FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

[OFFICIAL] Favorite Anime?

KeiKun
Just bored and wondering what everyone around here likes
Pleas also post a short decription why.

This is my top 3

1. FullMetalAlchemist
This is an excellent show ive seen all but the 3 OVAs that arent even out it japan yet. I LOVE IT (and even watching it for the 6th time Hughes death still saddens me but youll see him again in the movie)

2. Love Hina
If you have no sense of humor you will not enjoy this show, it is excellent and i wish everone could watch it

3. Trigun
First of id like to say I HATE WESTERNS, but i LOVED THIS SHOW, guns shooting, fighting it was just excellent
Lied
Guess? (See user name)
---Yes! you win its Elfen Lied but i also like NGE and Kenshin
TonkPilz
heres mine

1. FullMetalAlchemist

2. CowBoy Bebop

3. (this is a hard one) bha hafto say NGE for now
falsealarm
Family guy, viva la bam, jackass, the simpsons, malcolm in the middle, south park, king of the hill, american dad (its alright), miami ink, fear factor...thats pretty much all of my favorites
THE11thROCK™
Ghostfighter

Voltes V

Daimos

Dragon Ball

Lupin III

Battleball

Slamdunk
PoweredDeath
My favorite anime's are:
Dragon Ball
Dragon Ball Z
Dragon Ball GT
Cowboy Bebop
Fullmetal Alchemist
Evangelion
Negima
08th MS Team
Outlaw Star
Spirted Away
gianx80
I like inuyasha, full metal panic, evangelion, cowboy bepop, ranma 1/2, exel saga, pokemon, detective conan, slam dunk, lupin III and much more... I love all japanese cartoon.
mtoni
Kimi ga Nozumo Eien
Naruto
Elfen Lied
FMP (all of them)
Bleach
Mai Hime
Getbackers
Monkeydog
*reposts*

Mine are(no order really):
Cowboy Bebop
Fullmetal Alchemist
Evangelion
Negima
08th MS Team
Outlaw Star
Air
Princess Mononoke
Spirted Away
Detective Conan
Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi
Tenchi Muyo!
etc...
EmperorBrandon
Neon Genesis Evangelion. Why?

Exquisite storyline, interesting(and sometimes insane) characters, kicking' action scenes, deep character design, and a really cool movie. Very Happy

Emperor Brandon
driftingfe3s
Right now I'm totally in love with Eureka 7. It’s a mecha anime, kind of reminds me of Evangelion, but I think it’s much better. Right now I’d have to say it’s my all time favorite.
pjv
Dragon Ball
- simply the best, you'll never get bored with this action packed anime

Ghostfighter
Slam Dunk
Voltes V
Altair_
Here are my best:

Movies:
- Princess Mononoke
- Spirited Away
- Grave of the Fireflies
- Akira
- Appleseed
- Ghost in the Shell I and II
- Ninja Scroll

Series:
- Neon Genesis Evangelion
- Serial Experiments Lain
- Cowboy Bebop
- Elfen Lied
- Texhonolyze
- The Future Boy Conan (quite old but still rocks IMO)

But if I am to mention the best of the best, well, I believe it would be Princess Mononoke and Grave of the Fireflies together.
Pikokola
My best is...

Nintama Rantaro - Damn funny
Ichigo 100% - Sure, the story was too great for me Smile
Mahou Sensei Negima & Love Hina -Nope, just like manga like this Very Happy
Beck - Read this, and watch the anime, the music is good Very Happy
Dark_Jedi06
Hmmm...this is a tough one. Razz

1. Fooly Cooly. Need I say more? Very Happy

2. Full Metal Alchemist. Once again, need I say more? Razz

3. Azumanga Daioh. Hysterical, period. Laughing
velet974
tsubasa is my favourite.
superbyte
Rurouni Kenshin, also known in USA as Samurai X, is my favorite from all the times. Great story with some historical (real) mix, good Anime and great characters. Laughing
heady233
My favorite show is One Piece. Here in the USA it comes on everyday!
takercena
Mar, Tsubasa chronicle, Naruto, Bleach, Shaman King, You Under Arrest, Fruit Basket, Yakitate

Well Yakitate is the most funny anime i've ever seen
spawn
il love naruto its my favoriet anime
torboxz
whoaa!! My fav anime huh?

1)Bleach

2)Bleach

and guest what..

3)One Piece..(it's been licensed in U.S rite?)

can anyone tell me the price for the DVD(s)?

i can get it for free since it's not licensed here, heck, nothing is licensed Dancing
Hanpusu-kun
1. Fullmetal Alchemist
Love the characters, the story and so on <3

2. Paranoia Agent
Superb story and kinda weird

3. ?????
(will be here soon Wink )
Kafka
Naruto (its like a sick)
GTO (In our hearts 4ever)
FullMetal Alchemist (realy good final)
Cowboy Bebop (nice, but its too old)
and meny others...
kazoe
I've got lots of anime that I like, but well, here's the best

Trinity Blood
Howl's moving castle
Evangelion
Perfect Blue
Laputa
Scaramanga
Wow, this was really a HARD list to whittle down, but here goes (in NO particular order):
Kimi ga Nozumo Eien (Kiminozo) - best realistic treatment of a mature relationship with people in BAD situations.
Kanon - Best moe girl anime EVAR (see also Moneydog's recommendation of Air.)
Tenjho Tenge - Ass-kickery and hot chicks? Oh, yeah.
Ah! My Goddess (OG series and the new TV show) - This one's hard to quantify; just adorably cute.
Azumanga Daioh - See above, but more so. And hilarious!
Evangelion - Yeah, this one's a seminal classic. Plus it gets funnier the more times I watch it.
RahXephon - Probably what Eva should have been. Plus a less whiney main character.
Koi Kaze - Another fantastic and mature show about a VERY mature topic: incestuous love (and NO, this isn't your typical anime treatment of incest with lost of sex.)
Last Exile - If you haven't seen this you're really doing yourself a disservice. Probably my favourite show in the past 5 years or so; a definite "must see."
Bleach - I'm not ashamed to admit it... I watch a shonen fighting show. Very Happy
Ghost in the Shell - The movie, the TV series... it's ALL good (OK, I WAS a little disappointed with Innocence.)

OK, I'll stop before I get too carried away. That isn't to say I won't add more later. Very Happy

Monkeydog wrote:
*reposts*
Mine are(no order really):
Cowboy Bebop
Fullmetal Alchemist
Evangelion
Negima
08th MS Team
Outlaw Star
Air
Princess Mononoke
Spirted Away
Detective Conan
Tenchi Muyo!
etc...

I pretty much guessed Negima, but Air?? Wow, that was a surprise. Good call though. And on that note, have you seen Kanon?
NewGuyinTown
Scaramanga wrote:
I pretty much guessed Negima, but Air?? Wow, that was a surprise. Good call though. And on that note, have you seen Kanon?
Air TV was good, too... and Spirited Away.
kazoe
NewGuyinTown wrote:
Scaramanga wrote:
Air TV was good, too... and Spirited Away.

Air.. that was pretty familiar. gah, spirited away, I really, really wanna watch that show, ever since I've seen the trailer but i just cant find someone i know who has a copy ^^: Kanon? is it good? I'm not that much of an avid fan of girly shoujo type shows but.. *shrugs

Anybody seen wolf's rain? it was a pretty depressing show but its really beautiful, not to mention the animation was beautiful too.
Thug
My favourite manga / anime

Dragonball Z
Ghost In The Shell
Akira
Ninja Scroll
Street Fighter
Scaramanga
kazoe wrote:
Kanon? is it good? I'm not that much of an avid fan of girly shoujo type shows but.. *shrugs

Well, if you like Air you may like Kanon. They're both based off of games from Key/Visual Arts. And three of the girls from Kanon have cameos in Air.
dogancanozturan
Dragonball-Z is my favourite
roopix
full metal alchemist hands down
cowboy bebop
full metal panic

:]
Itachi
~Naruto

~Inuyasha

~Full Metal Alchemist

~Dragonball Z

~Dragonball

~Etc

~Itachi
bloodiedpenguin
I couldn't really say I had a specific favorite anime, but here are my most favorites. Most of them are newer ones:

Tsubasa Chronicle
Rozen Maiden
Blood+
Jugoku Shoujo (spelling?)
Rozen Maiden: Traumend

Yea. You should really see one of those, but unfortunately Blood has become licensed so I can't see that anime anymore. Sad It's really great though so I very much recommend these animes. ^_^
parentaladvisory
my favorite anime is the cartoon on the wrapping of bazooka-joe gum. that stuff is amaing
robthedodo
my favourite anime is get backers but in manga form Hellsing must take the cake. but other great animes are chobits, trinity blood and onegia (please) teacher.
Shock
Cowboy Bebop is my all-time favorite, with Naruto and Inuyasha close in second. I love Stephen Blum's voice acting, and he's done great with all his roles. The story is great, and the show contains very few, if any, filler episodes. The characters are realistic and believable, and beside, the concept is just plain cool. A great show with no downside.
azianninja
my fave anime would have to be GUNDAM SEED DESTINY!
it rox, and if u havent seen it u dont know what ur missing out on,
its so cool how the mbo suits fly around in combat, just cant get enough,

closely following gundam would be naruto in 2nd place, i dunno why i like it... i just do...

and after that it would have to be fma (full metal alchemist)
that one is cool, and its all sciency with alchemy... i dunno it's just great!
Piggie
Yakitate Japan

Ragnarok Anime

Naruto

DBZ
lilrage
my favs r

1. Bleach
2. Naruto
3. Love Hina
4. Goldenboy
5. Ruroni Kenshin
Chronos
My Top 5

1.- Saint Seiya
2.- Hellsing
3.- Elfen Lied
4.- Evangelion
5.- Darling (xD)
Cthulhuman
Mine are:

1. Cowboy Bebop
2. Serial Experiments Lain
3. Chobits
4. Final Fantasy Unlimited
5. Elfen Lied
6. Fruits Basket
crasso
I didn't watch a lot of anime, but Gantz (TV series) gave me few really nice evenings.
jino
I dont have much time to view anime. below is my fav list.

- Naruto
- Inuyasha
- Gundam Seed Destiny
anhvta
inuyasha *****
series and movies

full metal alchemist ***
story and adventure is very good

ninja scroll
story
anhvta
someone can tell me where i can find some best site bittorrent of anime please.i like watching so much anime.they haven't too many of file bittorrent in mininova.
harvestking
Full Metal Alchemist, Fruits Baskets, and Astro Boy are all pretty good.
adeishere
NAruto.. always make me smile, cry, loughing....
sasuke... huh, he is like me too much...
mmm.,, ganbate !!!!!
TheDarkLord
lol i bet a dumb show like cow boy behop is like brokeback mountain. Very Happy

u idiots... Razz
kiseki89
FMA
Naruto
Hunter x hunter
Sailormoon
Chrno Crusade
RAVE
Kindaichi
TeK
Mai HiME
Mai Otome
Shakugan no Shans
Fate/Stay Night
Saber Marionette
Gatekeepers
Eyre
don't watch that much anime, but my favorites thus far are Love Hina and Spirited Away.
Winterborne
1. Tenchi (any of the series except the new one, haven't seen it yet so I can't tell)

2. DNAngel

3. X

4. FMA

5. TriGun

6. Samurai Kyo

7. Inuyasha

8. Cowboy Bebop

Top of my list for movies right now!

1. Spirited Away

2. Howl's Moving Castle

3. Inuyasha (all of them)

4. Vampire Hunter D (especially Bloodlust)
Khazid
Ninja Scroll
Hellsing
Brezerk
Advent Children
randomdragoon
My favorite is Bleach, but then again it's the only one that I've seen in its entirety. I've seen tidbits of Naruto, Full Metal Alchemist and DBZ.
vincent.bataille
1 : Mahou Sensei Negima
2 : Escaflowne
3 : Detectiv Conan
4 : Evangelion
5 : naruto
[.... bleach, hack sign (.hack)]
Wink
gamers
sailormoon
dragonball-z
spider-man
vediban
These are my favourite animes;
Dragon Ball Z
Dragon Ball GT
Bleach
Mai Hime
Princess Mononoke
Ninja Scroll

But i think Dragon Ball is best Cool
TearAlchemist001
Good lord! I like to many, and now you ask me to RATE them?? *sigh*

1. Naruto-only because I'm insanely in love with Orochimaru and Sasuke.

2. Fullmetal Alchemist- ED IS MINE! BACK OFF B*TCH!!!

3. Trigun-Just because...

4. BLEACH!!!-No reason.

5. Death Note- (not an anime yet, but that's okay... Brick wall )

6. Yu-Gi-Oh!-Kaiba...is yummy!!

7. Wolf's Rain- Kiba, and tis sad...and stuff...
Traveller
Tough decision.

Top Movies:
  • Grave of the Fireflies
  • Spirited Away
  • Tokyo Godfathers

Top Series:
  • Jungle wa Itsumo Hare Nochi Guu
  • Hikaru no Go
  • Excel Saga
  • Initial D
  • Naruto

I really wanted to like Cowboy Bebop and the Harlock Saga, but just couldn't get into them.

Great Teacher Onizuka was really good but, interestingly enough, the live-action series was better.

All of my opinions are just that: opinions. They do not imply anything bad about anime that I didn't like, nor that other people shouldn't like them - only that I didn't happen to enjoy them. In addition, all of my opinions about anime are based upon watching them with the Japanese soundtracks with English subtitles (either actual releases, or fansubs), since I usually enjoy the intonation of the originals better than that of the dubs, even if I cannot understand the originals (that's why they have subtitles).
Juparis
All-time:
1 - Paranoia Agent
2 - Outlaw Star
3 - Wolf's Rain

Though none of em play anymore Sad
I've become enraptured with Neon Genesis Evangelion, though, which has proven to be more than jst another mechanime.
Tex_Arcana
I really thought at first glance that this would be easy to answer but I've been watching a LOT of good anime lately. I'll just break it down.

Old anime:
Cowboy Bebop - This is just one of the coolest shows of all time. Great characters, good stories, It ended way too soon.

Onegai Teacher (Please Teacher) - Way funny comedy romance with some really touching moments. Interesting characters and interactions.

Ah, My Goddess TV - Lot's of things done right in this series. I'm looking forward to the second season that is starting up in Japan right about now.

Elfin Lied - Not too many shows get me rooting for the monsters, but then again in this show the humans were the real monsters.

New anime:

Ergo Proxy - at this time I'm like five eps into the series and enjoying every minute. It's pretty dark and mysterious and I think they are trying to slip something past me in the dark.

Karin - This one is pretty silly actually. A girl who is a reverse vampire that has frequent nose bleeds (instead of guys bleeding from the nose from looking at ecchi things). This is purely a fun one that if there are any goths still out there, they should be forced to watch so they can stop brooding all the time.

Magikano - another silly one with cute girls doing horrible things. Laughing

Heads up (things I'm looking forward to):

Ah My Goddess: Sorazore no Tsubasa - This is the second season of the Ah, My Goddess TV series.

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya - I've seen the first ep of this new series and all I can say is if this represents the rest of the series it will be something way cool and different. It definately left me one of those WTF moments.
devinkye00
My top 5 fave anime shows are:

1. Fullmetal alchemist
2. Fruits basket
3. Descendants of darkness (Yami no matsuei)
4. DN angel
5. Saiyuki Reload
Psychopath50187
Rurouni Kenshin
Fullmetal Alchemist
Bleach
Cowboy Bebop
InuYasha
Naruto
One Piece
Samurai Champloo
Those are my favs.
siena
1. One Piece

I'm hooked on this one right now.. one word to describe it would be: fun. You probably have to watch a lot of episodes before you will really start to appreciate it, but it's more than worth it. The whole tight nakama-thing, and Luffy, the simple, joyful and naive kid, who has the rocksolid belief to become the new Pirate King and is always ready to kick some major ***, to get serious when he needs be, to motivate people and stick to his companions through everything.. it's really amazing.

2. Bleach

Im adding a 6th to my list. Only been watching Bleach for a short time, but its totally drug me under. I love it, the faces they make crack me up and I love Rukia's drawings and Kon in general. It can be serious then go to crazy in a second. I hope I catch up soon, plus it has bishie guys in it

3. Slam Dunk

It has a great background story and has many lessons you might learn if you like to play basketball. I love the series and ova even though it is not finished.

4. Naruto

I'm sure everyone knows about this one While it has a lot of fillers, when it gets to the good stuff it gets brilliant. I'm currently rewatching the whole thing with my brother and if you have the fortune of not having started this series yet, start watching and watch 4 eps a day. You won't notice the fillers at all. It has Kakashi too, who is like the best character ever (after Brandon Heat)

5. Hikaru No Go

The characters weren't drawn that nice in my opinion (mainly the hair color). but over all, great storyline and only a bit tedious in the middle of insei. But it was an excellent story because I wouldn't of had thought of using a board game for such a terrific anime.

6. Ah! My Goddess OVA

I did not like romance anime, particularly those of Love Hina-type of anime. But this anime really struck me to my core. I am amazed I didnt skip anything while watching this anime. Why? Because THIS is a romance anime. This is the anime that talks about true love, without any fanservice and excessive comedy.

7. School Rumble

Hhaha fun and romance. This anime has some lame but also some good comedy and the charachters are nicely done. Something to respect.
AauK
I'd have to say my favourite anime would be:

1) X/1999 (The TV series, not the movie)
2) Excel Saga
3) Neon genesis Evangelion
4) Akira
5) Spirited Away
chi-zu
Kannaduki no Miko
I don't know how many times I cried when i saw this anime.
Chikane and Himeko - Love forever <3

Mai Otome
I love the characters, and it's so much action O__o

Pita Ten
The characters are soo cute!!! Very Happy And the story is cute as well!
Trotoar
....Mine favorite is Texhnolyze...it is bad that there are no new episodes
Duncan Idaho
Hmmm..Favorite Anime...
Lets see..

