FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

GameCave Productions; Vibrant Simplicity

RhysAndrews
GameCave Productions
Vibrant Simplicity

CLICK HERE!
GameCave Productions is a small little organisation I started in 2003. We design Games, Software, Developer Tools (for languages GML and soon C/C++), Business Applications, and more. Lately our team has been getting a lot of publicity, So i'm really excited to show you all the new site. You can visit it Here.

We program our games and tools in a language called GML. GML stands for GameMaker Language, And before you say it's corny, it started off a tiny little application allowing you to make pacman-like games with drag and drop actions (back in 1999), However in the past 2-3 years has become a fully-functional language, with DLL functionality and everything; So I can easily say the lame "Game Maker" has definitely out-dated the purpose of the application.

Thankyou all for your time
Regards
RhysAndrews
Vanquish
Wow, that looks like a great organisation! Maybe you could make me a game huh? Grand Theft Auto: Newcastle would be nice, if so please PM me. Nah i'm only joking, lmao!