FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

How do you want to die

Blaster
Basicly how do you want to die. Me when I am old probley doing something that people will remember.
Saber
I have thought about it, and I havent come up with a way that I woul dwant to die, But I do know how I dont want to die... hooked up to a machine, not being able to do anything but wait... wait... untill it comes... I think That as long as thats not what happens I wont mind.
Rising
I don't know.I'm scared when thinking about this matter.I hope I could live for ever.I know it's impossible but I want it to be real.
Blaster
Rising wrote:
I don't know.I'm scared when thinking about this matter.I hope I could live for ever.I know it's impossible but I want it to be real.

With medicines out there nowa days it may still be true. Who knows. The age that people die goes up like every year.
SkullPizza
I want to die right as I orgasm in a 24 yr olds mod censor.
Jack_Hammer
I don't know how I want to die, I think quick and painless though I don't know what my life will be like in the furture so I can't really state, I think at my happiest moment would be nice to have that feeling forever, but then if it's something like sex it's not gonna be nice for them is it?,
Rolling Eyes
broken2144
I've always wanted to be shot in the head. Feel the pain, then it's done. (I'm a little wierd, I guess)
Lied
I want to die in my feet.Not creepled in some sick-bed
For how, i dont know,I only hope that it will be quick.
Nyizsa
I hope I will be able to finish all my things before. So I would like to die thinking "Ok, so this is the end. At least it was a good show."
hac
SkullPizza, you are one sick dude. I want to die in my sleep dreaming pleasant dreams and knowing that I will be missed.
cnnet
I want to die with lots of ppl around me
and at that time
I would be very happy though I'd die
Travelmom
I wanna go as late in life as possible, and not from sickness!
testoo
I want to die the later i can. My death will have to be quick,
like by a nuclear bomb!! But i want to have done what i should do in my life.
And finally I want to die happy
silvermesh
I want to die by falling off some scaffolding on the side of a high-rise sky-scraper, while fighting four deadly viper-clan ninjas to protect the mystic ruby from falling into the hands of their evil lord "Karakinos"
H2sniper
I wanna die in battle, or after i've done something important.
Like colonel Travis said in the Alamo-
"Victory or Death!"
althalus
What an odd question... How would I like to die? I'd preferably go out in a quick and painless way (in my sleep, perhaps?) but knowing myself I'm sure it'd be very slow and painfull. It's just my luck.. Wink

Blaster
I deffently want to go easly and quick. That is the most ideal way to go I think. But I want to live my life to the fullest.
heady233
Blaster wrote:
Basicly how do you want to die. Me when I am old probley doing something that people will remember.

How i wantto die, hmm, I think I would like to be sleeping, but I don't know, I'm only 10. Wink
Nameless
I think the best way to die would be looking at the 5027 calander.
lyndonray
as long as its quck and painless and i don't see it coming. Plus i don't think i would like the whole 'life flashing in front of your eyes' bull-.
photon
almost all will like to have a painless death, and me in particular!! i simply cannot bear any pain at all, even to the extent that i have not had a single fracture all my life Smile so i would just like to die in sleep without struggling..
cycus
Well, it seems everybody here wants to die a natural death. But I want to die so that even my death would leave smile on someone's face. A death who every wants but only few get their wish fulfilled. A death for which persons are awarded even after they have gone to heaven( heaven because a person like this an never got hell). I want to die like a soldier. Cool
Blaster
cycus wrote:
Well, it seems everybody here wants to die a natural death. But I want to die so that even my death would leave smile on someone's face. A death who every wants but only few get their wish fulfilled. A death for which persons are awarded even after they have gone to heaven( heaven because a person like this an never got hell). I want to die like a soldier. Cool

That would be a way you could be remembered. Sounds like a good way to go.
rocky
well, i'd like to live forever but since i cant i hope i wont end up as a vegetable hooked at life support machines
speedlikecy
me i dont wan to die...
because i wan to see world of the future....

car may be fly at the sky... Laughing Laughing Laughing
decard cain
i suppose, like helping someone else. like saving my little brother, family member or close friend. i just can't sit and do nothing, even when theres probabaly nothing i could do
GranMastah
Heroic death or lots of drugs, just to fall asleep never to wake again...
seanooi
i would wanna die peacefully, preferably in my sleep. Nothing too suffering or painful would be best. Laughing
desertwind
Well, basically I dont want to die.