1Inuyasha

2.Onegia Teacher

3.Kenshin

4.Cowboybebop

5.Trigun

Im sure I forgot some, though Im sure the top two are correct.
Master-
Full Metal Alchemist is my BIG BIG favorite. <333

Who else can beat that splended Anime Serie?
Rsam
Elfen Lied
Naruto(during its non filler prime)
School Rumble : I still don't understand why this anime gets little fanfare, far funnier than Azumangah Daioh IMO
Full Metal Panic
Full Metal Alchemist
Now and Then Here and There
Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien: One of the best ever, best in its genre bar none
Trible
Dragonball

i love Dragonball

Full Metal Panic

Kenshin
icekachu
siena has the closest list to mine.
Here goes:

The favourites
Slam Dunk
One Piece
Bleach

Other worthy anime
Black Cat
Full Metal Alchemist
Full Metal Panic? Fumoffu! (This is one hella funny shite!)
Last Exile

And a new anime I would like to recommend everyone. Yakitate Japan.
It's about this boy who wants to create a unique Japanese bread after seeing all sorts of Western bread but none that originates from his country.
yiusunhk
Gundam 0083 Stardust Memory
Original Gundam 0079
Patlabor
Evangelion
FMA
Love Hina
Spiral
Trigun
Ranma
Dragonball
DragonballZ
DragonballGT (not really great but still part of it all)
Nausica
Laputa
Mononoke Hime

heaps more ^-^
Kuririn
My top five: xD

1-Dragon Ball (far.. the best!)
2-Ranma 1/2
3-Love Hina
4-Evangelion
5-Captain Tsubasa (I don´t really sure...)
Awako
my favourites!

TV/OVA
Tenkuu no Escaflowne(Vision Of Escaflowne)/1996
Haou Taikei Ryuu Knight(Lord Of Lords Ryu Knight)/1994
Neon Genesis Evangelion/1995
The 08th MS Team/1996
The Prince and the Pauper/1990

MOVIE
Unico/1981
Kurenai no Buta (Porco Rosso)/1992
Cinderella/1950
The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh/1977
Sennen Joyu(CHIYOKO MILLENNIAL ACTRESS)/2002
Metropolis/2001
Slayers The Motion Picture/1995
Losterin
Dragon Ball Z
Dragon Ball
Dragon Ball GT
Captain Tsubasa
Naruto
Bleach
inflamesbhs
1: Akira

This movie was AMAZING, and opened up the US society to the idea of anime, plus, Katsuhiro Otomo was a genius when it comes to anime. This movie is better then most anime out there, and it was made in 1988, making me only three years older then this movie. Let's look at animated stuff from that time period and where it was... Thundercats, He Man, Voltron, etc., all crappy in compairison to the animation quality (mind you I loved all of the above).

2: Princess Mononoke

Holy crap, can you say awesome? The movie had one of the best plots I've ever seen, EVER. Hayao Miyazaki's movies are all good, and this is the cream of the crop, this movie is a must see.

3: Trigun

My favorite series, I've watched it through a good 5 or 6 times, which if anyone has ever watched it would know that's a feat and a half, because that's at least a good 12 hours. Trigun has some of the best characters, and having Vash be both the overly serious person at times and the comic relief at others was an awesome idea, that, and the american voice acting for him is done by the original green/white power ranger, which makes me laugh.

4: Vampire Hunter D

Vampire Hunter D is by far the most unique of the anime I watch, in that it's insanely dark. Still amazing, that's all I need to say.

Tie for 5: Sailor Moon/Dragon Ball

Sailor Moon and Dragon Ball were the animes that got me into anime in the first place, so they both deserve a spot on my top 5.
Mizzro
There are some very good anime's out there like Trigun, Naruto (the real version is better than the american), Full Metal, but honestly, Ghost in the Shell, Neon Gensis, and Tshubasha Chronicles beat them all.
ShredKeys
NARUTO !!! (Not the fillers ep)
Fullmetal Alchemist
Elfen Lied (Cant get enough of it)
Neon Genesis Evangelion
School Rumble
Full Metal Panic the 3 season
bercha
I like: Chobits, Inuyasha, D.N.Angel, Ah! My Goddess
sketteksalfa
I like DragonBall at first especially during the times of Napa, Raditz and Vegeta. But when many other strong enemies were introduced, i was kinda bored. I find it exaggerated already. By the way heres my own list.

1. Naruto

2. Evangelion

3. Ghost Fighter
Arctos
Oki. here is my list of best anime:

1. Dragon Ball GT
2. Dragon Ball,
3. Dragon Ball Z
4. Soul Hunter,
5. Gundam Wing,
6. Gundam Wing Endlez Waltz,
7. GTO,
8. Cowboy Bebop,
9. Iria,
10. The Legend of Lodos War.

P.S. Dragon Ball Rulez.
mandrion
TOP 3

1. Chobits
2. Ai Yori Aoshi
3. Hellsing
aussiemars
I like an anime till i fuinish watchin it. SO right now I'm watching Onegai sensei and Black lagoon, so i like them for now. BTW if any one knows where i can get Magikano for free, please pm me. thanks
Eiken
My absolute favorite anime is FLCL, with the crazy plot twists, cool charcters, and it balences out the action and comedy really well. Plus the soundtracks is awesome. A close second to FLCL would have to be Lupin The Third, but since [adult swim] like stopped airing it or something for a while, I've been reading the mangas more often.
bryanbel
1. Naruto
2. Dragon Ball Z
3. Samurai X
4. The Simpsons
StabWound
Hellsing
Trigun
Bleach
Berserk
Chobits
xxxHolic
DragonBall Z
Cowboy Bebop
Girls Bravo
Trinity Blood
Gundam Wing
Full Metal Panic
Gantz
Ninja Scroll
Basilisk
Ai Yori Aoshi
Case Closed
Saiyuki
Wolfs Rain
rolfie1
I dont get many animes where i am but i would have to say the 3 DBZ's
StabWound
rolfie1 wrote:
I dont get many animes where i am but i would have to say the 3 DBZ's

thats what torrents are for Very Happy they provide us with may wonderful anime series for...free!
SFMeatwad
Full Metal Alchemist
Ghost in the Shell
Bleach
tsukiyuuki
I am addicted to far too much anime for my own good, but a few series at the top of my list are:

Naruto (Japanese only, as the dub voices make my ears bleed, and non-filler)
Hikaru no GO
Studio Ghibli (And I do mean everything)
Barefoot Gen
Stuff by Satoshi Kon (ie. Perfect Blue, Millenium Actress)
CLAMP in general
A Wind Called Amnesia (So obscure, but so good...)

I could continue, but those are my top faves right now.
Critias
Lol, laugh at me all you like but i'm hooked on Ouran High School Host Club for now. (: It's really funny, especially the stupid ways some of the characters indulges in.

Drawing wise... hmmm.. I can't say that it is really fantastic but it is quite passable and stylish in it's own way i suppose.
kaitchu
hmmm...hard to say, dragon ball z is good. Also Ginga Densetsu weed is good.
Jaded
my are:
(in no particular order.. Very Happy
final fantasy (i know its not really an anime, but still...advent children is really good.
princess mononoke
evanglion <--kicks butt
air
full moon wo sagashite
dn angel
dark angel
elfen lied
laputa
vampire princess miyu
heads stuck...cant think of any more...but im kinda an anime freak...so i guess i shouldnt stop listing...

o well... Very Happy
Lord Kuat
FMA, Trigun, Cowboy Bebop, Last exile, scapped princess.
junodark
Hmmm.

School Rumble.

One Piece, the original japanese version where Sanji smokes and Captain Smoker makes sense. None of this silly Gum Gum stuff.

The first.. say, 30 episodes of Naruto, before it turned into a big DBZ power battle.

Most of the standards... Evangelion, Bebop, Trigun, also Samurai Champloo, Nausicaa, Mononoke, Spirited Away.

Bleach rocks my socks off.
Mannix
Full metal alchemist
Cowboy Bebop
Naruto(dubbed sucked)
Bleach
Gun Grave(the best anime ever)
Trigun
Berserk
Mononoke
GITS
bercha
My favourite are:

1. D.N.Angel!!!!
2. Chobits
3. Ah! My goddness!
4. Inuyasha
SpellcasterDX
Dragonball Z - I like the action in this anime. The storyline is good, the characters are good, and there aren't very many 'god' characters in it. (Chracters that are so strong, they're nearly invincible).

I also like Naruto.
It's storyline is pretty good, the plot is good, too.
The Jutsu things are sweet.

My last favorite anime would have to be Yu-Gi-Oh!
I like the way the duels are played out, the characters, and the plot/storyline are very good.
rightclickscott
I still can't pick my all time favorite...

Does Perfect Hair Forever count? Because it's technically drawn in anime. It's also funny as hell.

I need a new DVD of something, because the latest thing I got was a 3 dvd set of Najica Blitz Tactics, which was basically only made for sex appeal. It had a surprisingly good ending though, especially because it hardly had a story at all, since most of time that could have been better spent with a story was used up on upskirt shots. Japan is so perverted. You'd agree with me if you read I am a Japanese School Teacher, or Gaijin Smash as it is now called.</rant>

Uh, I don't know, Cowboy Bebop was and still is amazing.
VividGreen
VANDREAD
- great battle scenes and great effects, i never liked mecha animes until this one came along. great twists and interesting characters too.
FUSHIGI YUUGI
- no matter what people thinks, i still love this anime. one of the best
AYASHI NO CERES
- as an FY fan, no need to wonder why i like this one.. i'm just a watase fan
I MY ME STRAWBERRY EGGS
- cute story... quite ordinary and can relate it with ordinary life
semi faves

LOVE HINA
- funny scenes
BOYS BE
- highschool love... teaches great lessons
FRUITS BASKET
- intriguing twists, can't get enough of it
GROOVE ADVENTURE RAVE
- love the villains
KALEIDO STAR
- love the effects.. boring start but the show was outstanding in the middle.
tyrant
In no order :

Bleach
xxxHOLIC
Gundam Seed 1
Prince of Tennis
Boxing Anime(i fgt the name -_-)
Evangelion
Dual
Vandread

..and quite a few more which i cannot remember already.Unless you want HENTAI Wink
kazoe
mnnn, looking back, i think havent actually said my favourite anime, just typed down the question that popped in my mind (but that's beside the point) so. here are my favourites

Evangelion
Trinity Blood
Vampire Hunter Miyu
Perfect Blue
Naruto
Mushishi

I think If I'll go on the complete list I'll take forever in thinking about it, not to mention the time I'll spend. (so I'm lazy, yeah Laughing )
danny3165
I used to be a Pokemon anime fan but I grew up.

If cartoons count then.

X-Men Evolution
Psyfer
FMA (Fullmetal Alchemist) is so awesome. Definatly my favorite, but it's less good if you watch the american FMA. Ya gotta get the Japanese with english sub-titles. I personaly like it better that way.
Tatsumaru
I don't watch a lot of Anime, I'm not really the kind for it. I liked Dragonball Z sometime ago. Rurouni Kenshin was pretty good. Currently I do love Naruto, I started watching it like 2 months ago. I'm just at episode 74 now so I'm pretty new to it.

I think I'll give Bleach a try sometime too.
andrea
Full metal alchemist
Cowboy Bebop
Naruto

i realy like these anime series
sour_lemon_1k
1. FmA
2. Inuyasha
3. Shaman King
4. Card Captor Sakura (im such a sucker for love stories, i know...)
5. Rurouni Kenshin
6. Ranma 1/2
7. YuYu Hakusho (sp?)
8. Naruto

Not in any particular order.

bwhahaha...all the things that appear in stupid america dubs...seriously...
n3k0
- Hikaru no Go
- Tenjou Tenge
- Full Metal alchemist
Axl Horse
Cool As for me I like “Ghost fighter”:http://www.glenfieldcollege.school.nz/students/StudentWebsites/Y13/earlier/MoonDragon/GhostFighter.htm led by Eugene. The story has all the elements in to associate with our daily life. For example, the team struggles how to win the goal, as per say, but then come up with a never before strategy of how help each other for the success of winning the tournament.
Melchizedek
My favorite on going Anime at the moment is Bleach. It used to be Naruto (which is now second) but the whole filler thing has just become really lame. Other animes I really enjoyed:

Evangelion
Cowboy Bepop
Full Metal alchemist
Inuyasha
Initial D
Dimsum
My favourite Anime has to be

Full Metal Alchemist... It has an amazing storyline.. Characters are well developed... It begins quite slow but it gets sooo good near the end...

Also that anime has everything in it... Romance, Comedy, Action..

At the end i was in tears, the movie never did it any justice but thats what all movies do...

Bleach would have to be another anime i have to mention, it also has a a great storyline and great characters. A bit too many main characters but they do a good job showing all of them..

But Both Bleach and Naruto have gone into Fillers and it is been a whole season of fillers for Naruto so i've kind of moved to other Anime's..

Eureka Seven is a quite good anime but it doesn't make it into my top 3.
kazoe
danny3165 wrote:
I used to be a Pokemon anime fan but I grew up.

If cartoons count then.

X-Men Evolution

*pats you*

good. digimon is even better. hehe.
Shuragawa
My favorite animes are:
-ayaashi no ceres
-fushigi yugi
-fruits basket
-spiral
-vampire princess miyu
Ka7raK
1. Love Hina « i'm kinda emo!
2. Dragon Ball « it started it all...
3. Naruto « has a lot of style.
xeszline
Yeah!

Anime! Now finally comes a topic I can really talk about..
I love..

1. Rurouni Kenshin (english title: Samurai X)
I think a lot of people really love this anime. It has a lot of philosophy, great OST songs, cute and cool characters.. And also how people choose their philosophy will really affect their life and their surrounding.

2. Bleach
This is better than Naruto, since I think Naruto was made for kids, and Bleach was made for teenage and older, the content was more about life and love; Naruto basically contains about friendship and the spirit not to give up on work/school. Other than that, the characters have more things to show. Not only ninja stuffs, but more to fancy super power stuffs initiated by their heart.

3. Yakitate
Oh this is so funny! I really want to watch the continuation..

Btw guys, the perfect place for anime is in Japan or else in the internet. If you wait on the TV they will be dubbed by english or other language, which I think really really sucks!
Believe me, at first maybe you'll feel that the real anime using real japanese sounds weird. But after you get used to it and watching and understanding it with the subtitles, you'll feel that english-dubbed anime really is weird.

No offense. But genuine is always better.
Download with torrent/ zip files in the internet.. They have loads of anime and mangas. If you wait there, you won't get the most of anime. Anyways.. Frihost isn't the forum for this purpose. I didn't expect to see people talk a lot about other anime that's not so famous internationally.

Pokemon is not the only anime in the world. It's for kids.
Real anime with real story for grownups are cool too. I don't really like comics like XMen or such. But I do enjoy the movies.
Comics are not really my soul. The pictures the story.. I prefer Manga in this..
mavahntooth
these are my favorites
Naruto
Gatekeepers
Hunter X Hunter
Slam Dunk
GTO
Samurai X
Full metal alchemist
Ghost Fighter
morthos
these are my favourites
1-cowboy bebop
2-dragon ball
3-fullmetal alchemist
Nintendo
Ka7raK wrote:
1. Love Hina « i'm kinda emo!

Love Hina totally rocks Smile (has nothing to do with being emo.... Rolling Eyes ) Cowboy Bebop and Naruto own Very Happy. its just unfortunate that I can't DL anymore anime Sad . Yu-Gi-Oh! does for some reason always glues me to the TV whenever i catch it if im flicking through channels Very Happy
tsukiyuuki wrote:
Naruto (Japanese only, as the dub voices make my ears bleed, and non-filler)

couldnt agree more, all the dubbed voices in anime really annoy me, and for such comedy ones like Love Hina, it just kinda kills the fun. I always watch anime with normal voice and subtitles myself. After a while, it becomes natural that you can read them whilst watching the anime Very Happy
JOE IV
Well.. for me I liked Gundam Wing growing up. I also like DBZ alot..
Hojo
my favorite animes/mangas are:

ElfenLied (nice story, although its depressing as hell)
NGE (like ElfenLied, nice story, but also depressing o.O)
Metropolis
Perfect Blue
Princess Mononoke
Appleseed (even though i seriously didnt get the point of the movie, was damn confusing)
One Piece
GTO (funniest thing ive ever seen)

Now for Mangas [some mangas i really like, but the animes are just crappy compared to the manga(not the case for the last 3 tho)]:
Love Hina
Magister Negi Magi
Kenshin
GTO
NGE
One Piece
BabsUlvaWho?
I know this isn't going to be a suprise to anyone, but I really like Full Metal Alchemist.

For those of you who don't know about this amazing series:
The Full Metal Alchemist is an anime series consisting of 52 episodes and a film. It is the most well established anime on IMBD, and has been voted top anime of all time.
The main characters are Edward and Alphonse Elric. The first episode begins with their attempt to revive their deceased mother using Alchemy, an ancient practice that fused magic and science. However, human transmutation is strictly forbidden in Alchemy, and their plan fails to work, instead taking Alphonse's body and Edward's arm and leg. Edward attaches his brother's soul to a suit of armour so that he does not lose him completely.
Now they are on a quest to find the Philosopher's Stone, a stone capable of transmuting something from nothing. A normal transmutation needs something of equivilant value in order to make something. Using this stone, the boys can regain their original bodies.

Every episode is exciting, even though I thought the series was finished a little hurriedly. It is a very moving and involving story.
clydejaw
Hey guys, here's my awesome list:

fulllmetalpanic
fruits basket
GTO
chobits
love hina
ghibli films(all)
jasmine
There are just too many to mention!

Well, at least here is a list I can give of my faves:

* Ruruoni Kenshin
* Fruits Basket
* Vision of Escaflowne
* Gravitation
* ghibli films! Very Happy
Hammerfall288
im going to say:

1.) Hellsing-
good plot, lots of action. only con about it is the random sex stuff. kind of unneeded and vampire sex isnt my kind of thing ._.
2.)Vampire Hunter D-
awesome movie and really good books. no cons

there are some ones I forgot to mention and cant remember right now, will update later Rolling Eyes

those are the only ones ive got right now since im kind of new to the whole anime seen Embarassed
turbohead
Gundam UC series

This is an awesome series of all Gundam series
It's about the war and the pain feelings inside everyone who was involved in the war. Splendid battles and their tragically heroic, sorrow stories, and lighted hope....

Great Animation
eqdsign
Elfen Lied (depressing, amazing story and nice plot... and i like the Gustav Klimt reproductions from the intro and outro)

Hellsing (Alucard is really cool!)

Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust (really enjoyed this movie)

Ergo Proxy

Burst Angel!
GProject
I'm a fan of lots of bits of anime, but the only series I can say that I totally love all of is Cowboy Bebop.

I know, I know, it's probably the most popular 'mainstream' anime series out there and I'm a total bore for picking it but there's a reason it's so popular - it's amazing! The characters are great, the stories are awesome, and it's a little more 'americanised' (if I dare say that) which means it appeals to non-anime fans in a different way. Also, they actually did a good job on the English dub which makes it very watchable. For me though it's the music. Their choices are pitch perfect throughout the series, and it gives the show a different edge - especially the end credits music used during the season closers (episodes 13 and 26).

