 60 yards, and a field goal...after a TD was taken away. This pulled momentum over to the steelers. In the second quarter, the Steelers outgained the Seahawks 86-74, but it was still a fairly even battle. The second half was when the Steelers took over, but you can't say that you could tell from the start.

I do think the Seahawks got robbed a bit by the refs. It was the only Superbowl in history in which the losing team won the turnover battle, the Time of Possession, and yards gained.
skaccomatto
I watched the game and it was my first Superbowl in the USA (I moved here 10 months ago)... I really liked the game even if my american friends told me that it wasn't a really good match.

I am looking forward for the next ones!! Very Happy
madamex-7
i wanna marry troy polamalu.
i have never seen a safety with his skills. the superbowl was not even his best game, but he still played amazingly. you know a player has true talent when his defensive coordinator admits that he basically doesn't tell him what to do.
i am not saying that he was the reason the steelers won, but he's fantastic. btw, the seahawks suck. the team was never ready to compete in the superbowl, shaun alexander or not.