If its mandatory to die, i'll prefer ...

NO! I still dont want to die!!!
dennispater
How do you want to die??
I'm young and I want to die fighting against it.
My own question is now how do I wanna life.
How can you think about dieing if it's so far and that close. Stop thinking about it and live life how you supposed to live life. fighting against everything what can kill you. We are not trying to cure cancer by thinking about death. So live and help the people who have does problems and are fighting. Don't stand dear and fight whit them.
Afraid you don't have to every people have decease. So you to. But anyway the most of the decease you don't noticed. So you are already dieing but you don't now how you die. And believe me you don't wanna find out.

And if you now it. I hope you will cure it.
bye
jeyjack
eheh hard question.. I don't want to die but if I must... By an enjection which make me die instantly.. >_>
David_Pardy
If I die before God takes me away, I just want to make sure that people know I've died so I don't lie in my house rotting for a week before I'm found...
essentialmedia
I like the idea of falling from the sky, kind of like one last flight through the heavens. Not like I am going to notice the impact which will kill me instantly. Hell as long as the newspaper reports reads "killed instantly" that would alright with me!!
Blaster
dennispater wrote:
How do you want to die??
I'm young and I want to die fighting against it.
My own question is now how do I wanna life.
How can you think about dieing if it's so far and that close. Stop thinking about it and live life how you supposed to live life. fighting against everything what can kill you. We are not trying to cure cancer by thinking about death. So live and help the people who have does problems and are fighting. Don't stand dear and fight whit them.
Afraid you don't have to every people have decease. So you to. But anyway the most of the decease you don't noticed. So you are already dieing but you don't now how you die. And believe me you don't wanna find out.

And if you now it. I hope you will cure it.
bye

Wow that was very deep. I never looked at it that way.
Srs2388
I really dont want to die because... I havn't done much I want to be married I want to have children I dont want to think of dieing it would suck badly i've seen people VERY close to me fight for life for a LONG time and its possible to fight it....
and i have seen miracles happen... but I really really dont want to die
a.Bird
Um, I'm never going to die. Matter cannot be destroyed and when my emobdiment decays into the Earth, the molecules that compose what I now consider to be "me" will continue to flow through the universe in another form. Being immortal is so kick ass.
thiamshui
we're born bloody and crying.. if i'm lucky, i will die this way too.. Very HappyVery HappyVery Happy
borud
I don't wonna die either.. The though of not being able to do whatever I want and talk to everyone I want, is bad enough, but not being able to kiss your love of your life one last time, must be the worst thing of 'em all.

I can't imagine how bad that would be.. Neutral
Jack_Hammer
I don't wanna die, It's not that I'm scared of dying I just don't want to be there when it happens.
biggyb
id like to die in my sleep
planet
Preferably another day, with a smile on my face.
Vrythramax
I want to die peacfully in my sleep like my Grandfather did....not screaming like the other passengers in his car. Wink
speedlikecy
Blaster wrote:

i wan to be same like u Surprised Surprised
jostor
Well, first of all I hope it takes a frew yers until I die... like 75 years... And when i do I hope I die calmly in my sleep.
Scorpio
Blaster wrote:

I want to do something that the world remembers me for. Positive i mean.

When I die, i sure hope it is sudden and instantaneous cause i dont want to suffer for a few years with some wasting disease and then die after every part in my body has been turned off one by one

I dont mind dying even at 50, but i want to be recognized for a great achievement of mine well before that.
Catastrophic Fairy
I want to die in a way that will make people giggle. :3

Funeral: "She fell out of the tenth story window because she was dancing around with a cookie for gosh sakes! They heard her screaming 'Wheeee! Cookie parachute!' on her way down! Why are you people crying?!"

If I must die, you people must laugh at me for doing so! D:
Alienz
If there a choice, I did like to die in my sleep without any pain.
Angelgirl
I want to die laughing.. I want to die because I were laughing..