I fell into Cowboy Bebop the way most people did - by watching the first few episodes and thinking "well this is alright", and then getting to episode 5: 'The Ballad of Fallen Angels'. It blew me away - and if you don't like the series by that point then you're never going to like it! Seriously, check it out.
FreeBay
1. Laputa: The Castle in the Sky (best anime movie)
2. Doraemon
3. Love Hina
coolcepi
My favorite anime of all the time is Dragon Ball Z. I believe it is really good because it combines elements of action, comedy and character development that keep you really interested. I got to admit though it gets really tedious sometimes when it takes 20+ episodes to resolve a conflict, but it more than makes up with the subplots. I mean, there is a reason why it is still televised 20 years after it was created

my secon favorite in Saint Seiya, (or zodiac knights as it was known in South America) Because it wisely mixes greco-roman mythology, jepanese mytholgy an even cientific facts to give more appeal to the story.

What do you guys think?
celo
mine is

1. School Rumble

2. Full Metal Alchemist

3. Neon Genesis Evangelion

Wink
vln004
BLEACH

not so much naruto anymore, but the manga is still good

and full metal alchemist.

all are quality animes.
jasmine
Currently, I'm loving Peach Girl and DNA Angel. Sugoi!
Balthamos
Naruto definitely my favorite. Used to watch DBZ but it was too slow.

~Balthamos
AkakoSeven
In no particular order,

The Twelve Kingdoms
Mai HiME
Mai Otome
Samurai 7
Elfen Lied
NANA
Bleach
Nuetral
dont watch it as much as i used to.
hellsing is my favorite hands down
naruto and inuyasha are tied
then trigun Smile
zirkov
Bleach
Naruto

Both are my fav anime
fabiomaggot
yu yu hakusho ...
Nikkori
Ghost Fighter (Childhood anime)
Rurouni Kenshin
Bakki The Grappler
Naruto (The latest)
Vanilla
I love Evangelion, because is a deep anime. When something makes me think, it's good! Another anime that makes me think is Shojo Kakumei Utena. Guess it's because its elements makes me remember of Hermann Hesse (the bird, the egg, the world...).

Other animes that I like:

Blue Seed
Those who hunt elves
Nightwalker
Saint Seya
Yuyu Hakusho
Card Captor Sakura (sooo cute!)
Megami Kouhosei
jimbluey
My favorite animes are:

Fate/Stay Night
Last Exile
Full metal Alchemist
Jigoku Shoujo
Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
Tsubasa Chronicles
Chrno Crusade
Oh! My Goddess
Utawarerumono
Mahou Sensei Negima
Higurashi no Naku Koro ni
Amaenaideyo!
Amaenaideto Katsu!

other animes i like are:

Girls Bravo
Da Capo
Da Capo Second Season
Honey and Clover
Nanaka 6 or 17
Canvas 2
Lamune
Jigoku shoujo
Karin
Kanon
Ai yori Aoshi
Speed Grapher
REC
Mai Hime
Mai Otome
Suzuka
Erementar Gerad
Gakuen Alice
Bokusatsu tenshi

hehe.. /heh
and there are a lots of anime i like.. /heh
but i forgot there titles.. /heh..
heheheh
vahsi000
Pokemon was cool up until they introduced a whole new set of pokemon to the cartoon (this was 3-4 years ago) then I switched to DragonBall Z which today I still watch my favorite episodes once in a while. DragonBall Z has to be the best cartoon series I've probably watched in my whole life...
ragesone143
This are my top 3 anime

1. naruto

2. yaketate japan

3. one piece
blacklava90
My top 5 are
Full metal alchamist
Chobits
Cowboy bebop
Ghost
Samari Champloo
sugarbox
My favorite anime's are: Laughing

One Piece

Sharman king

Naruto

Death note

Bleach

Dragonball Z

etc...
tench
Naruto
shaman king (until i stopped watching it)
samurai champloo
all of Miyazaki movies
ruruoni kenshin
cowboy bebop
dreaman
oh i like lots of animes manga specially :

dragon ball
One Piece
Sharman king
Naruto
Death note
Bleach
full metal alchemist
cowboy beepop..
jcvincent
1. Ghost Fighter
2. Cooking Master Boy
3. Samurai X
4. Yakitate Japan
5. Time Quest
6. Dragon Ball Z
7. Dragon Quest
8. Lupin III
9. Let's Go
10. Knight Hunters
11. Hunter X Hunter
12. Zenki
13. Vision of Escaflone
14. Master of Mosquiton
15. The Foreseer
sceptileex
1. suzumiya
2. ouran
3. GSD
4. FMA
5. bleach
crimson_aria
In random order

Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Weiss Kreuz
Inuyasha
Evangelion
Gundam (especially Gundam Wing)
Detective Conan
PMonkey
My Fave. is Final Fantasy Very Happy
cocobirdi
final fantasy is an anime? Shocked

i love His and Her Circumstances, and of course i love Kenshin Smile
tuncay
Naruto
yeu9h1
My list (ah, no particular order) ~

1. Slam Dunk (Just finished reading it. A nice story with lots of humours Surprised )

2. Doraemon (yeah, oldies are goodies. I have been enjoying it ever since I was in Primary 1 Cool )

3. Yugi-oh! (fantastic manga about those magic cards)
wsco
i like :
Yu-Gi-Oh!
Mega Man
Dragon Ball Z
full metal alchemist
ghost
Razz Razz
eqdsign
My favourite animes are:

Elfen Lied
Ergo Proxy
Hellsing (although the manga was better)
Wolf's rain
Burst angel
bulek
My favourite top ten animes are:
Dragon Ball
Dragon Ball Z
Dragon Ball GT
Yu-Gi-Oh!
ghost
Wolf's rain
Naruto
Samurai X
One piece
Nightwalker
shizoo
ooo... um.. for my fav. anime are:
1. Get Love!!
2. Bleach
3. Samurai Deeper Kyo
4. Samurai Champloo
5. I LOVE ALL ANIME THAT CONLCUDE SPORT!!!

Mostly are shounen ^^
hofodomo01
eqdsign wrote:
My favourite animes are:

Elfen Lied

Enough said. Although Air and Bebop are both exceptional (for completely different reasons). Bebop has so much style, and Air is so simple yet touching.
Rev` -
all dragon ball's + trigun Smile
urangkayo
I have a lot fave anime Very Happy

Inuyasha, Dragon Ball, Slam Dunk, Samurai X
spspremium
I have quite a few favourite anime's most of them come from the famous "Studio Ghibli"

The following are my favourites from Studio Ghibli:
1. Howl's Moving Castle
2. Laputa (Castle in the Sky)
3. Spirited Away
4. Princess Mononoke
5. Kiki's Delivery Service
6. My Neighbour Totoro
7.Whisper of the Heart

I like the adorable movies from Studio Ghibli because they have such a imagination. Their movies just inspire me. I recommend all these movies to everyone they are just fantastic, unmissable. There story line is very appealing and will make you interested.

Some other favourite anime are as followed:
8. One Piece
9. Hunter X Hunter
10. Conan/Konan/Detective Konan/Closed Case
They are my TOP 10 because they always catch my eye.
vashish87
I guess my list would be (in no particular order):

1. Sakugan no Sana
2. Hellsing
3. Dragonball
4. Bleach
-C4-
My favourite is Naruto because it's the only one I watch.
-+Enigma_84958+-
i would have to say Elfen Lied is my favorite anime, i love the story, and it has violence
biedr0na666
I'm not really into anime, but my favorite is Ghost in the Shell the movie.
First part is the classics.
Second is even more dark and really psychedelic-cyberpunkish:)
I love'em. Feast for senses. Once you see, you never forget.

'What we see is like a dim image in the mirror...'
Nintendo
tuncay wrote:
Naruto

Man, more spam, if your gonna say a 1 or 2 word answer at least expand on it. Personally my favourites are Naruto and Full metal panic Fumoffu Very Happy. Although im told Full metal alchemist is very good, but first im trying to catch up on naruto, im only on episode 109 Sad. So, it COULD be alchemist, but in time Razz. Naruto is really gripping (the anime, not the character Razz) cos its full of action basically the whole time, and the fight scenes are real good Smile. Some eps are really bad however, but what anime doesnt have bad eps? And Fumoffu cos its just so goddamn funny. You gotta love how blunt Sousuke is xD
hofodomo01
-+Enigma_84958+- wrote:
i would have to say Elfen Lied is my favorite anime, i love the story, and it has violence

yes!!!! loved the ending....so imcomplete...yet it's quite complete...

so hurry up, people on the internet who are translating the manga lol
purin
Doraemon and Chibi Maruko Chan.
Both are fun and humorous. Very Happy
cybernie
Boys Be
DBZ
Naruto
Chobits
Slam Dunk
GTO

They all rocks my world!!!
Raijenki
A top ten list:

01- Detective Conan
02- Rockman.EXE (All Series)
03- Card Captor Sakura
04- Pokémon (Except Chronicles series)
05- Dragon Ball Series (Original, Z, GT)
06- Evangelion
07- Ray The Animation
08- Soul Link
09- Fullmetal Alchemist
10- Kishin Houkou Demonbane

Top 3 OVAs:

1- Sky Girls
2- Demonbane OVA
3- Rurouni Kenshin - Tsuioku Hen
soul
i like :

05- Dragon Ball Series (Original, Z, GT)
06- Evangelion
09- Fullmetal Alchemist

and naruto! the best! Smile
joselin7
The simpsons
joselin7
La pantera rosa
m_furquan36
fav anime u say??
it was always beyblade g reveolution and the best cart was always brooklyn and kai but the thing is tht beyblade still rocks and i love it alot
even now i cant get enough of it the part i really loved it was tht episode when brooklyn lost it and tyson(eww hate him)help him cant really say anything bout tht i mean the hero always wins eyy anyway this is the kewlist anime in the hole wide world and i mean it even if it repeated it always use to watch it again and again i may look like im not into it but i am a beyblade fanatic and hopefully will always will be and i cant really nothing else bout beyblade its just I LOVE IT TOO MUCH!! im addicted to it and i usually watch it on cartoon network this channal rocks and the shows on it(exept the really crappy ones)rock and i take my hats off to the great person who invented beyblade and the world anime*gets off chair and salutes crater of anime*and thts all i can say about my fav show BEYBLADE!!
paulit0
KeiKun wrote:

This is my top 3

1. FullMetalAlchemist
This is an excellent show ive seen all but the 3 OVAs that arent even out it japan yet. I LOVE IT (and even watching it for the 6th time Hughes death still saddens me but youll see him again in the movie)

2. Love Hina
If you have no sense of humor you will not enjoy this show, it is excellent and i wish everone could watch it

3. Trigun
First of id like to say I HATE WESTERNS, but i LOVED THIS SHOW, guns shooting, fighting it was just excellent

I agree with you full Alchemist metal is the best one of all. mainly in the historical presentation of the series Razz
ambifire
favorite? hands down Fullmetal Alchemist

2nd would be Naruto and 3rd would be Samurai Champloo tieing with Blood+....no i'm not goth blood+ is pretty cool.

FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST ROCKS!!!!!!!!!
Vladana
One of my fav anime is Gravitation! In spite of the fact that it's yaoi, it's so nice! And of course Fullmetal alchemist! This anime is just super! ^_^
Jupernia
Sailor Moon, Cardcaptor Sakura and Chobits are my faves. ^.^
orochimaruSanin
Well as far as i am concerned, there is no such single favourite anime.
My list of fav anime is:

1. FLCL
2. Zero no Tsukaima
3. Air Gear
4. Naruto
5. Cowboy bebop

^_^
Guyon
My favorite anime has to be Fullmetal Alchemist. It never let me down. Every episode was suspenseful and exciting. The characters were loveable, and the art was visually amazing. FMA's animation is better than any CGI enhanced anime out there. Almost every episode unlocked or hinted to a new mystery and the ending wasn't the best, only because the movie ended it.
Slpixe
i used to like bleach, till it just drifted off, guess my favorite would be bleach then
izimngcubes15
Currently is Inuyasha!! Very Happy
rikuleonhart
I'd have to say my favorite anime is Bleach, though I've liked quite a few other series (namely The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi, Naruto, and all the other cliches)

I'm really liking the current Bleach season (even though it's filler) so I guess I'm holding onto this show for as long as it goes, eh?
diamanu
My favourite anime are:
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Full Metal Panic
Full Metal Panic: Fumoffu!
jasmine
I'm currently getting hyped up with Princess Princess. And just recenly I heard that there is already a Live version of it. Hope it is equal to the humor of the anime though. Can't wait to see i. Very Happy
dudeoflame
My favourite anime would have to be either bleach or dragonball.
i like dragonball because of the storyline and the cool characters.
bleach is much better anime drawing
dudeoflame
Also my favourite dragonball has to be dragonball z, when they changed it it got quite dissapointing!
dudeoflame
all fans of bleach go onto google videos and type in bleach then click the first one. it really sux, her voice is full of emotion and kinda luuring too. Confused
Hardrive
My list is:
Inu Yasha
Dragon Ball Z
Saint Seiya
Naruto
Ranma 1/2

bye
rayx
My favorite anime:

Dragonball Z
One Peace
Ghost Fighter (Yuyu Hakusho)
Love Hina
Flame of Recca
jedor
i like naruto,but when i have read the bleach,i found naruto is warck!it's so foolish anmimation!

the bleach is the real kings of the new youg anime book i think.it's hardcore,it's complex,it's the best!!!!!!
squall666
my favorite anime is Elfenlied ^^
-it's bloody
-it's funny
-it's cute *-*'n hot *-*
shwetanshu
My favorite anime's are:
Dragon Ball
Dragon Ball Z
Dragon Ball GT
Cowboy Bebop
Fullmetal Alchemist
greed
Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z(I don't like GT at all!)
and I'm watching Full Metal Alchemist these days Smile
If I have the time, I'll try One Piece...
iamwoowill
saint seiya aka knights of the zodiac. That is just the best series ever. Even though it is a bit old, and the animation a bit corny nowadays, the plot, and the theme makes it the best.
jasmine
My current fave anime is Princess Princess. I'm having fun with it depite its weird plot XD
Asgardsfall
I enjoyed reading the seven pages of lists and confess to still looking forward to seeing a few titles that have not reached my shelves.

My top three anime are:

Twelve Kingdoms - A complete coherant tale that flows well, doesnt require to much thinking and ends how you want it too. Leaves a few loose ends to keep you wanting more.
Noir - I admit to not having watched this for a while but its very stylish in an understated sort of way. I enjoyed every eposode and loved tryng to keep track of the body count.
Appleseed - I have the orginal on VHS and admit to being a little confused over the storyline. I saw the new animated version and was entranced. The visuals are fantastic and I think they nailed the story this time. I'm longing for more.
sodeli
well is very hard to chose animes to be favorites i like them all (almost all)
my very best is
one piece
sr
onizuka
fma
fmp
ouran
and all other i have seen !!!
filet
full metal panic
fruit basket
sinchan
nana
thats i can think of rite now
wannab3n00b
naruto bleach and one piece.. naruto goes to 200 bleach 100 and one piece bout 300 so you will be stuck on it for a while ahah
zozitdat
Quote:
Dragonball-Z is my favourite

me 2 dragonball man i like that wowie
emperoradz
My favorite is Naruto. It is kind of entertaining when there is nothing to do. It has a lot of action. After that would be Pokemon. Liked it for my whole life, watched most of the episodes and movies. Anyway, bye.
animassacre
I can't make my mind which one is my favorite, so here's some of them :
FLCL
Ergo-Proxy
Evangelion
Today in Class 5-2
Docuro-Chan
Xellos
its nice to see people still likes EVANGELION cos some people thinks it's retarded but i don't.

ESCAFLOWNE
Slayers, the (admit it this show is funny)
welcome to nhk!
wolf's rain
nadesico (WHAT HAPPEN TO SECOND SEASON!!!)
his and her circumstances
eureka 7

it's not in order cause i dont want to like one show better than the other instead as equal.
RaWolfe
Well my fav mmmm Anime is DBZ and Wolfrain and Gundam and DBZ GT ^^
animassacre
LOL Xellos(nice nick btw) f**k i forgot about Slayers this is on of my favorit too.I even watched everything about Slayers. It is not easy remambering them all Razz .So many watched ,so many to watch. Smile

Slayers
evilryu530
have anyone seen legend of the overfiend

damn i love that anime, it's my favorite. it's very graphic and rated xxx. u guys better becareful. but anyways, it has a long and awesome story line, i actually got to see the entire thing! and that is rare. check it out online if you are an adult and very mature.
westhighdrumline
personally, I like:
-Detective Conan
-Initial D
-Inuyasha
-My Hime
-Mai Otome
-Negima
-Shakugan no Shana

and others Very Happy
servant2work4god
bleach is definately my favorite anime, even though Dragon Ball Z is what got me started.. and I haven't really watched a lot of the newer japanese titles yet... I have watched Dragon Ball and GT but didn't care for either of them and am still keeping tabs on Naruto (can't wait for the filler to end). I also enjoyed Inuyasha and Rurouni Kenshin.

Other favs include:
Hikaru no go
Cowboy Bebop
Fooly Cooly (aka FLCL)
Trigun
pegasus sword
my favourite anime is Naruto of course but i also like Bleach saint seiya Full Metal Alchemist and Tenjo Tenge
justjess
My top 3 favorite anime are:
-Ouran High School Host Club
-Full Metal Alchemist
-Naruto!

I finished Ouran High School Host Club about a week ago, and I'm soo sad that it ended! it was one of the funniest anime I've seen :] I totally recommend it!
Bieberman
Does anyone know One Piece? Thats a hell of an Anime, i love it, Smile. And does anyone know how much episodes there are of One Piece + how much movies of it exist?
orshamir
hmm.....ok
my fav anime is naruto.
this is the best anime and in the 2nd place is fullmetal alchemist.
MelisMadis
My Top 3:

1.Ghost in the Shell -> Just perfect
2.Cowboy Bebop -> I love his OST, and its very funny.
3.Samurai Champloo -> Very original anime.
mackhenry
my most three-
1.dragonballz
2.fullmetalalchemist
3.naruto
PomS
Okay here are what i like:

OLD ( when i was younger ): Guywer, Dragon Ball, DBZ, DBGT, Senseya and one with samury of each element with a white tiger but i don't remember the name.

RECENTLT: Naruto but borred of it now, Eye Shield 21, Trigun, Hellsing, Macross Zero, Blood +, Vampire Hunter D, Samurai 7, Samurai Champloo, Shura, Get Backers, Street Fighter Alpha... And more.
zaqy
anime ?

SaintSeiya My fisrt anime and I like it very Much
Naruto this is amazing stories and funny
Dragon Ball I like to watch this from first till finish.

