FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

how many people here have commited a felony crime?

what crime did u commit?
burglary of a house
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
burglary of a building
9%
 9%  [ 2 ]
drug related
18%
 18%  [ 4 ]
assault
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
gun related
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
other
50%
 50%  [ 11 ]
none
9%
 9%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 22

lilrage
i got arrested 4 burglary cuz my dad is an azz when i went and got my stuff that he wouldnt let me take when i moved out.
Zuwiki
I'm supposing that "other" also means that I haven't committed any felonies or crimes, so that's my answer. I have never committed a crime that I can think of at the moment... Wink
Saber
I also said other asuming that can mean not commited something. But This post reminded me of a job app question I had..(sorry a bit off topic)

Q: Do you feel guilty about the last person you murdered?
True/false

there was no other question asking if you ever had murdered someone before or anything like it... so How do you answer this?

Yes, I feel guilty that I killed someone?
Or no, I dont feel guilty that I killed someone.....

its catch 22
lilrage
no other was not ment 2 b 4 the people who have never commited a crime but if u wanted 2 vote i guess other is better then nothing
SkullPizza
Honestly if the po-po, 5-0, pigs, the man, or any other synonym for the people who ****** around in my own personal buisiness like they have the right to, were to know all the things I have done I would be in jail right now for a long long time. I will not mention anything specific because it's just not good to write that kinda shit down.

And that's the way I like it.
lilrage
thats y i didnt get specific
godam64
never done or thougth about commit felony before. i'm a good citizen. prison in my country are worst than other prison on other country. i can get suffer there. i hope i'd never go there to spent times Laughing
Scaramanga
There should also be an option "I wouldn't be STUPID enought to admit to committing a crime on a message board."

Because yeah, I'd choose THAT option. I mean the statute of limitations had expired. Very Happy
jaysen
hmmmm..... well i've done a few of them on that list... but i voted for teh assualt one, cuz it looked the loneliest...

or do you mean jsut what we've been caught for? Then its only assault.
Alein_Atryda_III
*none of above

Just like that, I never had a reason to do such crimes;x But if I had I could get worse than Anakin Skywalker, muwahahaha:D
Lacerate-
yea mine was drug related but the charges was sorta dropped afterwards not going to say why though Smile
Nameless
Well, I don't know about the rest of you, but I personally respect the law and follow it to the letter. *laughs at all you foolish people admitting to crimes and calls the police on you*
xorcist
Saber wrote:
I also said other asuming that can mean not commited something. But This post reminded me of a job app question I had..(sorry a bit off topic)

Q: Do you feel guilty about the last person you murdered?
True/false

there was no other question asking if you ever had murdered someone before or anything like it... so How do you answer this?

Yes, I feel guilty that I killed someone?
Or no, I dont feel guilty that I killed someone.....

its catch 22

Just write on the side I never have murdered anyone. Mabye there be like he looks outside of the box and doesnt think confined to this small box.
Rising
I'm a good boy.Yes,I think so. Cool
Insanity
Nameless wrote:
Well, I don't know about the rest of you, but I personally respect the law and follow it to the letter. *laughs at all you foolish people admitting to crimes and calls the police on you*

Well, I'm assuming that most of them have already had that happen to them, assuming that they got out of jail or whatever it was that they got.
Vrythramax
I was busted for unlawful gun possesion while in college. But if it happened in college does it really count? Twisted Evil
OutlawSpirit
been there done that..... still doin it Twisted Evil
mobob
i accidentally stole a candy bar from a hardware store when i was 8. I put it in my pocket while i was holding paint cans for my dad and forgot about it. When i realized that i stole it, i couldnt eat it. I threw it away. I dont think i have had a snickers bar ever since...
heady233
I've never been accused of any crime at all. (except for not doing my homework. Laughing )
mathiaus
added 'none' option

I voted 'none'. Either consider me to be good or bad but good in the way that I dont get caught Wink
thiamshui
LOL.. those crimes are serious! in my country, those crimes are not very common..