If it's possible I don't know.. Hope it is..

I only know that I want to die laughing, I want to die happy. Smile
Garnet
k I want to live to be older than Bilbo Baggins, and be on the very top of a skyscraper watching the sun rise over New York city. I also think I'd like to be fairly happy when I go. I probably wont miss the complications of being 100+ years old.

If I die young, in the arms of my sweetie with rain falling etc. Like in the movies. Or maybe like how Tom Cruise woke up on the movie Vanilla Sky.
Gieter
A peaceful dead isn't something for me, there are enough boring moments in life so I don't want to die when I'm bored! Give me a heroic, bloody dead, and that people remember me (I don't have any benefit from it, but it's a consoling thought.) That way, your dead also has a purpose. Beautiful, isn't it?

Note: but I don't want to die young neither, or for something useless. I have heard lots of stupid deaths, I really find them awful, and I always pay attention in traffic.
Crackster
Blaster wrote:

Im not morbid enough to even start to think about that stuff now im 15 for Gods sake
SpiderZombie
lyndonray wrote:
as long as its quck and painless and i don't see it coming. Plus i don't think i would like the whole 'life flashing in front of your eyes' bull-.

Same here. Then I would be reincarnated in the fantasy world where superheros and stuff are real. ALL HAIL THE PARALLEL DIMENSIONS!!! >,<

Heheheh.
kochanek
i want die quickly without pain and any other abstraction method . Hm. Die is good but provided that it's natural Smile like smoke etc Wink
alkady
Perhaps I would like to die in a honourable way, Nothing crazy. Or perhaps if technology will permit put myself in a Cryogenic Chamber and freeze myself until I can be revived and live forever and be immortal.
Blaster
I want to have my body frozen too. Sounds fun. I would want it right before i where to die. I would want to see if I was like the frog that when it frezes (in the winter) it comes back to life in the spring. Sounds pretty cool. Very Happy
Mgccl
how about... having a fun time when dying.....
isn't that great or what when you are dying and playing your faviort game and eating the best food you can think of
Blaster
Just not like FDR. He died when getting his picture painted. Bet the painter didn't have a hard time telling him to sit still.
thpn
Well, there are two ways that I would prefer to die.

1. During a fight for my country or something that will make me a hero.
2. Peacefuly, in a ranch counrty home on the side of a pond when i'm around 100 and I've had my life to do what I want.
Blaster
Your dream house sounds kinda like mine. Yea if I where to die young I would have wanted to live life to the fulest. That would be done fighting for "our" freedom. Just remember something. "We'll put a boot in your a** its the American way" Toby Keith.
teh_razz
Don't want to die anytime soon, but I would want to die in my sleep, painlessly lol
rightclickscott
I think, now, that I'd want to die in a massive zombie attack. I mean, it'll hurt a whole ****** lot, but I can go down shooting the ones closest to me with a shotgun, then I run out of ammo, and then they all just pile on top of me. Wooord.
skygaia
This question reminded me of Napoleon's saying.

When he died, he said that "my country, France.... my love, Joshepin".
I'm not sure that is true.
but I'm very impressive of that.
I want to call my lovers when i will die. ^^

Have a nice day...^^
shmirlywhirl
its funny how i came cross this topic, because i was thinking about this earlier.

i want to be sucked in to a black hole. be crushed at the point of singularity, and exist in a place without time or space.

twould be awesome.
Blaster
Black hole. Nice. Sounds interesting. You want to die like most. Knowing that you did somthing that people would remember.
sparks
I would like to die painlessly, preferably in my sleep.
Almost like the way those guys who commit suicide in their cars by blocking the exhaust pipe and turning on their engines.
Jaime
I want to die with a brain cancer...
GnoMs
rightclickscott wrote:
I think, now, that I'd want to die in a massive zombie attack. I mean, it'll hurt a whole **** lot, but I can go down shooting the ones closest to me with a shotgun, then I run out of ammo, and then they all just pile on top of me. Wooord.

lol! Nice way to die... Something like resident evil Laughing
------------------------
Well i think i want to die old'n'smart. Heh this question is pretty funny.
talz
I wanna live forever
eliasr
i would like to die, by being raped by a warpiere ( cold blue lookeing bodys and big tits) and then a bite, ofcurse i would like to be old first, then will i becomse a wampiere self, and ****** them every evening, muhahaha, that gonna be the best way to die on
sonam
I would like to die easly, quick and painless. I dont like to die in accident.