I usually read and watch detective conan beside kindaichi.

How about Samurai Deeper Kyo ? i think this is a nice anime.

i think i have a lot of favorite anime ,anime always be the best
orshamir
hi

my best anime is naruto....yeah for sure its the best

and then fullmetal alchemist
SGbilder
I´m not usually a big fan of anime (or rather i have never given ít a chance) but a friend of mine persuaded me to watch ghost in shell and i must say it was great... the art is magnificent and it was quite filosofical too... so i must say that my favorite anime is def ghost in shell... tho i havent seen too many yet so that might change!
LYL*
Naruto and School Rumble
Hayate
I think I have posted something here before, but anyway, my favourite anime are most of the time love comedies or love. anyway:

Love:
Video girl ai
Mahoromatic
Ai Yori Aoshi ( all of them )
I''s

comedy:
Azumanga Daioh!
Rumble School

I probably have more, but I can't come up with them now XD
jasmine
As of the moment, my fave anime series is Kyou Kara Maoh Very Happy
roninmedia
Love Hina
Kareshi Kanojo no Jijou
I"s Pure
Azumanga Daioh
Visions of Escaflowne
Initial D

I own all of these series or plan to get them. It speaks volumes when I actually go out and buy the DVDs.
tuncay
I don't have quite an experience but Naruto should be the indispensable one among the ones mentioned here.

Not to forget Captain Tsubasa..
Machan
Suzuymiya Haruhi No Yuuutsu (The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya)
Fullmetal Alchemist
Kamisama Kazoku
Eureka 7

and some others but I really don't feel like listing them now.

Too bad some really good anime are soooo short. Sad
Guyferd
My favorite anime of all times, SAINT SEIYA! ^^

It has made a lot of success here in Brazil. It's true that we have watched Pokémon,Zilion,Dragon Ball,Slam Dunk and many others here but Seiya and his group is the best for me! Very Happy
Arseniy
My favourite anime is Shaman King. It is probably single anime in Ukraine. (pokemons - s**t) I watched SK for a long time, bought manga in Germany (on English! yayyy...) so... I became a fan.
dzign
My Top 3 Animes are :

1. Voltus : The first anime I saw, good story and message, kind of new penetration at its era (probably)
2. Eyeshield 21 : Good teamwork, never-ending effort, good music and graphic, evolution ( I love "level up" kind of story )
3. Getbackers : Cool yet cute characters, expecially Ginji Smile Dual personalities, at one side is innocent and kind, at the other side is charismatic as Thunder Emperor

Actually, there are a lot more animes as the hot lists, but 3 top at this moment are the above
lordfrikk
1. Fullmetal Alchemist - first to see, but as I look back, it rocks anyway
2. BLEACH - just one wicked stuff... like it very much!
3. Elfen Lied - depressive, dark and cool

4. NGE - wwaaaayyy tooo depressive
kemosabi107
MelisMadis wrote:
My Top 3:

1.Ghost in the Shell -> Just perfect
2.Cowboy Bebop -> I love his OST, and its very funny.
3.Samurai Champloo -> Very original anime.

I don't consider myself a very big Anime fan, but I cherish every episode of CB and SC. Schincrio Watanabe is a genius. I think its these Japanese creators with a western influence that are so appealing to me. Miyazaki is another one. Can't wait for either of their upcoming works. Oh and yeah, ghost in the shell is incredible too.
Tatsumaru
My top 5:

1. Naruto
2. Bleach
3. Tsubasa Chronicles
4. Wolf's Rain
5. Hm... let's put good ol' Dragonball Z here, since it got me into anime haha.

I don't watch that many series... I play like 1 anime episode a day.
psiclops
favourite is easily evangelion, no other anime comes close in story/philosophy/psychology. which is what the greatest anime are good at.

second is bleach it's just plain awesome.

other than that, i watch naruto but it shits me. 1 in 50 episodes is good though. other than that it's too slow/annoying/kiddie.

DBZ is ok, but the other dragonball series' are pretty crap.
mansonivan
one piece!! one piece forever!!!! Razz
Lessien
hmm
my fav anime
do i have to chose?
Smile
inuyasha, go fluffy, lol
ranma 1/2: the funniest anime and manga, have the books too
howls moving castle
vampire princes miyu, but haven't seen it completely
outlaw star, really nice ending theme
gundam wing, haven't seen the other gundam shows yet
and does the last ff film, advent children count?
Serafina
I really like Gunslinger Girl now.

But in the past I have liked things like Sailormoon and like YYH. I don't watch anime as much as I did.
angel_of_death
Dragon Ball Z
Fullmetal Alchemist
Samurai X
Hungry Heart
Getbackers
Inu Yasha
Card Captor Sakura
and many more... in no particular order
shrinkwrap
Three favorites.

My very favorite anime is Azumanga Daioh! It's just so cute!
But only subbed. The English dubbed version is so bad. ;_; Osaka sounds like a country bumpkin-like instead of out of it and spacey. And the Japanese word puns are lost! I love Japanese word puns!

My second favorite is probably FLCL. It makes no sense, but I don't think it's supposed to, really. And the soundtrack is so great. O_O

My third would then be Excel Saga. It's just so maniacal. Poor Menchi. <3
wangbu
I'm a big fan of japanese anime and this is my top 7

1. Gundam wing, for me this is the best gundam series
2. Full metal alchemist, I like the story and the comedy
3. Ghost in the shell, good action and cinematics
4. One piece, but I hate it the flash back in it, its to long
5. GTO, hehehe I like to watch this over and over again
6. Samurai 7, but I don't like the ending
7. Yuyu Hakusho, the reason why I failled my 2nd year Highschool

I got more but this is the seven best anime for me
yojin
1) Full Metal Alchemist

2)Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne
lordeverkillx50
personally i like yu-gi-oh
vanille
(these aren't necessarily series)

Spirited Away
Gauken Heaven
Papa To Kiss in the Dark (don't laugh!)
Ouran High
Princess Mononoke

Yes...the majority are yaoi.

Can you believe it? I haven't see Yu-Gi-Oh or Full Metal Alchemist! I'm such a loser! : Embarassed Very Happy
Nevvb
Bleach and Naruto..

Did ep 208 come out yet in Naruto?
Tidus2100
1. Hunter X Hunter
2. Rave
3. Naruto
4. Kenshin

They are the best anime series!!!!^^
jasmine
Currently watching Pretear and I'm hooked! Very Happy
DailyFall
in no particular order:

FLCL
Robotech
Boogiepop Phantom
Cowboy Beebop
Berserk

edit: oops, forgot to mention Hack Sign in there
KnuTz
tenjo tenge
One Piece
Naruto
Sinangel
Well ive not been watching to much anime, but ive allready found some favorites. Listed in no particular order.

Love hina:
Love the humor in this serie, and the women looks to good Wink

Elfen Lied:
Beutifull anime, the only one i dont skip the intro on, love the lilium song.

Gantz:
Crazy fun serie, atleast i think so, kinda slow some times tho.

Bleach:
Well who doesent love this anime Twisted Evil

Princess mononoke:
Beutiull, just beutifull, and brilliant

Well thats the top list, but ive seen some other series, and none of them was bad, just not as good as the listed onces Laughing
Dozetsu
Get Backers
Mido Bun is Smart.Ginji is lovely.
animassacre
Hey everybody, try out Today in class 5-2

Row echi humor!!!!
jasmine
Currently, I'm loving Ouran High!
easy-cool
DragonBall GT is the best Smile
The Phoenix
The answer in obviously:
DRAGONBALL Z...
it is by far one of the most action packed series ever...
destiny
Here is my list:
Trinity Blood
Suzuka
Bleach
Naruto
Fullmetal Alchemist
Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles
Detective Conan
Inuyasha
....currently thats it..^^
saya
BLOOD+ its the last anime i have watch it
its my best
its full of sadness
i still sad from the ending because its so sad
i advice every body to watch it
..................jana ..................
Raijenki
Mine is: (No order)

Ray The Animation
Kaleido Star
Card Captor Sakura
Pocketo Monsutaa
Soukou no Strain
DB Series
Chrno Crusade
Elfen Lied
Hentais Razz
Lt. Waynard
My all-time favorite anime is Revolutionary Girl Utena! I believe it's known to be the anime most ladden with symbolism. It's about 10 years old, but I still enjoy the storylines and the colorful(lol, literally and figuratively) characters listed.
Dart974
Moi j'aime particulierement

Nicky Larson
Le college fou fou fou
Les chevaliers du zodiaque
Ranma 1/2
Paul le pécheur
Olive et Tom

Et tellement d'autres que j'oublie les noms ! mais ils sont toute ma jeunesse !
urangkayo
My favorites anime is

Samurai X

Deeper Kyo

Shannou

Inuyassha

DragonBall

Sinchan
xj975
My favorite was
Cowboy Bebop

I also liked
Naruto (first 150 eps...Filler is crap)

Trigun (hated the ending eps)

Princess mononoke
Ninja Scroll
xj975
Lately I have been venturing onto youtube and following breadcrumbs to find new anime series I have not been exposed to.

Because of that innate curiosity ive been exposed to Ikkitousen, and Tenjou Tenge, the former was simply silly, not in a good excel saga manner. They threw sexuality at you with every opportunity while maintaining a poor animation quality and expected it to be taken seiously.

The latter was decent, its story ended up going no where and had a very inconclusive ending.

I often find myself struggling to keep interest in new/unfinished anime episodes because I want them all to be of Cowboy Bebop quality.

You had great music, interesting characters, good animation, interesting story, and a sense that these characters had a life outside of what you saw on screen.

Spike, Faye, Jet, Eid, and even Ein had their own back stories. These were explored moderately throughout the series....that is why to me Cowboy bebop stands alone at the top of my favorite list.

Id also like to add Excel saga to my list of favorites.
AnimePSP
The best and my favorite current anime is Death Note. High-tension and really intelligent characters combined with an awesome story and animation. Also Initial D was really good for me but it still hasn't ended.
urangkayo
my favorite anime

1. Great Teacher Onizuka

2. Samurai X
I like this very much

3. Dragon Ball (all series)
chastise
Most definitely Hagane no Renkinjutsushi, mild action and was hilarious, serious, melancholic and adorable. Hellsing was also amazing, not the most gorgeous of animes but I don't think anybody really minded. Sukisho and Loveless were very cute.

I really want to see the movie "Kakurenbo", did anyone see this? It seems really interesting.
animassacre
jasmine wrote:
Currently, I'm loving Ouran High!

I have to see this one . Looks prommising.Ouran High. and it's in the top10 of aniDB Shocked Cool

It's about a teen-age playboy becoming an alternative mother to a 5-year old girl cousin.

The anime is so cute and sweet, and centers around family values. ^_^
Zouthen
Bleach, Naruto, One Piece Shocked
littletomi714
NARUTO is the best

its funny
cool
good fight scenes
and they hav a variety of people each with different talents

Very Happy
skystears
My fav animes change from time to time...

1) Wolves rain (that one never changes that anime was a master peice)
2) Tsubasa chronicle
3) TriGun

There not exacly in order because that always changes to...Well not wolves rain though thats always #1.
Tsubasa chronicle isnt out in america so I watched the english sun titled one version on some web site. I own the first two of the mangas to though...
And Tri gun was exelent because I just loved vash he was a great character and the plot was awsome to.
SFMeatwad
i like bleach

i used to like dragon ball z a lot, till it got old and immature..
bleach and .hack are really good ones..
mostly torrented tho, but really good Wink
SoldatX
my top 3:

1.) Dragonball Z and GT

2Smile Pokemon

3.) all hentai Very Happy
CaBz
I don't love "anime", but I have a few comics online that I want to show you :

1) The noob
It's a kind of noob playing in a MMORPG world and we can see how his character evolve. Really funny ==> http://www.thenoobcomic.com/daily/strip001.html

2) The Order of the Stick
This time, it's a group of guys that are doing quests like in D&D. Have a look here ===> http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0001.html

3) The Gods of ArrKelean
Some guys lost from the space land on a planet and became gods. My english is really bad ahahah, but look over there ==> http://www.rmcomics.com/Mirror/Volume0/?viewDate=20001231

That's all for me. I'm not a fan.
crimson tempest
FLCL, is the best to me. wanna know why? me too. Surprised Very Happy Smile Laughing
mialynavahy
hum my favourites anime : ranma 1/2, dragon ball z, sailor moon when i was kid (lol yeah i am a girl), that s all
budazz
I love

Samurai X

knockout

dragon ball z

ghost fighter

flame of recca

fushigi yugii

slam dunk

i love animes
roboguyspacedude
only ones i have seen are : yugioh, pokemon, and inuyasha so those are my favorites i guess. I don't have cartoon network so i can't watch any others.
Derioh
Then watch anime on Youtube or GoogleVideo...

1 Elfen Lied
2 Full Metal Alchemist
3 Chobits
4 Hellsing (the OVA, not the tv series)
kurogane
1 Hellsign
2 Naruto
3 Dg gt
4 Full M
5 Samurai x
6 Hunter x hunter
7 Gundam, [ war in pocket, Z, Sedd, Seed destiny]
8 Bleach
9 Death note
Lord_crash
I love manga and anime.

my favorite manga is Love hina

second is DN Angel

third is Crono crusade i hope i write it wright.

and i have over 500 anime and manga pictures on my pc. I dont have download nay picture packet.

And i have the complete saga of Hellsing on dvd.

I don´t have more Crying or Very sad , the thinks are too expensively for my pocketmoney.

ok see ya later or not Cool
Cloudchasers
I am an OTAKU!

best anime so far

1. Bleach - a story on shinigamis. it's awesome! the fighting scenes just keep me rolling.

2. Naruto - a story on ninjas. i am sure most of us will know about this anime! unless you are from africa? hoho

3. Gundam Seed - awesome machines! robots! i just love it. this is driving me crazy.
Seiji
Noir
Shura No Toki
GITS SAC
Sakura Wars
Cowboy Bebop
Ergo Proxy
Midori No Hibi
sevedrihan
Death Note, Bleach, Naruto (well, bored with it nowadays), Rurouni Kenshin, FLCL, Samurai Champloo, Paranoia Agent, Haibane Renmei, FMP: Fumoffu, Fullmetal Alchemist, Noein, Tsubasa Chronicle, D.N.Angel, Cowboy Bebop
Chalchihuitlicue
My favourite recent anime is a tie between Code Geass and Ouran High School Host Club. The twins in Ouran annoy me, but the rest of it is hilarious, and incredibly well animated. Code Geass is just beautiful, plus it has character designs by CLAMP. What more could you ask for?

However, my favourite anime of all time is GetBackers. I love almost all of the characters, and while the plot gets ridiculous sometimes, overall, it's beautiful. A close second is Shoujo Kakumei Utena.
Ryuk
My favorite animes are: Helsing, Naruto, Bleach, Kiba, Evangelion, Samurai X, Elfen Lied, Full Metal Alchemist, Tsubasa, Death Note and Tenjou Tenge
paquerat
Where to start? My favorites, in no particular order are:

-Fullmetal Alchemist,
-Mushishi,
-Slam Dunk,
-Cowboy Bebop
-Ergo Proxy,
-Evangelion(except for the ending)

I'm more of a manga person though; so the list isn't quite complete.
Carrie_Jean
1. Trigun

gotta love love and peace.

2. Kikaider

guess I'm a big fan of the android thing.

3. Blue Gender

gotta love Jiro. and Marlene.
jasmine
Curently, I'm falling in love with Saiunkoku Monogatari. XD
Eclipse
Of the one's I used to watch;

Inuyasha

Yu yu hakusho

Noir

Hyper Police

And Please Teacher (although it too was a little echy)
bluefossil
keroro gunso blow all anime away. it's the best of the best. no one can argue otherwise. if you disagree, then you are a r-tard
LoZOwns
Numaro Uno: Dragon Ball Z (not GT or "Dragon Ball")

-This long running anime series had over 270 episodes and although there were occasional times of long dialog and some repetition in plot, the action sequences are the best there is. The fighting, the direction, the unique moves and abilities are all top here, and the over all story and character development was quite good.

2. Cowboy Bebop

-A good adult oriented story, and a unique futuristic world.
Needed more episodes, the movie was great!

3. Chobits

-Hilarious perverted comedy, and a great underlying story, if only there were more than 24 original episodes.
Master Yoda
Well, these are my top five
1. Detective Academy Q
2. Dragon Ball Z
3. Pokémon
4. Flame Of Recca
5. Inu Yasha
web-geek
My first anime I ever saw was the Kenshin series... I absolutly fell in love with it. Then it continued to many other anime but Kenshin is my absolute favroite... epecialy the OVAs.

Paranoia Agent, NGE, and Trigun are all on top of my list too =D
Prince naruto
Yakitate Japan
naruto
mirmo de pon

they were my top Very Happy 3 anime!!
Dosky
Here is my top 3

1° Naruto
It is the first anime that I have seen Surprised ... The manga is very beautiful...

2° Death Note
It is a beautiful anime that I wait every week with a lot of inpatience Smile ...

3° Bleach
A beautiful anime, sometimes stupid Confused , however amusing...

These are the most beautiful anime manga that I have watched Very Happy
Trunkzta
Dragonball,Z,GT, And Naruto ((Is it anime??)) lol well thats all
laughingman
ok people! I hope you'll forgive me for my longish list but I just have to mention all of the following because they are just that amazing:

1. Junni Kokki
2. Monster
3. Full Metal Alchemist
4. Naruto
5. Bleach
6. Yakitate Japan
7. Haibane Renmei
8. Ghost in the Shell SAC
9. Samurai Champloo
10. One Piece

They all get a 10/10 from me. My list goes on with 7 9/10's, and 9 8/10's.
Heroin
My favorite is Naruto it is just the best Very Happy
djclue917
1. Naruto
2. Death Note

Since they are the only Anime's that I've been watching currently.
battousai
tough question...anyway
1.Full metal alchemist
2.Gundam Wing
3.Ghost in the shell
Another great anime series i would like to add here would be Records of Lodoss War
Seiji
I have a new favorite anime. After watching it two times it has become one of my favorite. Spiral....very good detective anime and worth watching.
Hellblazer
1- Rurouni Kenshin (My favourite)
2- Dragon Ball (Goku rulz Smile)
3- Naruto
VodkaMartini
1.Naruto
2.Hunter X Hunter
3.(li'l bit hard about the 3rd) Idea Digimon
Razz
NinyaEvu
Elfen Lied -

One of the most best storylines an anime can have and every episode was as interesting as the last, even though the love scenes in the anime werent as great (except final episode) the way that the storyline developed and brought out events from the past was what really made this anime my all time favorite.

