FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

I need some ideas

Mizzro
Okay.... Right now Im playing GunZ Online, which is a good game that I'm still going to play... Just not as much. I downloaded Rakion online a couple days ago and I am going to install it soon. But I was wondering if you all knew of any good games? (Free online graphical games that is) Cause yah, I like to have a couple to pick from.

Please, Dont suggest Runescape, I honestly hate that game. The same with Maple Story.

Thanks

-Mizzro
Tasa
When it comes to free online games you are kind of limited. Although you may be able to find a free UO shard out there that fits your taste.

But even the good ones suffer from the fact that someone is not paid to keep it going.
Jayfarer
Look around on MPOGD.com

If you like MMORPGs, there are a couple of free Korean ones like FlyFF and Silk Road.
SilverDogg
does it matter what genre it is?

i played a game called warrock up until recently. its a bf2-like game, and i like it =).

www.warrock.net
Frag
Flyff

http://english.flyff.com/

Flyff, or 'Fly For Fun' is an online MMORPG. Flyff separates itself from most MMORPGs by having a flying system, in which you can fly around using a hoverboard or broom as a way of transportation to other islands and towns in the game to explore and level up or for battles in PVP (Player vs. Player) mode and more than 80 levels of play.
H2sniper
I was gonna say Runescape lol......
I remember there was like some kind of site called Gai online or something like that. I didnt like it much though..
burzum
Lineage II Chronicle 4
Vanquish
I was going to say Habbo Hotel, it isn't really an RPG game but it's quite fun to have a chat and a laugh on, there is some nice people on it too. You should check it out. www.habbohotel.co.uk This is the UK hotel, if you live in a different country then please PM me with your country and I will tell you the website address for your country!
Insanity
Just to clear things up, do you mean Ragnarok Online or is that something else? Because that is one awesome game that can be played for free on private servers if you don't want to pay the monthly fee.
Josso
I wouldn't bother going down to free games to be honest unless your bored at work, school etc. To be honest you should buy a very cheap old game (like Diablo II if you havn't played it, expansion and original for about 5GBP these days). Or maybe if your really desperate ask friends for old games they don't want anymore.