Sonam
Sappho
sonam wrote:
I would like to die easly, quick and painless. I dont like to die in accident.

Sonam

Are you aware that those accidents u mentioned are the quick and painless death situations? Smile I mean isnt crashing with an airplane or hitting a tree in 120Mph in a car painless? Smile)

I dont care much about how i will die, i dont fear death all that much, what i fear is pointless life that i would have nothing to live for. I mean come on, when i am dead thats it, not that i will go around with "now i am dead that sux" i will simply be dead Smile
Diebels
Blaster wrote:

For me, being really old, make love to a young beautiful women and die happy Very Happy
mying
i also duno. if can, i wan to die in a peaceful and beautiful place with someone i love till both of us old.
curnow
in honor. serving my country as a sasr troop.
or with an extremely hot chick.
kam311
I don't really plan on dying. But if I do have to die, it'll be in a blaze of glory, like saving hundreds of people from terrorists or something noble like that. Then they make a statue for you, and people love you and all that...heh..i would just hate to die from some stupid sickness or in some freak accident. That would suck.
NjRocket
even though most people don't want to die, i think i would i die calmly and no pain.
Manwho
How would you want to die?..hmmm lets see

I think I would want someone to kill me because I was trying to stop them from doing something bad. Smile Smile

Oh and I hope not a torture death, even getting shot on the heart is better than suffering a torture death, I think Wink

Suffering from a disease is really bad too, you are in real pain for a long time and then in the end you die. Not good at all.

Accident, NO WAY !!!
TonkPilz
hmmm.. my death will probebly somting like me skydiveing whit scuba-gear
and being hit bya a airplain in the middel of freefall.

thats not how i whana go tho....
lukeropro
I rather not die but if I do, I wanna die a peaceful and painless death...
asDdsA2
Well, i don't wanna die but if you want to know how...

I wanna die in a fight ... uhm... maybe i will die when there is 20 guys with pistols V.S Me alone.... Hahaha. Razz .. But i don't wanna die with a disease... i don't wanna to suffer.... Sad
aerialdreams
umm, I've thought about this before. At first I thought I wanted to die painlessly, but then I realized that 1.) I need to stop being a coward and afraid of pain and 2.) it doesn't matter how I die, as long as I can die happy. I just want to live my life with no regrets, and although it's not completely possible, I will try to live my life that way. But then again, since I'm only 16, I'm hoping I won't die any time soon!
cnu4u
I wanna die falling from the highest point of earth's gravity directly into the crematorium..... very thrilling death right?!!
madsencarl
If I could die (which I can't), I want to die fighting.
asteriks
I want to die while I am sleeping. Maybe this is the best eay to die Smile
Mr Smith
I never want to die, its that simple. But I will obviously die one day, but when I do...

I wish to have live my life to the most, make bad times good, make good times even better. Not that hard is it?

I wish to die beside my wife holding my hand, and I will leave my body with the following words, "Never, ever give up".

God pwns
dkjut
i'm going to go out like a man. i'm either going to start a huge bar fight when i'm about 80 or so, or go fight a bear. no open casket for me.
yaashop
there is one saying that some man like to die on the woman's breat (should be big one) and i like to do that too ^^
tidruG
I swear we've had a very very similar thread sometime in the past.
My answer still hasn't changed though...