Shuffle -

Well this was an anime that kept me laughing at every episode untill it starting getting to the serious storyline (boo) but of course they still included humor in it, one of my all time favorites aswell, love Asa and Ama, heh.

Bleach -

Yeah its an ongoing anime, up to 116 or 117 i beleive i keep up with it every week and now its starting to be as interesting as Dragon Ball Z was back in the days, this is basically the only anime i follow now as college takes away so much time from really doing anything anymore except keeping up with silkroad online.
leetproxy
death note, its awesome.
blood+ is also kewl.
sanwixh
1. Rurouni Kenshin

Definitely a list topper, Cool swords, deep story line and Awesome fight scenes. It's sad though, but that just adds to its deep flavor

2. Yuyu Hakusho

One of the best, one of the few that i can watch over and over

3. Densha Otoko

although it's a live action series it's based on an Otaku and mostly revolves around anime, it's really funny and has a unique story, I spent nights watching this and was contented every time i slept
Annush_K
1. Hellsing - Not much else to say. The vampireness, the gorey-ness, bits of sexuality all mix in a very imperssing series. And I love the hellhound too much :3
2. Spirited away - graphics are to die for as well as the creatures. Love the ghostly train Razz

I haven't seen much of anime... yet xP I wasn't really into it till I watched Hellsing. So I'm kinda newbie to the fascinating anime world x3
gutbomb
DBZ - DRAGON BALLZ - ALL TIME FAV

INU YASHA - pretty ok

FLAME OF RECCA - awesome anime...2 bad ended abrubly

NINJA ROBOTS - another awesome anime... missin it alot

Spider man comics
wjsdpwl
i watched many animes, there are many i like.

i like samurai kyo. i love how they use sword and how they dress up. i like main character kyo and there are so many other characters who are really cool.
filet
with more anime aired in my country,
these really grab my attention:
bleach
shagakuna shana-i hope i get this rite
fullmetal panic..watched fullmetal alchemist-the whole thing is too weird , the theory etc
jasmine
I recently finished Kyou Kara Maoh and I consider it now one of FAVES!!!!
xsharez
1.Bleach
2.Naruto
3.Samurai Champloo
4.Ranma 1/2
PennyCopper
1) Cowboy Bebop -- I got my hands on a really bad vhs copy fansubs not too long after it was released, and I've loved it since. Even the endless replays on CN couldn't make me love it less.

2) Outlaw Star -- It has it's issues, but I'm a sucker for space operas. It's a shame it was unpopular in Japan, I would have loved to have seen more.

3) Escaflowne -- I hated it until a friend sat me down and made me watch it through.

4) Fullmetal Alchemist -- I prefer the manga, but the series is just plain awesome. Smile
Sirpale
Oh, I love Ginga Nagareboshi Gin! Its just so marvellous anime Wink [/b][/quote]
JC Denton
1) Elfen Lied -- Just about to finnish it and I must say it is the best. First I just thought it was a little funny with all the gore, but after a couple of episodes the characters really bloom out. Fantastic anime.

2) Fullmetal Alchemist -- Pretty close to Elfen Lied, and it is pretty hard to put numbers infront of each. Anyhow, Fullmetal Alchemist is a really good series.

3) Turn a Gundam -- Well, It has big robot (Okey, they are not really robots, but...), nice drawing a fantastic story and a good theme song. Can't say I need more.

If you count Anime Movies too, The Place Promised in Our Early Days takes tha first place easily. It's so beautiful it makes you cry.
XlaiR
I think it must be:

1. Love Hina
2. Dragon Ball
3. Ranma

~XlaiR
Grom
My favourite anime:

1. Bleach
2. Final Fantasy
3. Fullmetal Alchemist Smile
votd
My favourite anime:

1. GTO (Great Teacher Onizuka)

No one can beat it. The best anime I've ever seen! Funny, sometimes sad and very realistic! I live my life with this anime. It's very educational and wise. It's not a "stupid cartoon". A real thing! And better than any movie that you ever see. Just number one! I just can't forgive them to end anime series at only 43 episodes :/ where the manga is much longer than anime.

2. Death Note (Desu Noto)

Number two! It's actually on par with my number one. What can I say? The best anime I've ever watched! Music! Drawings from Mad House! Climax! All rocks. The storyline is so twisted and so understandable - it's so enjoyable to watch it. And it never gets boring - EVERY SINGLE EPISODE - LITERALLY - IS A MASTERPIECE ^_^.

3. Naruto Shippuuden

Well, it gets better from episode to episode - I gave it a chance ^_-.
Qube
Ohhhhh godddddd, how to narrow it down?!?!
Bleh, I'll try.
In no particular order:
Azumanga Daioh
Elfen Lied
SHUFFLE!
Excel Saga
Higurashi no Naku Koro ni
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
Fruits Basket
Blue Seed
Air (TV)
Noir
Final Approach
Perfect Blue
Black Cat
FLCL
Mahou Sensei Negima (everyone says it was crappy, but I enjoi'ed it.)
Tenchi Muyo (OVA)
xxxHolic
Serial Experiments Lain
Spirited Away
His and Her Circumstances

Bold are the 1's I absolutely recommend.
The others were good, but I AM trying to narrow it...
*sigh* That's such a huge list.

PS: I loathe Naruto. Evil or Very Mad
ludo
1. berserk
2. full metal
Punya
Hard choice... if I had to choose 3 series, I'd say:

1. Seikai no Senki/Monshou
2. Ghost in the Shell - Stand Alone Complex (season 1 and 2)
3. Infinite Ryvus

~Punya
Whong
I don't really watch anime that much, but I'll be watching Tales of Symphonia Anime once it comes out in June! Very Happy

DBZ is rather ok, I've not watched it much, Pokémon is good too... Wink
kitsune-fansub
my top 3 list:
1 - Elfen Lied
2 - Love Hina
3 - Basilisk

but i like much more animes!
Smile
vanille
1. Ouran High School Host Club
2. Death Note
3. Prince of Tennis - Even Tezuka IS fourteen...Razz
testtost
Cedric.....
sopetite
1. Kare Kano
2. Furuba
3. Gundam Wing
Samerron
Naruto - Although it might be a bit childish, but I find it the best anime that has really affected me.

Last Exile - I love flying.... Immelman Wink
mesianica
My favorite:

Chobits, the best anime in my live.
Kishimaru
My anime that I made/manga..it's called Yuudai (HERO)
A 13 year old girl who always practiced fighting by herself, named Chikako Daichi. Her sister is always jealous of her. So when the military knocks on their door searching for boys to enroll, their mother and father (Kotokuou, and Mai-San) tell them there are no boys. Chikako fights her way into the military, seeing as it is her only chance. A couple days before, she had been engaged to her beloved, Hitori Kurahashi. She sets off with the military. As always, her envious sister prowls and harnests a deep jealousy.
Chikako and her fiance share the same room in the military base, but nothing rated M (mature) happens. The story is based on what happens to those two. Soon, Chikako and Hitori are forced to kill an innocent man, hired by force to the enemy forces to spy on the military's plan. Hitori steals his identity, to get revenge at enemy bases. Now known as Daisuke Bishukai, he must sneak into the enemy bases and discover their plan. Chikako worries for her beloved. When he brings back the plan, he is captured. Now it is up to Chikako to save her fiance` and have the adventure of her childhood dreams.
nbm0603
i love :

bleach
naruto
ergo proxy
elfen lied
lucky star
samurai champloo

does everyone watch anime on tv or online with english subs?

seeapoko
Right now i would have to say that my personal favoriteis Death Note.
I just love all the back and forth thinking that goes on, every side trying to outsmart the others.
Lampton
Currently, I am in love with Victorian Romance Emma.
anonymous21
1. Detective Conan

2. Pokemon

3. Final Fantasy

4. Slam Dunk

5. Bleach

Yeah, that's my top 5. /heh
snicker
Wow, this is difficult...

I actually enjoyed many animes... in sparse order:

- Full Metal Alchemist
- Bleach!
- Full Metal Panic (And the awesome Fumoffu! series)
- Rurouni Kenshin (wonderful)
- Grenadier (great)
- My Hime (not completely satisfied with the conclusion)
- Hellsing (great)
- Visions of Escaflowne (still watching this one...)
- Trigun (awesome..)
- Scrapped Princess (Probably my true favourite?)
- Naruto (but I gave up during the fillers after Sasuke left the Leaf)

... Others that I cannot remember at the moment...

My 2 cents
dark_Pandemonium
My top 3 favorite animes are
1. Full Metal Alchemist

2. Trigun

3. Dragon Ball Z
Kadaa
I don't think I can really say what my favorite anime is since I tend to go for so many things, but the ones that I seem to watch more are Saiyuki, Host Club, and Night Head Genesis.

NH Genesis I watch quite often because I'm still new to it but I really do like it so far.
aznhomieboi1689
My favorite Anime gotta be Inuyasha! That's like the coolest Anime..! Laughing
Master Yoda
My top 3 favorite anime would have to be :

1. Fullmetal Alchemist

2. Bleach

3. Detective Academy Q (Not satisfied with the way it ended)

Right now, I'm watching 2 anime series... they are :

1. Jigoku Shoujo - Girl From Hell

2. The Law Of Ueki
x7community
1.Meitantei Conan
2.Gun X Sword
3.Black Jack
4.Pokemon Advance
5.Saiyuki Reload Gunlock
rodrigoz17
My Fav anime...? I love much of them, i think Evangelion is a great anime series, a little short but amazing....and weel also Dragon Ball series since Dragon Ball until Dragon Ball GT. Now i'm trying to have the DVD of this series...
Labamba
1. Twelve Kingdoms

2. Fullmetal Alchemist

3. Great Teacher Onizuka

4. Blood+

5. School Rumble

6. Full Metal Panic (all of it)

7. Death Note

8. Elfen Lied
kvdisclosure
just detective conan and Hunter X Hunter ^^
headie
I like Bleach, Sgt. Frog, Air Gear, Naruto... um, I really can't think of the others... Too many Laughing
Grahambel
Shaman King
Japokskee
Wow

I love so many anime

from voltes v
diamos
naruto
hunter x
ghost fighter
samurai x
slam dunk
GTo
and lots more Very Happy
animassacre
Japokskee wrote:
Wow

I love so many anime

Me Too Smile

one of my favorite: Grenadier

divinitywolf
gotta be Full Metal Alchemist at the top.
Then Wolf's Rain
Then Evangellion
kram
1. Full Metal Alchemist (FMA)
interesting storyline, mix between reality and fantasy

2.Kenshin
The fight scenes and the storyline is great

3.Bleach
DEATHGODS FTW!! the fighting
Sarcas
Loved Death Note so far - story got a bit confusing on 2nd part

Also watched most bleach episodes...but kinda gave up after the amount of fillers, don't get me started about Naruto
bri4n5
I love Bleach Smile It's amazing.
crimson_aria
not in order:

Yu Yu Hakusho - the very first anime that got me hooked
Rurouni Kenshin
Hunter X Hunter
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Gundam Wing
X
Detective Conan
Death Note
Code Geass - currently soooo into this
Vision of Escaflowne
Gunslinger Girls

Studio Ghibli's
rodrigothiago
Surprised alguém curte FullMetal Panic!

quanto á Naruto, já estou assistindo a 6ª temporada (parei no episódio 136) e é o seguinte pessoal:

Very Happy [size=24]É MUITO LOCO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PRINCIPALMENTE QUANDO SASUKE EVOLUI SEU PODER PARA O 2º ESTÁGIO DO SELO QUE ELE RECEBEU DO OROCHIMARU!!!!!!!!!!!! E O NARUTO ENTÃO... NEM SE FALA!!!!!!! A PRÓPRIA kYUUBI TOMA CONTA DO CORPO DELE!!!!! BEM lOCO!!!!!!!!![/size]
também vou começar a assistir Tenjou Tenge (um anime baseado em lutas)
rodrigothiago
Surprised alguém curte FullMetal Panic!

quanto á Naruto, já estou assistindo a 6ª temporada (parei no episódio 136) e é o seguinte pessoal:

Very Happy [size=24]É MUITO LOCO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PRINCIPALMENTE QUANDO SASUKE EVOLUI SEU PODER PARA O 2º ESTÁGIO DO SELO QUE ELE RECEBEU DO OROCHIMARU!!!!!!!!!!!! E O NARUTO ENTÃO... NEM SE FALA!!!!!!! A PRÓPRIA kYUUBI TOMA CONTA DO CORPO DELE!!!!! BEM lOCO!!!!!!!!![/size]
também vou começar a assistir Tenjou Tenge (um anime baseado em lutas)
kizarop
I love Ghost in The Shell ,also movies , manga and tv -series. Best available I think , also Bleach is good.
Deias
Thats like asking what my favorite icecream flavor. they are all great for there various reasons. but if I was forced at gunpoint to narrow it down to a few anime titles it would be Vampire hunter D, Trigun, Full metal alchemist, and Inuyasha
rurouni
not in order:

Series
Samurai X/ Rurouni Kenshin
Fooly Cooly
Cowboy Bebop
Hellsing
Onegai Twins
Elfen Lied
Black Blood Brothers
Hunter X Hunter(Greed Island - Final Greed Island)
Devil May Cry
Naruto
Naruto Shiuppuuden
Gakuen Alice
Detective Conan
Full Metal Alchemist
Pokemon
Kyou Go No Ni

Movies
Vampire HUnter D: The Bloodlust
Grave of Fireflies
Perfect Blue
Cowboy Bebop: Knock on Heaven's Door
Ninja Scroll
Howls Moving Castle
Lupin III - Castle of Cagliostro
Full Metal Alchemist: Conquerer of Shambala
Spirited Away
Fire Boar
Mm, we've got one or two mentions of D.N. Angel; someone chipped in with Pretear; and Cardcaptor Sakura made an appearance once or twice. Really not good enough. More people should watch this stuff.

And Mahou Shoujo Ririkaru Nanoha A's? I can't believe nobody's mentioned this excellent series yet! Sure, there are a couple of disturbing bits (either Fate's lesbian, or that's just what Japanese people do; and Hayate definitely shows more than what might be called a healthy interest in Signum's breasts) but apart from that, there's a truly excellent storyline, very well done and entirely gripping. And there's a lot of action packed in.
knatteante
- Full Metal Alchemist
- Bleach~
- Naruto (expect the damn fillers Sad )
- Rurouni Kenshin
- Hellsing Some ep. was good and some not Sad
- Death note beat all anime series Razz
patriot
Death Note
Detective Conan
Naruto
Hunter X Hunter
School Rumble
GDetective Conan
Gunslinger Girls
isyan
my number 1 favorite is Bleach... rulez!
y? - because its not just an anime that shows animated pictures.. but it has an emotion... i really like the way how ichigo struggles to protect his friends and in doing so he became more and more powerful.. Smile

number 2 favorite is NARUTO
y? - because I like the grown up naruto... although still loud but he's cool...

my number 3 favorite samurai X
and y? - i like the sword swinging theme of this anime...
ZeroXD
Some of my favorite animes are these:

School Rumble
Azumanga Daioh
Great Teacher Onizuka
Golden Boy (very perverted, but SO funny... beyond words...)
Ruroni Kenshin (at least up until he fought the mummy guy)
Hellsing
Hajime no Ippo
Black Lagoon
Death Note

EDIT: OH i completely forgot about BERSERK! oldie.. but one of my all-time favorites....
dangerdog
i don't consider myself a fan of anime, but there are a few that i really enjoy:

- Guyver
- Gantz
- Jubei-Chan
- Kino's Journey
Aures
Mine are:

• Naruto- Needless of a description
• Kindaichi Shounen- Detective/mystery series, kinda like the adults' version of Konan
• Dragon Ball
cpebatch2007_CIT
i love DADDY LONG LEGS, my favorite childhood anime, second is SLAMDUNK...
DX4Life13
This is a hard one. I especially enjoyed Yu-Gi-Oh, Gundam Seed (VERY good storyline.), Full Metal Alchemist, Pokemon, and Naruto alot, but IMO, nothing can top DBZ. It may not have had such a deep storyline, but it was far more and still is more entertaining with its fights and such than any other anime that I've ever watched. Plus I just love some of the characters that're both good and bad.
gemara
It's a little difficult to say but I preffer to tell you what kind of styles I like:

Cowboy bepop
The Vision of Escaflowne
Sousen no Acuarium
Doraemon
Hellsing, etc
shirasaki
Well, as a harcore otaku I sure have seen lots of animes, but only few have entered my list:
1. Bleach
2. Death Note
3. Jigoku Shoujo
4. Tsubasa Chronicle
5. Cardcaptor Sakura
....geez, there are actually many of them...*I'm quite lazy to post em all*
so I'll be showing you a link on my official anime list:
http://shirasaki.freehyperspace.com/list.html Very Happy
enternaldr
Love these
-Bleach
-Death Note
-Tsubasa Chronicle
-Naruto- It never seems to end so i got bored of it and stopped watching it.
-D.N.Angel-TOO SHORT!
studprog
the adventures of huck fin
Gushe
Avatar: The Last Airbender Very Happy
MikeNF75
My favorites in order of preference would be....

1) Slayers - All Versions
2) Full Metal Alchemist
3) Shin Chan!
4) Dragon Half
5) Ruin Explorers
6) Ranma 1/2
7) Bubblegum Crisis
8) Neon Genesis Evangelion
9) Master of Mosquiton
10) Ghost in the Shell
gemara
MikeNF75 wrote:
My favorites in order of preference would be....

1) Slayers - All Versions
2) Full Metal Alchemist
3) Shin Chan!
4) Dragon Half
5) Ruin Explorers
6) Ranma 1/2
7) Bubblegum Crisis
Cool Neon Genesis Evangelion
9) Master of Mosquiton
10) Ghost in the Shell

4) Dragon Half
9) Master of Mosquiton
I haven't heard about this two animes, I'd like to know more info aout it.
dolliedreams
Since my mom is Japanese she watches a LOT of Japanese dramas. Hana Yori Dango just happens to be a comic too!
Why I like Hana Yori Dango:
It is funny and has a lot of highschool romance in it,
sort of makes you cry(some parts) parents are barely in it, and
the boys are not ugly.
karrupin
mine are
1. Prince of Tennis
2. Katekyuoshi Hitman Reborn
3. GateKeeper

4. Sauinkoku Monogatari
5. Cardcaptor Sakura
6. Ginban Kaleidoscope
7. Honey & Clover
8. Tsubasa Reservoir
9. Sailormoon
10. Ranma 1/2

these are top 10 anime that i likes Razz
Sparda
My favorite anime was Dragon Ball Z, but I don't really see it on tv anymore. So I have a new favorite anime now and it is Bleach. As you may notice my profile pic has a character from Bleach. She's my favorite character. Smile
armada
Rurouni kenshin is the best!
it has history, action and is so cute^^
the ova's are perfect and the anime is very funny!!
ConquerSockets
Hello all!

