FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


web hosts





borrito
i get a free web hosting plan from here will it lag like some other service providers
n0obie4life
borrito wrote:
i get a free web hosting plan from here will it lag like some other service providers


It depends on how fast your connection is to the server Rolling Eyes
borrito
so does anyone know where the server is at? and i have dsl just action like i had another host like this but it was always laggy and all the websites would be down for a couple of hours and i was tired of that
n0obie4life
borrito wrote:
so does anyone know where the server is at? and i have dsl just action like i had another host like this but it was always laggy and all the websites would be down for a couple of hours and i was tired of that


Our server is located in the US, provided by www.savvis.net .
bayisa
thanks god I know ...
BugBear
bayisa wrote:
thanks god I know ...



i'm sorry if this is off topic but that guy has posted that 5 times (all of his posts)
n0obie4life
BugBear wrote:
bayisa wrote:
thanks god I know ...



i'm sorry if this is off topic but that guy has posted that 5 times (all of his posts)


I know.

-close-
Related topics
How did you hear about FRIHost ?
Installing a SMF based forum
Mod's Installed and Custom PHP Scripts Made
Different web hosts, same TOS
Just Wondering
So, you are lazy to download a FTP program eh?
YASI (Yet Another Self Introduction)
10 Yr Old Girl Becomes Microsoft Qualified, no bs
how to make web hosting
The Definative Web Hosting Guide
web pages
Most reliable web host when price is no object?
Webspace for sale, and a web adress
Popular web scripting language
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Frihost Forum Index -> Support and Web Hosting -> Guests

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.