On the night before my death, I'd like to go driving at night (hopefully, it'd be a rainy one, so that the lights of the cars and the houses reflect off the wet road... beautiful)
Towards the break of dawn, I'd drive to a grassy cliff, take my shoes off and feel the wet grass beneath my feet... watch the orange sun rise, wave it goodbye, and finally, fall backwards over the cliff, watching the purple sky fall away from me... in its infinite beauty.

yay.
pecad0re
i dont wanna die LOL
Bosleee
i like afew people want to have done something or do something people will remember me for but it has to be in a good way. want to have lived my life not saying i was to be a multi millionaire (although i wouldnt mind) but id like to have a nice house with afew kids and a nice wife. if im young i want to have my own company or have a good well paid job if im old i want to have plenty of money put aside for my family.

i want to be known well in my area aswell so there isnt just family at my funeral i want my family to be proud at the fact theres a hundred or so people comin to pay their respect who will then treat my family with the same respect through the years.

not asking for much :p
sujan
want to die in a cool way so tthat it doesnot feels pain
sujan
Maoists continuing extortion: Kandel
Leaders of Seven-Party Alliance (SPA) said that notwithstanding their 12-point understanding with the seven political parties, Maoists are continuing extortions and urged them to stop it immediately.
Rmgk
I think there is way too much talk of death on this forum keep it happy and listen to that song from jarhead or something
mrbofh
I would die like....I would take a lot of sleeping pills and i'll sleep. Nothing special.
mugglesquop
i want to die driving a mini cooper fulley modded with nos etc, full of pyrotechnics into a church. And set off the pyros just as i get there.

Nice and Quiet Razz

-Peace-
Whong
In my opinion who cares how we die, of course I wouldn't like to die in pain, but to talking about doing it in a car or something is really odd! Why talk about death now that we are alive, we will die but why talk about how to die, where to die or else! People wake up, it is the 11th hour and soon it will be the end! Lord will come and gather His own and take them Home! Don't neglect the Bible its a great book and its true! Wink
TheQuietPoet
Rolling Eyes I would like to die doing something fun yet dumb... yes a pointless death... that is what i want... dying words would be "Hold my beer and watch this.", "Don't worry I've done this before.", "Oh wow that was dumb.", "So you will give me a dollar if I eat this right?", "This 'effing RAWKS!", "Ok, When I tell you to... Flip the the switch." or something close to that. ive almost died six times and every time was pointless so im used to it now heh... my fav. time that i almost died was when me and my friend smoked some weed, got high, and nearly chocked to death on tootsie rolls... What a night that was! Laughing
Blaster
Pointless deaths. The way to go I tell you. There is nothing better then dieing a pointless death. Choking on a totsie roll i never heard that one before. It got me laughing though. Laughing
CyanEyed
to put it simply i dont wanna die. i know i have to but so this is my choice.

my career plan is to be an actor. so i want to be assassinated by a sniper, sitting 1 mile away supported by my own people. that way is can sit in heaven cursing them to hell.

however i would like to know when i am going to die so that i can leave a message for my wife and kids to tell them i love them (awww)
TheQuietPoet
Yeah heh... my last dying words there would have been "how many do you think i can fit in my mouth?"... then laughing and finally gasping... Laughing
Blaster
TheQuietPoet wrote:
Yeah heh... my last dying words there would have been "how many do you think i can fit in my mouth?"... then laughing and finally gasping... Laughing

lol I think 100

Sniped has to be pretty cool. Never heard that one for sure. it might not be that mad. I think no one really wants to die. But look at it this way. There are so many problems now a days like bird flue and stuff that this is just going to be so bad that it may just be better to die.
ashen
I want to die in a peacefully situation, or when I've paid all of my debt... So I can die in peace.
lol
Summer
lol..of coz not in pain..pain sux.
Vrythramax
Summer wrote:
lol..of coz not in pain..pain sux.

totally off topic here (and definatly spam)...Welcome Back Summer!!. Much has changed since your last post Very Happy

Hope to see more of you.
xnontas
I want to die like a hero in a battle or in another way that my whole country would be proud of me!
Nutorious
Well this is a really nice topic to talk about.. I dont want to know that i am going to die if you know what i mean? Id just rather be walking along the street and get shot and have an instant death so i dont know about it. Other wise knowning you are going to die would suck
raman
I guess in my sleep would be best.
carlokes
If i can't die like a hero, then i would like to die while sleeping...painless !! If i could choose i would like to die the same time my wife would die...can't imagine life without her... Embarassed
CrookedBlaze
I think I would want to die at a rock concert.

That would be beyond awesome.