I wasn't really a big fan of any animes before a friend of mines introduced me into that!
My favourite anime is Naruto, then Bleach then Dragonball-z.
Why I like them? Easy! They always make peoples feel better of what they are and keep them going on! They want make the kid that watches it be sure of himself, never give up on stuffs and all that stuff.. I find it really interesting the way they put these things on.
Naruto is probably the 3rd I ever watched and was yet the best. I also love the humour that is in it.

Thx Cya.
kiran_n444
Death note
Bleach
Naruto

The three most Ill Magnas/Animes
Mememe
I haven't been watching much Animes lately, but my all-time favourite would be Bleach. The 2nd Bleach movie was released in cinemas in Japan recently. It's called Bleach: The DiamondDust Rebellion. The first was Bleach: Memories or No one.
xspades
Not in order

Naruto
One Piece
Bleach
Gundam
D Grayman
Deathnote
Claymore
Blood+
Scryed
Chobits

actually if i post it all ill get tired typing hehe
Otaku_anime
Death Note.

It took me a while to watch it, a week or two, but I got it done!

I love how it has such a, what I call, complex storyline.
Eureka seven:

The last episode was great.

FLCL:

A rather weird 6-episode series, but enjoyable none the less.

Naruto:

I am a big fan. I really love it.

Full Metal alchemist:

ALCHEMY!!

Kiba:

Why don't they show the blood?

Don't watch it unless I am THAT bored.

I like it. Can't wait for the next episode.
Coen
My favourite anime is Gundam Wing. Sadly it isn't broadcasted in Holland anymore.
HalfBloodPrince
Anime sucks.
Bryan_Bezzle
I like DBZ and Gundam Wing probably because Toonami handled my anime sources, but I'd have to say hands down Rurouni Kenshin.
silvertailsfox
Wow, there doesn't really seem to be much of a conversation going. My all-time favorite would probably be Yu Yu Hakusho. Hooray for childhood memories! Unfortunately the author (Yoshihiro Togashi) has been sick and unable to continue writing Hunter X Hunter for quite some time now.
m-itachi
Naruto is the best ANIME on 2008;
is succes for Dragon Ball Z...
kamaloo
Dragonball,dragonballz,monkey typhoon
kiran_n444
DragonbalZ
Bleach
Naruto
Berserk
Naruto_Fan
Well i seriously LOVE naruto (perhaps my username might possibly suggest that?)

Why? it's...it's... how can i explain it? i mean, they're teenage ninjas! that's just class!

But i do like deathnote as well just because i like the storyline
Adeya
I've watched more then a few anime that hasn't been on Cartoon Network. And while i'm on the subject of Cartoon Network I would like to say something.....

They are responsible for ruining a lot of the greatest animes I have ever watched. I loved DBZ when Toonami was showing it and I watched it everyday without fault, same with Rurouni Kenshin, Outlaw Star, Tenshi Muyo, Yu Yu Hakusho and more. When I saw an episode of DBZ online, uncut japanese with english subs....IT BLEW MY MIND. I then proceded to find every anime I saw on CN and watch it online. Every anime was far more superior in every way.

Now that i'm done with my CN rant.....

I would have to say I have a lot of favorites, to name a few:

Series:

Ikki Tousen
Kanazuki No Miko
Real Bout High School
Great Teacher Onizuka
Prince of Tennis(BIG favorite)
Naruto(BIG favorite)
Bleach(BIG favorite)
Hellsing
Shaman King
One Piece
Love Hina
Jing: King of Bandits
Angelic Layer
FMA
Chobits
Ah My Goddess
Inuyasha
Evangelion

Movies:

All the Tenchi Muyo movies
Ah My Goddess movies
Spirited Away
Howl's Moving Castle
Naruto 1-3
Inuyasha 1-4
Princess Mononoke

That's all I can think of off the top of my head ^_^
sjohnson
I am in the middle of Full Metal Alchemist, which I am enjoying very much. I loved Trigun. Hellsing was good until the end. Evidently it ran out of money.

One of my favorite movies was "They Were 11". It's an older movie, but quite good.

Of course, Miyazaki has done some wonderful anime. Of his, Spirited Away is my favorite. I enjoyed Jungle Emporer Leo, even if the names made we want to die laughing.
Cannara
I have loved FMA (full Metal Alchemist) from the start, so that has to be my all time favorite. Although FMA is my favorite, I have also enjoyed many others;

Death Note-I'm halfway through it.

Inuyash-is was good, but then it started to bore me.
eliteindia
I am a big anime fan and my favourite of all the anime series is DragonBallz.

Next I like pokemon series. Cool
sky
My favorite was,

1) Kenshin
2) Slam Dunk
3) Rave

These might be oldies, but, just love them!
Sundae
Maybe I'm sorta crazy, but my favorite is Hare Nochi Guu
even though it has no real story, it's really funny Very Happy

after that, school rumble ! hillarious school drama Razz
dangermind
my top 3 anime = :

1. Claymore.
2. Naruto.
3. Bleach.

but claymore ended and i missd a few bleach episodes.. but i cant wait till thrusday for the next ep of naruto Smile
vinhcse
KeiKun wrote:

1. FullMetalAlchemist

2. Love Hina

3. Trigun

I don't watch Anime much but I prefer Kenshin, Slam Dunk and Ranma
vinhcse
KeiKun wrote:

1. FullMetalAlchemist

2. Love Hina

3. Trigun

I don't watch Anime much but I prefer Kenshin, Slam Dunk and Ranma
Sorry for the second post, I want to edit the previous post.
It's not spam
Shamankingdom
1 - Hunter X Hunter
2 - Jigoku Shoujo
3 - Koniji no Gash Bell
kootinlok
My favourite is Dragon ball, how about you, i think it's so good
drowningworld
Let me think of some...
Bleach
Trigun
Cowbow Bebop
The Boondocks
and yes i cannont stand Naruto at all
CruceFx
My favorite anime is

Rurouni kenshin

Trigun

and Elfen Lied

My favorite anime movie has to be

Princess Mononoke. ANYTIME
roninmedia
My favorite all time has to be "Grave of the Fireflies" (火垂るの墓, Hotaru no Haka). To me, it is by far the best anime movie that has been made and it has a very strong, clear, and poignant anti-war message. The movie was not a large success when it first came out in theaters but it is definitely a great thing to watch.

My favorite anime series has got to be "Kimi ga Nozomu Eien" (君が望む永遠, literally 'The Eternity You Desire'). The series is great not because of action, but because of the relationships and interactions of the main characters. It takes a realistic and gritty look at the aftermath of events; not everyone is happy go-lucky after their troubles.

While I do enjoy long shounen series such as Naruto, Bleach, and Kenshin, I can't place them as the my favorite although they certainly are fun to watch.
CruceFx
roninmedia wrote:
My favorite all time has to be "Grave of the Fireflies" (火垂るの墓, Hotaru no Haka). To me, it is by far the best anime movie that has been made and it has a very strong, clear, and poignant anti-war message. The movie was not a large success when it first came out in theaters but it is definitely a great thing to watch.

My favorite anime series has got to be "Kimi ga Nozomu Eien" (君が望む永遠, literally 'The Eternity You Desire'). The series is great not because of action, but because of the relationships and interactions of the main characters. It takes a realistic and gritty look at the aftermath of events; not everyone is happy go-lucky after their troubles.

While I do enjoy long shounen series such as Naruto, Bleach, and Kenshin, I can't place them as the my favorite although they certainly are fun to watch.

I want to look these up,,, thanks for the imput and great review!
Landau
Samurai Champloo, without a doubt
dragoncurse
Tsubasa Chronicles is deffinantly one of my favorite anime's and mangas of all times. Its plot twisting and mysterious and mind boggling at the same time XD

I also enjoyed others such as Elemental Gelade, Angelic Layer, the original Dragonball Z, Fate/Stay Night and theres too many more to say >.>'
gugusm
Back in the days I loved DragonBall, but now I find it just silly, like other anime comics.
drunk3n_f1st
elfen lied was pretty good my top favorite
Xen0
Here's my top 3 anime Very Happy

1.Full Metal Alchemist!!
i really loved it and watched every episode there was, it was way too short for my opinion but, i love it!

2. Elfen Lied
its a nice Anime, its an huge drama and not so bad, it contains nudidity, but its almost like barbie dolls, you see nothing, but thats not bad in my opinion, i dont like hentaï so,

3. Bleach
bleach, i watched 1 episode and i fell in love with it, nothing further Very Happy
MythicalFault
My favorite anime is probably either a series I saw on FX called Seven Samurai or 7 Samurai or something like that (I forget exactly) or the Escaflowne movie.
selevan
Id say... Samurai Champloo, great drawings, good action and crazy sense of humour. Really its the best anime I have ever seen Smile
selim06
1-Death Note:
Great logical acts and brain storms.
2-Tsubaso Smile
3-Bleach
miacps
My current top 5 favorite in order of best first;

1.) FLCL
2.) Death Note
3.) Trigun
4.) Samurai Champloo
5.) Cowboy Bebop
Mrs Lycos
-Full Metal Alchemist
-Susumiya Haruhi no Jutsu
-Ouran Koukou High School
-Hunter x Hunter
-Ginban Kaleidoscope
dawidplet
Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z and Dragon Ball GT are my favourite anime.
ericf
yay..

1. Naruto
2. Bleach
3. Full Metal Alchemist
4. .Hack Sign
assasssin8
Underappreciated anime:

1. The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
2. Darker than Black
3. Full Metal Panic
4. Akazukin Chacha
5. GANTZ
6. Fooly Cooly/Furikuri = the plot makes you "WFTOMGBBQ???"

And for comics:
1. Gantz
2. Hentai kamen - kind of ecchi, but it's like Ranma with more perverted undertones.
leosthenerd
I kinda like love hina, but bleach, full metal alchemist, inyuasha and trigun are pretty good too.
wonderline
:/
Jigoku Shoujo?
Very Happy
rightclickscott
http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-26801.html ya freakin' mook.
RubySlasher
Might as well turn this into an "underappreciated" anime topic? (Although I'm sure The Melancholy of That Chick, Full Metal Panic, and FLCL did get a lot of hype during their run. Akazukin Chacha does look really cute and obscure, so I'll definitely look into it.)

IN RANDOM ORDER:

Muteki Kanban Musume (For all the humor it's worth...)

Kaze no Stigma

Kodocha (Should be far more popular than it is, especially since it got dubbed.)

Space Pirate Captain Harlock (Although it does have a following with all the old school anime fans.)

Nijū-Mensō no Musume (Pretty new, but the animation's suave and the storyline is riveting.)

Starship Girl Yamamoto Yohko (Not sure about this one, but I enjoyed the few episodes that I saw. Apparently it's not ecchi or loli enough for any hot-blooded fans to love, so people just don't bother to upload the whole series anywhere.)
leosthenerd
I beg your pardon? never heard of that one Very Happy
pathit
sponge bob
pokemon
dragon ball
dragon ball z
yugiho
adminim
adminim
and yu-gi-oh
LaCalle
I like a lot of animes but in my list The vision of Escaflowne - Movie, the anime is ok too.

in the future I'll post the full anime list I liked most.
leosthenerd
hmm...I like a lot of anime Cool
miquelxx
naruto is my favourite Very Happy
iskwating
afro samurai!! Laughing

i like the way he slash the enemy Laughing
iskwating
afro samurai is my fav anime right now!! Laughing
vegi666
KeiKun wrote:

This is my top 3

1. FullMetalAlchemist

2. Love Hina

3. Trigun

i see not bad. full metal is good and trigun but i dont know about love hina lol.. dbz and naruto i gotta say are the best but i want to start getting into a more realistic type anime
vegi666
pathit wrote:
sponge bob
pokemon
dragon ball
dragon ball z
yugiho

lol spongebob is no anime
amperx
Ahm, for me, that would have to be

1. Fullmetal alchemist
2. Bleach
3. School RUmble XD
meeda
Too hard

it's an all around tie between

Cowboy Bebop
Samurai Champloo
FLCL
Ouran High School Host Club
and
EVA
miacps
vegi666 wrote:
pathit wrote:
sponge bob
pokemon
dragon ball
dragon ball z
yugiho

lol spongebob is no anime

If it were, it would be the best anime! Spongebob rules!!!
leosthenerd
Spongebob is awesome! its funny too Very Happy i like the bubble bowl one, and especially the movie Very Happy
Suki_Haruno
My favourite animes are.. yu gi oh, winx club (I love fairies xD), and dragonball z ^^
toadinhishole
Samurai Champloo then Cowboy Beebop.
I wonder if they'll ever do a second season of any?
ctrl_alt_delete
Voltes V
Dragon Ball series
Ghost Fighter
Naruto
Bleach
Claymore
D.Grayman
One Piece
Detective Conan
Pokemon

and my favourite of all time...

Samurai X
testeninha
This is my top 5

1st Dragon Ball including (Z/GT)
2nd Pokemon
3rd Zatch Bell
4th idk, if Avatar is an anime its the fourth
5th Digimon lol

good-bye
dude_xyx
testeninha wrote:
This is my top 5

1st Dragon Ball including (Z/GT)
2nd Pokemon
3rd Zatch Bell
4th idk, if Avatar is an anime its the fourth
5th Digimon lol

good-bye

This Zatch Bell is something related to Dragon Ballz ?
GiocoDigitale
Ranma, IS, VideoGirl Ai Smile
msfuture
I watch One Piece its a very cool serie about pirates
mikakiev
Anime-Gungrave
Manga-Dr Black Jack
leosthenerd
code geis? neon genesis evangelion?
msfuture
And now im watching Naruto to i started it watching yesterday but i missed a lot of it
ato784
Samurai X - it set a standard for the anime i watch
Trigun - it was the first time i saw a show with a misunderstood hero and i loved it
love hina - because it had EVERYTHING in it
gungrave - it shows that voice is not the only way to express your self (this is my #1)
last exile - awesome effects
etc.

I almost for got!
naruto - because it is super long and is getting good now in the manga.
Chobits - because it is the most unperverted perverted show on the planet.
Welcome to the nhk - because it is so true but so sad and yet happy
spiral - because of the intellect involved that will blow your mind
dn angel - because i just like it for no partuiclar reason
elemental gelade - because he never gives up
wolfs rain - because it is very unique and has much depth and a confusing ending
oban star racer - because of the good story
monkey - because it is based off of literature
please twins - because it is funny
H2O - because it plays with your emotions better than any other show i have ever watched
bleach - just because
handmaid may - because i watched it before chobits (chobits is better)
please teacher - just because i watch please twins
endless
no doubt lawl

elfen lied is the best anime ever ^^ teh bad thing is that it only has 14 episode (13 + a bonus one)

after elfen lied would be spongebob, i never missed a single episode (they dont air it when im on school =P)
leosthenerd
Anybody like deathnote? I've seen it once or twice, It's not my favorite... Wink
hein
lets see....

movies:
- Wonderful Days (aka Sky Blue) (really great movie... has a good history actually and the animation is great, those motorcicles ecenes are reaaly neat..)
- err. cant think anymore right now xD

series:
- Naruto (i really love the spirit, the moral of konoha, i really loved the first 2 chapters...)
- One Piece (love the characters, and the good spirit and humor of the series.. really really funny once u get to know the chars..)

ovas:
- Macross Zero (what can i say.. loved robotech.. and now this.. awesome animation)
- Hellsing (hellsing manga is great.. finally got the animation it deserved)
- Ninja Scroll (the ovas are just neat... i still dont like to much the monster stuff.. but still very nice anime)

manga:
- Berserk (the best manga i have read so far... the draws and history are just plain awesome.. really love this.. my top 1 on anime-manga stuff... regreatably the anime of this manga sucks... its just to old, is censored, and cut a lot of the history.. also its only gets to where the real deal starts...)
Its the only manga i currently read.. high recommended for fantasy lovers.. but i must warn, this is not for to sensitive people... its very dark history.. with really really bad guys.. with grotesc escens... but with very emotive parts.. and awesome action..
Raphilsky
1. Dragon Ball

2. Naruto

3. CDZ
leosthenerd
I hate dragon ball z, its boring and there are too many versions of it

naruto is ok

CDZ???
Anshul_Jain
My favourite anime is.... Confused (There is a long list)
Bot the favourite ones are....
1) Dragonball-Z
2) Tarzan
3) Duck Tales (very old one..)
4) Goofey (How to Play___ Series) Very Happy
amperx
Ive changed my opinion, definitely soul eater, very cool year \m/
ato784
a new show is chaos;head it is still in japan and is undubbed, but it is really good. It combines Welcome to the nhk with Spiral and a hint of harem anime.(guy surrounded by many girls or vice versa) the Mystery is what draws you in, so far any way. it only has three episodes out so far, but it has promise
ato784
My number one favorite anime is H2O Footprints in the sand. the subbed anyway. the dubb is coming out soon and i can't wait, but i have a feeling that it will not be as good
ato784
My number one favorite anime is H2O Footprints in the sand. the subbed anyway. the dubb is coming out soon and i can't wait, but i have a feeling that it will not be as good
bdking
the better is MACROSS FRONTIER
Arthur3009
i really don't like animes, but has one thati like, and i can watch, it is naruto, it's a good anime because you can see that it's magic, i can see the really anime inside of naruto, you should see guys!
Xrave
I like Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles best (in the case of manga) and / or Eureka 7 in terms of anime.

10000 years before Eureka 7 was set, something alien called Coral was bought to earth and started to manifest. As mankind fears what it doesnt know, man starts to try to destroy the coral. But Coralians(coral singularity) only know to communicate by consuming a creature and converting its conscious to a mere virtual conscious within its main body. Then, mankind leaves earth on a 10000 year crusade to find another planet.

10000 years flew by, and by chance man was led back to the earth. But they no longer recognized it, for Coral has consumed every creature on the planet and has converted it to a conscious in a alternate reality. The coral had gone into hibernation for self preservation. Trying to communicate with mankind, the coral created a singularity - a artificial human using its complicated DNA Code structuring - Eureka - and so, the journey begins.