And you know, I don't want to live for a bazillion years...I think 70 will be old enough for me. When I can't move anymore, please, for gods sake, EUTHANIZE ME.

Alzheimers runs in my family, too, which sucks. I don't want to live with that. Watching my grandfather, who will be 80 in October, go from running his company last year all by himself, to not even knowing how to use the bathroom by himself or dreesing himself.

This was the same man that worked at UC Berkley Space Sciences Lab for 40 years making components for all of the Apollo missions, all of the Gemini missions, and for the Mariner Mars projects.

To watch him go down so fast is just HORRIBLE. I mean, really, who wants to live through that?

I definitly think that euthanization for elders should be a concept considered in the future.
Dark_Jedi06
Though it probably won't happen this way, I'd like to die doing something epic on the battlefield in the heat of an intense fire-fight or something. I think it'd be pretty cool to save someone in the process, too...like something awesome out of a movie. Wink
twisthigh
Idealy in my sleep like of old age, but if I could pick another good way it would be saving someone elses, like a loved one... then it wouldn't feel wasted, like my life for theirs, if they deserve to live more, like of they are younger or lived a better life, like say if I was a heroin addict... which I'm not, but you get the idea... that would be a good way too, you'd feel so good about yourself after, like in heaven I guess.... but yeah... that's how I wanna go, in my sleep of general oldness or saving someone else....
Vrythramax
I don't know as there is a "good" way to die, there are many "honorable" ways (depending on your beliefs, feelings towards others, etc.). Death is as much a part of life as living itself....now fear of the unknown (like what happens after death) is another topic altogether.
bigdan
Preferably in no pain what so ever....maybe while I'm asleep...
turbaco
I want to die sleeping..... i love sleeping...... foreverrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.......
Blaster
sleeping forever huh. I dont know if that is what i call it. When sleeping you wake up. When dead... well you just dont' wake up...

Totaly off topic nice avatar and sig turbaco
thuganomics
Lol, this is funny XD
Anyways, i want to die painlessly =)
Best way to die for me is when im sleeping and i get my head chopped off.
This method is quick and i wont feel a thing, maybe that ONE milisecond of major pain but MEH!
ashok
well, I'm not afraid to die. I just don't want to be there when it happens. Razz
mying
i duno when... when the heaven will take me away. i hope after when me reach 80years old.
Providence
Well, you carn't really choose how your going to die. Unless you commit suicide.

But i'd probably want to die peacefully, having the people who you know, know that you are going to die. So they can live on knowing that you've gone to a better place.
mstreet
I would like to die peacefully and with dignity.
Editorinchief
Really, who sits around and comes up with this stuff? This is lame, anybody who thinks about how they want to die and wastes time on here doing so needs to get their head examined. Maybe they are dying with some wierd brain disease.
DeFwh
Well i dont want to die by a charge in my head.

Just watch MI:3 and youll understand.
captain
Shocked i dont want to die Crying or Very sad
hopelesshumor
with my mom close by to hold my hand and wipe my tears.
chizeled
Fast and painless. I hope I am old when I die. I hope to have my family close by. But one can't choose when to die, it up to fate and a higher power. I just don't want to be alone or die a slow painful death. Maybe one day they would have a cure for death. That would be cool. He died lets give him the 'shot'.
killerdevil
I dont want die but everybody die a day.

I want to die near my love or childrens.
chizeled
I dying cleanses the earth. Sounds weird, but if we have toomany people the wold would die. But since it is a natural process, I think I will have to accept it and not worry about it. I love life, whether it is good or bad. Sa La Vive.
Gitesh
I would like to die doing something better for others.
what a better way to die being of use than in your bed alone and useless.
Cosmoslayer
I want to die naked! LOL
Possum
I heard of an old couple.. They were watching TV (One Foot in the Grave of all the programs to watch) She reminded him to mute the adds as he always did.. Sadly he had died and couldnt.. That to me is a cool way to go..
deanhills
I bumped into a friend while he was jogging the other day and he said: "I would like to die fit and healthy". Initially I laughed, but thinking about that, he does have a point. I'd hate to be disabled in any way at the time of death.
wellerchap
I want to die peacefully in my sleep - just like Grandpa.
Not screaming in terror like his passengers Shocked
darthrevan
I would think most if not everyone would rather die in their sleep peacefully. I know I would rather die that way and not in pain and misery .
Lishmares
The best way to die in my opinion is to die in hospital, with no suffering and to have all my familly with me so i can tell everyone that i love them and stuff.
RosenCruz
Having a nice dream, in my warm bed.