It has a lot of romance and angst in it, but its simple and sweet.
kacsababa
I don't realy have favorits.
On an anime social network profile I pointed my favs these 5:
  • Berserk
  • Kanon (2006)
  • Darker than BLACK
  • Samurai Champloo
  • NANA
(I tryed to choose different genres and alltime-like favs.)
But I could change these for another 20. Smile
Segarac
Death Note, and Hellsing! Very Happy
o2o213o2
Dragon Ball
One Piece
1/2 Ranma
Death Note
Love Hina
Yu-Gi Oh!
3×3 Eyes
Blade of the Immortal
Eden: It's an Endless World
Ghost in the Shell
Shaman King
I have all of them
themarine
Here are my best:

Movies:
- Princess Mononoke
- Spirited Away
- Grave of the Fireflies
- Akira
- Appleseed
- Ghost in the Shell I and II
- Ninja Scroll

Series:
- Neon Genesis Evangelion
- Serial Experiments Lain
- Cowboy Bebop
- Elfen Lied
- Texhonolyze
- The Future Boy Conan (quite old but still rocks IMO)

But if I am to mention the best of the best, well, I believe it would be Princess Mononoke and Grave of the Fireflies together.
heartnet
I love D.Gray-man so much
This seri is very very well
goldenozaru
1 Gintama- its just awesome and unbeliavable and funny and has action in it

2 Eyeshield 21- this one is really funny and awesome and i like all the characters and its a sports anime

3 katakyo hitman roborn- awesome anime with comedy and fighting and its about mafias
skollenon
1º Bleach
2º Avatar
3º Lovery Complex

These animes are undoubtedly the best!

Have many others like Fullmetal, Naruto, Love Hina and more
I like these are the best!

Bleach, Avatar e Lovery Complex! Very Happy
StarlightStudios
Im not into the more "kiddish animes".
I enjoy Hellsing, Ghost in the Shell, Akira.
It's been sometime since I've watched any animes so if anyone knows some more darker ones with an ongoing series or one with high quality story and animation please reply or pm me It would be much appreciated Very Happy I don't get much time to look around. Sad
stel4e
Rurouni Kenshin
Leandrokun
Neon Génesis Evangelion..
Forever.. (H)
buxneo
KeiKun wrote:

This is my top 3

1. FullMetalAlchemist

2. Love Hina

3. Trigun

1 Naruto
2 Bleach
3 Claymore
bchuminx
1. Full Metal Alchemist-love the plot, and music =)
2. Chrono Crusade - character development, nice effects, but sad ending *
3. Fate/Stay Night - cool concept about Master and Servants of Power..like Saber with the Arthurian legend..nice effects
4. Tsubasa Chronicles-long winded but like the songs & graphics =)
Horizon
1. Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion
2. Death Note
3. Full Metal Alchemist
4. Bleach
5. Naruto

(Top favorite from top to bottom, Code Geass being the favorite)
themarine
Wow, this was really a HARD list to whittle down, but here goes (in NO particular order):
Kimi ga Nozumo Eien (Kiminozo) - best realistic treatment of a mature relationship with people in BAD situations.
Kanon - Best moe girl anime EVAR (see also Moneydog's recommendation of Air.)
Tenjho Tenge - Ass-kickery and hot chicks? Oh, yeah.
Ah! My Goddess (OG series and the new TV show) - This one's hard to quantify; just adorably cute.
Azumanga Daioh - See above, but more so. And hilarious!
Evangelion - Yeah, this one's a seminal classic. Plus it gets funnier the more times I watch it.
RahXephon - Probably what Eva should have been. Plus a less whiney main character.
Koi Kaze - Another fantastic and mature show about a VERY mature topic: incestuous love (and NO, this isn't your typical anime treatment of incest with lost of sex.)
Last Exile - If you haven't seen this you're really doing yourself a disservice. Probably my favourite show in the past 5 years or so; a definite "must see."
Bleach - I'm not ashamed to admit it... I watch a shonen fighting show.
Ghost in the Shell - The movie, the TV series... it's ALL good (OK, I WAS a little disappointed with Innocence.)

OK, I'll stop before I get too carried away. That isn't to say I won't add more later.
love_her_freida_pinto
I have to say that my favourite anime of all time would have to be Zoids. Now there were many derivations of it but my favorite would have to be Zoids Chaotic Century with the organoids such as Zeke and shadow and Van with his blade Liger and raven with his Geno-breaker
nigam
i like most Naruto, the legend of Aang, ranma1/2, pokemon to name a few....
Tuvitor
I'm not a big fan of most current Anime. I liked Outlaw Star, Akira, Star Blazers, and a few others...
clydejaw
Fav chars of all time:(love never dies even if i take them off the top favs list)
Chichiri ( fushigi yuugi)
L(Death note)
Sesshoumaru ( Inu Yasha)
Maes Hughes(FMA)
Alphonse Elric (FMA)
Lantis (Rayearth)
Seto Kaiba(Yugioh)

and characters not from anime that i love too~
Vincent Valentine(FF7)
Laguna Loire (FF8)
Link(Legend of Zelda)
Delia (Pandect.tk)
Boromir(LOTR)
Sam(LOTR)
Captain Jean-Luc Picard (ST:Next Gen)
Seven of Nine (Voyager)
Spock(Star Trek)
Agent Smith (the Matrix)
Dean Winchester (Supernatural)
sum12nv
my top 3 fav anime shows r:

1) bleach
2) naruto
3) dragon ball kai

thats it folks my fav 3
Denvis
There's only been one I've actually spent time reading besides the usual, pokemon, dragonball z and yu-gi-oh. That is, Fairy Tail.
Fanghai44
Gundam all the way
it's been around longer than most of you have
sumproz
top 3 anime
1. Bleach
2. naruto
3. gundam 00
misioooo
My favorite anime... Lets se.

1. Ghost in the Shell - Not series, full movie. Old one, but i love it! It is not simple story where "good girls kills bad boys". It has some depth and story is just wonderfull.
2. Blood+ - also for great story. Beside this one is quiet short, not another brazilian tv show... "You are watching episode 1234", bleh. I hate this!
3. Full Metal Alchemist - as above - story. Great characters and combination of alchemy (magic) with machines that suits my taste.
Stanley9811
I have always preferred Romantic Anime or Anime with a deep Plot.

1 - Code Geass
2 - Vampire Knight
3 – Death Note
Those are my top Three
amperx
Its quite an old anime, but for me its prolly the best mech anime that ive seen, story wise Very Happy, its called tengen toppa gurren lagann, action/comedy anime, with top notch animation as well, art compliments it so well Very Happy and did i mention the badassness(if thats even a word) of the series Very Happy

kamina FTW!
arvind95
THE11thROCK™ wrote:
Ghostfighter

Voltes V

Daimos

Dragon Ball

Lupin III

Battleball

Slamdunk

Ghostfighter is better known as YUYU Hakusho
xXDestinyxX
My favorite's would be...

Naruto
One Peice
DragonBall Z
Bleach
Sould Eater
CodeGeass
Death Note
Itachi69
My favorite animes would def. have to be

1.)Bleach
2.)Rurouni Kenshin
3.)Naruto
4.)Dragonball Z

Most of them was ones i watched as a kid and still love to this day.=P
love_her_freida_pinto
My favourite anime is Zoids and to be even more specific it is the "Chaotic Cnetury" series. The series follows the story of Van Flyheight, a teenage boy who discovers a mysterious girl named Fiona (Fine in the Japanese version), and an Organoid named Zeke (Sieg). Van discovers that Zeke has the ability to merge with a Zoid, increasing its fighting power, and with that skill, Van and Fiona set off to discover the secrets of Fiona's past. During their travel, they meet up with a transporter named Moonbay, and a mercenary named Irvine, who initially thwarts their progress, but eventually begins traveling with them. As they travel across the Helic Republic, a new war breaks out, with the group of travelers being caught in the middle of it.
Easyway_Lover
My favourite animes are Code Geass and Death Note. These anime have a lot of strategy involved which you would never think of which is quite exciting .
leondevil
My Favourit Anime :

Bleach

Vampire Knight

Chi's Sweet Home & Chi's New Address
jigoku05
My favorite animes right now are:
Toradora!
Suzumiya Haruhi
K-on!
DGreatPronKing
i kinnda like hitman reborn and full metal panic ^_^
jigoku05
DGreatPronKing wrote:
i kinnda like hitman reborn and full metal panic ^_^

Have you seen fumoffu and second raid already? But I know that you're more interested in hentai lol! Laughing
Baka_Desu
I'm into Bleach, pretty good storyline. But i like the manga more better because there are so many fillers in the anime. Use to watch Naruto Shippuden but got bored of it...
shadowfibby
1. Death Note, because of the unforgettable art by Takeshi Obata and the deep storyline by Tsugumi Ohba. L and Near are like the sexiest anime guys I've ever seen ^_^

2. Naruto, the art is astounding and even more astounding are the characters and also plenty of humour but it gets dodgy in shippuden

3. Full Metal Alchemist, pro storyline, unique characters
Roflcopter
One Piece and naruto and bleach Ftw Very Happy
belo-dc-laptop
Here's my top 3 list:

1. One piece - where fun and adventure never stops Laughing

2. Honey an Clover I and II - romance, failed love and love-triangle. It show's reality and that you cannot get all the things you want.

3. Full Metal Alchemist and FMA:Brotherhood - pure awesomeness.
Tsubasathira
OK. I LIKE...
DRAGON BALL

TSUBASA CHRONICLES

FULLMETAL

CARD CAPTORS

CHECK 'EM OUT Smile
JessieF
1. Bleach
2. Death Note
3. Naruto
4. Full Metal Alchemist
5. Rurouni Kenshin
6. CodeGeass
7. DragonBall Z
rayxzero
My Favorite Animes:

1. Full Metal Alchemist
2. One Piece
jilbs
1. ) Naruto
2. ) Dragon Ball Z
3. ) Bleach
pscompanies
Fullmetal Alchemist
Cowboy Bebop
Evangelion
08th MS Team
Negima
Outlaw Star
Princess Mononoke
Air
Spirited Away
Detective Conan
Tenchi Muyo!
visualconcepts
My favorite anime's are:
Dragon Ball
Dragon Ball Z
Dragon Ball GT
Cowboy Bebop
Evangelion
Negima
Outlaw Star
Spirted Away Very Happy Arrow
bloodrider
Seikon no Qwaser and FullMethal Alchemist Very Happy love them
jigoku05
oh I thought this was the "favorite anime thread". Guess I'm wrong, It's the "list of anime you've watched".

Well this is mine:

FALL 2008

Toradora! [Ep 25]
Gundam 00 s2 [Ep 25]
Linebarrel [Ep 24]
Skip Beat [Ep 25]
To aru majutsu no Index [Ep 24]
Ga-Rei Zero [12
Chaos;Head [Fin]
Akane iro somaru-saka [Fin]

WINTER 2008-2009

Hajime no Ippo s2 [12
Druaga s2 [12
Akikan [12
Kurokami [5
Asu no Yoichi [12

SPRING 2009

K-on [14
Higashi no Eden [11
Senjou no Valkyria [26
Natsu no Arashi [10
Hagane No Renkinjutsushi (FMA) [58
Koukaku No Regios [fin
Hatsukoi Limited [fin

SUMMER 2009

Princess Lover [12
Bakemonogatari [12
Needless [5

FALL 2009

To-aru Kagaku no Choudenjibou [24
Nyan Koi! [12
Fairy Tail [24
Tegami Bachi [24
Kimi ni Todoke [25
Seiken no Blacksmith [12
Natsu no Arashi 2
Seitokai No Ichizon: Hekiyou Gakuen Seitokai Gijiroku [12

WINTER 2009-2010

Sora no Woto [12
Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu [13
Durarara!! [19
Ookami Kakushi [11
Seikon no Qwaser [1
Dance in the Vampire Bund [7
Ladies vs Butlers [4

SPRING 2010

Angel Beats! [8
Kaichou Wa Maid Sama [8
K-On! 2 [8
Working [8
Hakouki [1
Heroman!
Senkou no Night Raid [1
Arakawa under the Bridge[8
Rainbow - Nisha Rokubo
Giant Killing

Older Series:

Samurai Champloo [26
Reborn! [167
Gundam 08th MS Team [13
Claymore
Over Drive
Beck
Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi (2006 & 2009)
Death Note
Zero no Tsukaima (1, 2, 3)
Naruto
Bleach
One Piece
History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi
Final Fantasy 7: Advent Children
Gundam 00
School Rumble (1 and 2, 3=ova)
Ichigo 100%
Lovely Complex
Bamboo Blade
Piano no Mori (Movie)
Shakugan no Shana (1 and 2)
Macross Frontier
They are my noble masters
NASU: Summer in Andalusia (Movie)
Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro
Hatenkou Yuugi
Busou Renkin
Uruk: Tower of Druaga
Code Geass (1 and 2)
Blassreiter
Final Fantasy: Last Order

Currently Watching/Unfinished:

To Love-ru [ep 14]
Ryoko's Case File
Soul Eater [ep 3]
Kyo Kara Maoh season 3 [ep 7]
Vampire Knight [ep 5]
Kare Kano/His & Her Circumstances [ep 4]
Hanbun no Tsuki ga Noboru Sora
Nabari no Ou
Capeta [ep 20]
Amatsuki
Patapata Hikousen no Bouken
Eyeshield 21
Pumpkin Scissors
Kiba [ep 24]
Hitman Reborn
School Days
Clannad
Darker than Black
D.Gray Man
Devil May Cry
Romeo X Juliet
Shura No Toki
Rosario to Vampire
Buzzer Beater [ep 5]
Hellsing
Welcome to NHK
Fate/Stay Night [ep 19]

Unforgettable Anime's (for me):

Rurouni Kenshin (Samurai X)
Slam Dunk
Hunter x Hunter
Prince of Tennis
Hajime no Ippo
Honey and Clover
Full Metal Panic! (Including Second Raid, Fumoffu)
Full Metal Alchemist
Great Teacher Onizuka (GTO)
You're Under Arrest (1&2)
Detective Conan (Metantei Conan)
Eyeshield 21

Classics (Household Name):

Lupin III
Bt'X
Doraemon
Mojacko
Akira
Fist of the North Star
Dragon Ball (Z,GT Included)
Yuyu Hakusho
Trigun
Gundam Wing
Evangelion
Zenki
Daimos
Voltes V
Combatler V
Voltron
Crayon Shin-chan

Other Old Animes:

Nemo
Trapp Family Story
Sarah (Princess Sarah)
Remi (Nobody's Boy)
Remi (Nobody's Girl)
Romeo's Blue Skies
Cedie (Little Prince Cedie)
Heidi of the Alps
Peter Pan no Bouken
Mary and the Secret Garden
Daddy Long Legs (Judy Abbot)
A Dog of Flanders
The Musketeers
Zorro
Kimba the White Lion
Flying House
Super Book
Nadia: Secret of Blue Water
Julio at Julia (Kambal ng Tadhana)
St. Nicholas(Pasko ni Santa)
Ciaoh Marco
Cinderella (japanese)
Snow White (Shirayuki Hime no Densetsu)
Adventures of Huckleberry Finn
Tom Sawyer
Anne of Green Gables
Georgie
Little Women (1&2)
Pollyanna
Tico and Friends (Nanatsu no Umi no Tiko)
Time Quest(Tondekeman)
Young Robin Hood
Battle Ball
Lazenca
Two years vacation with dinosaurs
Saber Rider

Past Favorites:

Jigoku Sensei Nube
Dual (Seasons 1 and 2)
Flame of Recca
Shadow Skill
Get Backers
Detective Academy Q (Tantei Gakuen Q)
Vandread (All season)
Saiyuki (Reload and Reload Gunlock Included)
Gun x Sword
Boys Be (Season 1 and 2)
Rave
Love Hina
Cowboy Bebop
Yakitate Japan
Kyo Kara Maoh
Law of Ueki
Eureka Seven

Random:

Ragnarok
Bubu Chacha
Genshiken
Duel Masters
Kuro-chan
Ghost Sweeper Mikami
Robotech
Ninja Robots
Eto Rangers
Now and There, Here and Then
Gate Keepers
G Gundam
Shin Hakkenden
Akazukin Chacha
Daa daa daa
Sunny Pig
Dragon Creation
Virtua Fighter
Bakki the Grappler
Burn Up Excess!
Tekken
Hungry Heart
Power Stone
Bubblegum Crisis
Outlaw Star
Rune Soldier
Visions of Escaflowne
Bakuretsu Hunter
Vampire of Mosquiton
Weiss Kreuz
Read or Die (ROD)
Eden's Bowy(boy)
Let's and Go!
Saber Marionette J
Shaman King
Ikki Tousen (1&2)
Tenjou Tenge
Ranma 1/2
Tenchi Muyo
El Hazard (all)
Yugioh
Zoids (Chaotic Century, Guardian Force, New Century Zero, Fuzors)
Sailor Moon
Slayers
Monster Rancher
Pokemon
Digimon (Seasons 1 - 4)
Lost Universe
Ah! My Goddess (Oh! My Goddess, Ah! Megami Sama)
Chobits
Midori Days (Midori no Hibi)
Card Captor Sakura
Fushigi Yuugi (1&2)
Beyblade
Crush Gear
Magic Knight Rayearth
Yaiba
Cooking Master Boy
Grander Musashi (1&2rv)
Super Boink
Street Fighter 2
Blue Blink
Battle B-daman
Daigunder
Project Arms
Flint (Jikuu Tantei Genshi-kun)
Gadget Boy Kanipan
Petshop of Horrors
Medabots
Rockman.EXE

Dropped (Or Only few epi are seen)

Ex-D
Burst Angel
Initial D
Astroboy
DICE
Ouran Highschool Host Club
Gintama
Blood+
Jigoku Shoujo (Girl From Hell)
Black Cat
Inu Yasha
Final Fantasy Unlimited
Zombie Loan
Hikaru no Go
Samurai Deeper Kyo
Tengen Toppa Gurren-Lagann
DNA2
DNAngel
Gundam SD
Sorcerer Orphen
Tokyo Underground
Zoids Genesis
Witch Hunter Robin
Kaze no Stigma
Beck
Saint Seiya
NieA_7
Ultra Maniac
Ginban Kaleidoscope
Sakura Wars
Steam Detective
Ayashi no Ceres
Cyberteam in Akihabara
Starship Girl Yamamoto Yohko
Dear Boys
Jester the Adventurer
Mirmo de Pon
Wedding Peach
12 Kingdoms
Gundam X
Hamtaro
Machine Robo Rescue
Twin Signal
.hack//(sign, legend of twilight, root)
Fancy Lala
Monkey Typhoon
Texhnolyze
Wolf's Rain
Hana Yori Dango
Legend of Condor Hero
Seirei no Moribito [26
lightwate
here's mine Very Happy

Hunter x Hunter
Naruto
Clannad and Clannad After Story
Ghost Fighter
Bleach
amperx
my new fave is full metal alchemist brotherhood, although the original storyline was very well written, this rewritten one was more indepth and tackled alot of aspects that wasn't in the first version, and did i mention the story is very deep, its just not like any anime out there, fma brotherhood really is among the best ones out there right now, other than that, one piece too is very good anime/manga, my fave as well Very Happy
ribozon
Death note
naruto
bleach
hellsing

for now Razz will start to watch the others
slipshot07
my favorite anime???

hmmm...

these are my top 5 favorite anime:

1. Naruto Shippuden
2. Mar
3. DNangel
4. Shakugan no shana
5. (and last but not the least) Lupin III
kemal44
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Naruto
Claymore
shaman king
Fate Stay Night
Vampire Knight
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
vsvsvsvs................

mastahunta
1. Trigun

2. Tengen Toppa Gurren Laggan

3. Samurai Champloo
nezam
I love him!

No points for guessing!