All I need is a time machine with a radio, to walk from one sequence to each other of my life, listening to my favorite music, dreaming and dying slowly Sad
_AVG_
I've recently started thinking about this. I'd like to die peacefully in a state of equanimity observing what happens at death so that I can learn about the process. Smile
linux1993
I just want to die normally .By the way,I won't consider of killing myself .That's incredible .
deanhills
linux1993 wrote:
I just want to die normally .By the way,I won't consider of killing myself .That's incredible .
If I were to have a disabling disease, I'll definitely consider it.
likeabreeze
deanhills wrote:
linux1993 wrote:

There are so many disabled dogs and cats on the street that has lost their legs, but they never commit suicide.
deanhills
likeabreeze wrote:
deanhills wrote:
linux1993 wrote:

There are so many disabled dogs and cats on the street that has lost their legs, but they never commit suicide.
True. Not sure that would make a difference how I feel about it though. Who knows, I may not do it, but being disabled through senility, alzheimers, cancer, stroke, paralysis, not being able to get up in the morning by oneself, having to be fed by someone else, would be serious enough for me to consider it.
_AVG_
deanhills wrote:
likeabreeze wrote:
deanhills wrote:
linux1993 wrote:

True. Not sure that would make a difference how I feel about it though. Who knows, I may not do it, but being disabled through senility, alzheimers, cancer, stroke, paralysis, not being able to get up in the morning by oneself, having to be fed by someone else, would be serious enough for me to consider it.

I feel it's a waste even considering suicide. Whatever time you have left, if you have no motivation or happiness, then devote your time to helping others and making others happy in whatever way you can. Think of it this way. You can't hurt anybody by trying to solve the world's problems lol
darthrevan
likeabreeze wrote:

Yeah but also I don't think animals knows what suicide is, if they did and could walk, they may sometimes consider walking into the street of cars to end it.
deanhills
_AVG_ wrote:
deanhills wrote:
likeabreeze wrote:
deanhills wrote:
linux1993 wrote:

I feel it's a waste even considering suicide. Whatever time you have left, if you have no motivation or happiness, then devote your time to helping others and making others happy in whatever way you can. Think of it this way. You can't hurt anybody by trying to solve the world's problems lol
If you're senile, got Alzheimers or disabled in a very serious way to the extent that you can't get up from your bed, I doubt you'd be able to help others. It would be the other way round. You'd be a burden on others.
_AVG_
deanhills wrote:
_AVG_ wrote:
deanhills wrote:
likeabreeze wrote:
deanhills wrote:
linux1993 wrote:

If you're senile, got Alzheimers or disabled in a very serious way to the extent that you can't get up from your bed, I doubt you'd be able to help others. It would be the other way round. You'd be a burden on others.

That's true, that's why I said help others "as much as possible". If your existence is a burden on others, and this is entirely my opinion, then I suppose the courageous thing to do would be to wait for death patiently observing your last moments in peace (that way at least you can learn as much as you can about the process before you go)
deanhills
_AVG_ wrote:
That's true, that's why I said help others "as much as possible". If your existence is a burden on others, and this is entirely my opinion, then I suppose the courageous thing to do would be to wait for death patiently observing your last moments in peace (that way at least you can learn as much as you can about the process before you go)
True. I admire those who are courageous like Christopher Hitchens. A rebel with a cause right to his very end.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_Hitchens
taytay
As long as I die happy.... I'll be satisfyed.
deanhills
taytay wrote:
As long as I die happy.... I'll be satisfyed.
That's a good philosophy of life.
darthrevan
_AVG_ wrote:
deanhills wrote:
_AVG_ wrote:
deanhills wrote:
likeabreeze wrote:
deanhills wrote:
linux1993 wrote:

That is probably true though I would think as a person got older they may get friendlier, though I have seen some grumpy one lol.
grofet
death is not the end of everything
its just a beginning for a new life
yes i want to die in normal way without pain and then go to the god's heaven.
Peterssidan
I want to die painless, without knowing that I'm going to die. I don't want to be seriously ill and have to take medicines every day before I die. If I die tomorrow or 50 years from now is less important as long as I don't have to know.
spinout
As the life progresses I will die alone in the cold, and no one will attend my funeral.
wellerchap
How's about dying in the same manner as John Entwistly, bass player from The Who.....on a hotel bed, covered in coke & laying beside a hooker?
Shocked
jajarvin
In sleep of course. By the way: life is a dream.
zaxacongrejo
surrounded by 100$ bills
bennybumkins
I don't really care for the way i die just that i accomplish certain things like having a family bringing them up on certain values e.t.c. But i guess to die in my sleep would be the best way to go in old age!
deanhills
zaxacongrejo wrote:
surrounded by 100$ bills
Laughing Guess with those around you, you'd hang on to dear life as long as you can.
jajarvin
At night, in a dream, and happy.
codegeek
Quietly, in my sleep, without any suffering. What I really don't want is to be half dead on a hospital bed for half a year before finally dying.
Pippo90
I'd like never to die. I know I'm not directly answering your question, but for me it's impossible to imagine the event of my death. After all, with the possible future technologies we can hope, can't we? Wink

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transhumanism
pravojednostavno
My body can take the death (sure it will in 90-100 years and the cause will be just natural oldness), but my soul will never die! Razz
standready
Pippo90 wrote:
I'd like never to die. I know I'm not directly answering your question, but for me it's impossible to imagine the event of my death. After all, with the possible future technologies we can hope, can't we? Wink

I would not want to stay on this planet that long. It is far to screwed up.
bukaida
It should be quick and painless. I should be surrounded by my beloved one. I do not want to die an anonymous death. Also do not want to live long depending on others that is simply living the number of days irritating others.

A famous quote by Saint Kabir of India--

" When I was born, I cried and everybody smiled
When I will die, I will smile and everybody will cry."
spinout
Fast... I must die fast if I do something for good. I can die a martyr death in a longer term to show how I feel.
75alex
I never thought about that, i guess i'd like my death to be quick and unexpected, as i don't want to go through pain, and especially the fear that grabs you when you know the end is near
Nyasro
yeah me too want to something for the nation
and people around me before dieing
stanleykc1
I think i will like to die in my sleep when i am old... without feeling any pain.
standready
Shot by an irate father! laugh
Teio
I want to die on my bed, with my wife and my family around me, and I expect to be missed because of the great man I am lol
ratanegra
I don't want to die Sad But if I die (IF!! remember that, one day I'll be the first immortal human being, reat the papers constantly and look for my name!) it will have to be painless. I don't want to suffer when I die. Perhaps some of those gas deaths will be best for me, or perhaps during my sleep. Perhaps simply a gun to my head or throwing myself from a very high building like the World Trade Center.
tonberry
I am actually thinking about it from time to time. After hours of inner-debating, I decided that dying in mountains would be one of the best ways to say good bye to the world.

The minus temperature would make a person numb so after some time the awful cold would disappear (supposedly people feel warm some time after they go into frostbite mode), the views would be beautiful, no distraction just peaceful and all. No animal would probably attempt to eat me on my deathbed as there aren't many that high anyway. Graceful, peaceful and painless way to die Smile
xblitzx
I've never really given the subject much thought before. I'd prefer not to die but if I had to choose I would say in my sleep.
spinout
I want to die earlier than I know my kids are safe, the way how is fast. my grandma spend 10 years in pain in a wheel chair, mostly crying. She dies eventually after 8 years but a stupid doctor started her heart, and that meant 2 more years in pain. I don't want to go that way.
markharris
I want a sudden death in which me, my self and my loves once do not got hurt for a long time before death.
pravojednostavno
As a rich man.
deanhills
In my sleep. While I'm healthy and happy. Not waiting for it.
Adalew
I don't want to die
steeve
I want painless death. Still I'm not thinking about it.
mshafiq
No one wants to die