1. Shinchan

2. Shinchan
nezam
3. Shinchan

mrwanted
Favorite anime has to be One Piece. Even though it has over 400 episodes, it is worth watching such a beautiful creation!!

For those of you that have never watched this anime, look for it on stores! Promise you won't regret it (if you like action and adventure).
miyustar
Sailormoon
Chrono Crusade
Kindaichi
Hunter x hunter
Full metal Alchemist
Ouran High school host club
Kaichou wa maid sama
Fairy Tail and much more...
rocking
My Favourite animes are:

1. Death Note - It is the only serial I couldn`t stop watching I saw all the episodes in 3 days. Ginius plot and cool music.
2. Gunslinger Girl - Cool serial very touching plot. In some episodes I even cried.
LameRock
I am following:
Naruto
Bleach
Great Teacher Onizuka
engammalsko
Nekojiru Gekijou.
Death Note.
Code Geass.
Texhnolyze.

Any one that knows some kind of intelligent and depressive anime?
I love when they kill people like they aren't worth anything.
fukara
Dragon Ball ever
ulytau
Dragon Ball

Lupin III

Battleball

Slamdunk
Kunha7
Naruto

Dragon Ball
ato784
KeiKun wrote:

This is my top 3

1. FullMetalAlchemist

2. Love Hina

3. Trigun

All are excellent shows and definitely shows the age of this posting. my favorite anime is probably Baccano! or Durarara, second is the count of monte christo, then gun grave.
airtrecklegends
My favourite animes so far have been Recent

1-Chrono Crusade

The first anime to ever make me cry a wonderfull story about good and evil and how both those words are just labels to our world

2-Angel beats
Original story that also made me cry in the end being able to achieve what we can't in life should be sensation from the other world

3-Full metal Alchemist Brotherhood

Full metal was one of the best plots i had ever saw on the anime world its so deep and touches ina somewhat hidden ways on many issues about this world that and a iron armour speakin a gay that sends fire by doing that thing with the fingers i think it had the perfext measure of action/Drama/comedy

And thats my top 3 i guess
feyyaz
Spirited Away
Akira
Appleseed
Princess Mononoke
Grave of the Fireflies
Ghost in the Shell I and II
fudjack
One Piece. Very great Laughing
therimalaya
I like the alien aliases of Ben..., I used to watch the cartoon last year when i was free. Nowadays, I sometimes watch the cartoon whenever I get some time.
sudipbanerjee
my favourite is Tom and Jerry
ivan_07
here's mine:

Fairy tail

Naruto

Bleach

Very Happy
sasakura
My favorite would be

Maria-sama ga miteru
Spice and Wolf
Allison to Lilia
Amagami SS
lucasazanha
I like :

Naruto

SuperOnze

Dragon Ball

Bleach
celebi269
Tears to Tiara and Chrno Cross. They're the best -- bar none.
The_Shadow
1. Elfin Lied
2.Death Note (anime not the live things :p)
3.pokemon (yes I know it's childish but i still love it! XD )
aoisubs
1.Clannad and Clannad ~After Story~

2.Code Geass R2

3.Mushishi

4.Ef ~A Tale of Memories and Melodies~
Chunnetter
One Piece is my favorite ... Laughing
zero557
1. Code Geass

2. Deathnote

3. Bleach

4. Naruto

5. Eagle Talon

Code Geass and Deathnote are really awesome because the plot is really complex, Bleach and Naruto are pretty good, and Eagle Talon is bloody hilarious.
JM_15
my favourity anime is BLEACH. I love it.
tomisme
The Simpsons

Dr. Slump, a Japanese animation.

The Addams Family

All are very funny and hilarious anime series. Packed with weird but cool characters.
Ntham
Dragon Ball
Naruto
Death Note
Bleach
hiwaypilot
I like the classics... Ghost in the Shell, Cowboy Bebop, Eureka along with some I discovered from websites like Speedgrapher, Rune Soldier and Hell Girl. Thanks to Cartoon Network I even got hooked on Dot-Hack-Sign. I'm sure they were much better in original but I liked them cut up just fine. IFC did Basilisk which I thought started out real good but kind of wondered off in a strange direction. Liked Bleach in the beginning also but it kinda weirded out later as well.
veevoo
my favorite is all ecchi anime Laughing
caroline953
Following are my favorite anime series

1. Neon Genesis Evangelion
2. Initial D (I can't help it, I love the manga)
3. Love Hina
4. One Piece (Original JP Version)
5. Suzuka/Trigun
dayz
dragonball, naruto, detective conan, one piece, samurai x.
Cosmoslayer
I'd recommend Hayao Miyazaki's work: Princess Mononoke, Spirited Away, and Howl's Moving Castle. Words can't describe it! Smile
weed
swatcat one of my favorate all time can't describe my favorite anime becouz i love all of them
abhizz
Dragon ballz and pokemon iss] my favorites
nazal12
Dragon ball z my favourite =]
nazal12
sdf
nextime
my favorite anime pokemon, naruto, bleach, fairy tail, another, beyblade 4d, hunter x hunter, one piece and many more, too much if im postingin in here =))
but pokemon is the best.
Chellesei
Mine will be (not in order):

1. La Corda d'Oro
2. Special A
3. Kaichou wa Maid-sama!
4. Infinite Stratos
5. Clannad
6. Yamato Nadeshiko
7. Code Geass
cuantolatino
K-ON XD
Rosario + vampire
Baka test
TheGremlyn
I absolutely love Bleach. I started watching in last year from the very beginning and I even got my hands on the movies. I started watching it randomly because there's an artist on deviantART who is always drawing one particular character she likes. I decided to figure out what this show was and got a few episodes to see what it was about. I don't know why but I was just so drawn into the story and those ridiculous moments where some character makes a funny face or something no one would actually do happens.

Since I've managed to catch up in the show (watched something like 300 episodes in a few months) I'm not reduced to watching them one at a time as they are released every week. I'm glad these guys don't seem to take a break. I would die a little if I had to wait some odd number of months for a new season. And I might die if it ever actually ended or was cancelled. I want it to go on forever but I know they'll run out of ideas some how.
busaboss
My first favorite anime was Dragon Ball Z. It was way back when I was still a child. I find it really cool and the story was really incredible because my childhood friends and classmates all watch it everyday. When I'm in my teen years, I got hooked in Naruto. I didn't bother watching it at first but my cousin introduced it to me and I was like "Gosh why didn't I watched this great anime?" That was my top 2 favorite anime of all time.
OlsenM
Here's my list of favorite anime series:

Naruto
Bleach
One Piece
Afro Samurai
Sailor Moon
Ergo Proxy
Claymore
Death Note

Smile
ato784
My newest favorite anime is ergo Proxy, it was just absolutely amazing, I wish the mystery was a little deeper than it was (since the story was straight forward), but it was still very good.
loremar
ato784 wrote:
My newest favorite anime is ergo Proxy, it was just absolutely amazing, I wish the mystery was a little deeper than it was (since the story was straight forward), but it was still very good.

Really? Now I'm eagerly looking forward for it.
Have you watch Darker than Black? It seems like it has the same feel for me.
gaconex
dragonball Z and dragonball GT are very good..you should take a look
taytay
I haven't seen anyone say this yet but my favorite's are Gundam Wing and probably Ghost in the Shell...old school for the win. Cool
vwk2welker
Mine favorite Anime series are:

Naruto
Bleach
One Piece
Sailor Moon
Death Note
Dragonball Z

Watch Seinfeld Episodes , Watch The Office Episodes
Iceaxe0410
I would have to say my favorites of the bunch are:

Bleach
One Piece
Fruits Basket
Negima!
Death Note
.Hack series
Gintama
Gantz
Tenchi Muyo series

I used to watch the Funimation channel when it was on tv. I was kind of sad when they stopped airing it. It's how I got introduced to Fruits Basket, Negima!, and Tenchi Muyo. I also watched Baki the Grappler, but that wasn't too much of a favorite of mine. As for the .Hack series, I mostly got into that through the video games. I found the ps2 .Hack games quite interesting which led me to seek out the anime. After a few years of watching anime I only recently got into Gintama, Bleach, and One Piece. It was more like I didn't know what I was missing until I started watching them. Death Note, I pretty much watched inbetween episodes of Bleach and One Piece. It's amazing how many good anime's there are that I never heard of; much like Yu Yu Hakusho!
lobokun
my top 3 would be
steins gate
gurren lagann
guilty crown
vaishnavsm
NARUTO ALL THE WAY.
only shippuden

Very Happy
benjietimogan
luffy
lightningleo
Well.. My Favorite Anime Character is Sasuke Uchiha.. from Naruto Series

I like Kakashi Hatake too (my avatar)..
memno
-Akira
-Neon Genesis Evangelion + The End of Evangelion
-Vampire Hunter D
-Fist of the North Star
-Ninja Scrolls

sure, in that order.
90dota
my favorite anime is Naruto.
hitose
1.- Erementar Gerad (Very good story, the better as far as love is concerned.)
2.- Ayashi No Ceres (Old anime with good storyline)
3.- Evangelion (beautiful touch wick psychological.)
4.- Saint Seiya (All to all) (I grew up with this)
5.- Shaman King (I love the history of Faust)
Tatolio
Havent seen alot of animes but my favorites are:
Dragonball
Dragonball Z
Naruto
Naruto shippuuden

I've been also watching some mangas that im semi interested in:
Bleach
One piece
Fairy Tail
Historys strongest deciple
Freeze
IMKCommodore64
1. Cowboy Bebop

2. Yuyu Hakusho

3. Dragon Ball Z
sabrasmith11
There are alot . Some of the names are new for me as well honestly, but I enjoyed watching these:
Ghostfighter
Outlaw Star
Voltes V
Daimos
Dragon Ball GT
Cowboy Bebop
Fullmetal Alchemist these are some of them ..............

Ncis watch online for free without downloading them, you just need to get to link in free time & enjoy Cool
hflorin
I like few:

Dragon Ball (All series)
Naruto
Bleach
Samuray X (Rurouni Kenshin)
Beelzebub
Fullmetal Alchemist

and many others...
DiegoEli
all Dragon Ball Sagas obviusly Laughing
dharmin
This is a list of my favourite anime Series:

Death Note
Elfen Lied
Naruto
Cowboy Bebop
Dragonball Z
Black Butler
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Serial Experiments Lain
Hellsing
Rurouni Kenshin
Elsen Lied
Texhonolyze
Bleach
Full Metal Alchemist
One Piece

The most awesomest of them all is Full Metal Alchemist OF course, well according to me atleast!

This is my list of the best Anime films ever made:

My Neighbor Totoro
Grave of the Fireflies
Apple seed
Ghost in the Shell
Princess Mononoke
Spirited Away
Ninja Scroll

The most awesomest of them all is My Neighbor Totoro!!
lightningleo
My favorite in both anime and manga is Naruto and Naruto shipudden..
richbroke
Death Note
One Piece
Love Hina
Air Gear ( One Piece on rollerblades .. sadly ended after first season Crying or Very sad )
kianjhay03
One Piece and Fairy Tail. any body here has thier own website for it?
Sabbadon
I just read Looking for Group, I love the sense of humor of Richard the Warlock
ateawonton
it's a good movie, I highly recommend it, it's really unique, the story and everything
shashwatblack
i have only watched naruto, pokemon and death note..
i really like naruto, and follow it regularly.. a couple of years ago i started with the anime, and only took me a week to watch it all.. i have been following since then.. i've also read the manga..and read it now too..
i used to watch Pokemon a while back (few years). i loved it.. i watched indigo league, orange league, and the half of jhoto leagues.. then the cable company cut off the channel, and there was no way to watch.. later i bought dvds and completed jhoto leagues.. i also watched a few episodes of black and white, but it was sh!t and stopped watching altogether..
death note was short, and really interesting.. i watched for 10 hours straight.. i supported L, and didn't like it when he died... i was hoping for a ending where kira gives up the note, loses all his memory, and L never tells him..
dapopeyoh
My favorite is Naruto. has always been Naruto, will always be Naruto. I like bleach a lot too, but not happy that it has been cancelled, whether temporarily or permanently, i don't know. But hopefully temporarily.
manverupl
My top 10 anime list:
1. Bleach and Bleach movies
2. Sword Art Online
3. Full-Metal Alchemist(both)
4. Code Geass
5. Gintama
6. DB, DB Z, DB GT, DB Kai and movies
7. Saint Seiya
8. Zero no Tsukaima
9. Beck
10. Asura Cryin'

Every of listed anime I watched few times.
numed2012db
My Favourites:
One Piece
Naruto
Bleach
Fairy Tail
Fushigi Yuugi
Fruits Basket
Highschool of the Dead
Pokemon
Digimon

Still watching(those still airing) and will always be! Very Happy
rolle2010
In no particular order Cowboy Bebop, Trigun, One piece, Berserker, full metal alchemist. I can't remember others.
tyma1000
codegeek
I really liked death note.
TheGremlyn
I've only ever gotten into Bleach and I'm sad the show is over. I may have to try out the manga because it's still going. However I know there are differences in the story compared to the show so I'd have to start from the beginning and I have no idea how to go about doing that! If anyone has some ideas that would be awesome. I suppose I could find the books online and order them or can I just view them online somewhere?
tyma1000
Arrogant
1. One piece
2. Naruto
3. Dragon Ball Z
4. Bleach
5. Code Geass
crazyfffan
My favourites (by category):

Comedy: B gata H kei, Full metal panic, Welcome to NHK, Oran high school host club, Seto no hanayome, Ookami-san to shichinin no nakamatachi, oraha tomodachi ga sukunai, seitoukai no ichizon, seitoukai yakuin domo, arakawa under the bridge, Great teacher Onizuka, mitsudomoe.

Drama: Air, kannon, ano hana.

Fantasy, strategy: gundam, Code geass, needless, Full metal alchemist
bogisha
1) Darker than Black
2) Death Note
3) Deadmen Wonderland
4) Bleach
the_emissary
Manga:
Berserk
Naruto
One Piece
Bleach
Noblesse
The God of High School
Area D
Fairy Tail
Beelzebub

I used to love Air Gear too but that ended too soon. Though i guess I started reading it a few months before it ended so I'm not as disappointed as those who started to read it from its date of release. I'm hoping they release Noblesse in Anime as that would be epic.

Overall I have stopped watching anime because I'm addicted to Manga and get thrown off by the non canon fillers they add to the animes
ilipap
One Piece !!
carpim4
I like DragonBall Series, Hunter x Huntert and One Piece but recently a anime which in my opinion is the best anime created is Shingeki no Kyojin with a magnificent history and unique I to recommend all anime fans
defensa70
my favoryte animes is bleach
Arrogant
Onepiece
Naruto
DragonBallZ
Bleach
karanjabk
ATTACK ON TITAN is 10/10 hands down.

No one here seems to watch it?
karanjabk
carpim4 wrote:
I like DragonBall Series, Hunter x Huntert and One Piece but recently a anime which in my opinion is the best anime created is Shingeki no Kyojin with a magnificent history and unique I to recommend all anime fans

Shingeki no Kyojin is the japanese manga name for Attack on Titan?
Sylin
karanjabk wrote:

Shingeki no Kyojin is the japanese manga name for Attack on Titan?

yup

The only anime I watched is Kimi ni Todoke
but I do read most of the manga posted here Smile
BlankODE
Naruto Shipuuden
Vitalist
My favourite animes are Death Note and Gunslinger Girl.
cathshee
my favorites:

Death Note
Elfen Lied
Another
SAO
lugathe
karanjabk wrote:
ATTACK ON TITAN is 10/10 hands down.

No one here seems to watch it?

yeap I like Shingeki no Kyoujin its so cool, I like every gore anime XD
tamer137
This is my best anime Avatar: The Last Airbender
dude_xyx
01) Full metal Panic

02) Bleach

Also I do like Naturo and any comedy Anime.
Nyasro
heres mine

1. FullMetalAlchemist

2. CowBoy Bebop
Cool
william
I've seen a few short animes here and there, but about the only thing I watch regularly is One Piece. Though, I've taken a break from it because the whole one chapter per episode pace was getting really tedious, so I'll marathon it in a few months. I enjoyed it a lot, particularly the CP9 saga, however I really would like to find something else to watch that has similar vibe. Any suggestions? Already caught up in Fairy Tail, which is pretty decent.
dxverm
My favorite anime's are Dragonball Series, Bleach, Inuyasha, Outlaw Star, Tenchi Muyo, Gundam Wing, Naruto, Trigun, and .hack//sign.
shinemax
One Piece by Eiichiro Oda is my favorite
Next are DragonBall Z, SlamDunk, Kuroko no Basuke, Naruto.

hihihihi Smile
pravojednostavno
My favourite are CowBoy Bebop, Elfen Lied, DragonBallZ, Saint Seiya and Onepiece.
Nyasro
CowBoy Bebop
ishihara
Special A, One Piece, Accel World. Smile
wildboinga
My favorites are

1. Dragon Ball Z
2. Captain Tsubasa
3. Dragon Ball
Nyasro
Dragon Ball
PBMaxx
Ghost in the Shell 1 + 2
Ninja Scroll
Vampire Hunter D
Barefoot Gen
Fist of the Northstar
Akira
Blood: The Last Vampire (anime hybrid?)
supermanlovejan
dragon ball.....................
trianouar
hi all

my favorite ones are :

Basilisk
Samourai shamploo
Death note

Smile
Arthas
1-Meitantei Konan (Case Closed)
2-Code Geass
3-Sakurasou no pet na kanojo

Very Happy
SecurityTouch
My favorites:

Rurouni Kenshin
Naruto
Bleach
Youggedge
My favorite ones are
Dragon Ball
Dragon Ball Z
Naruto Shippuden
Bleach
Full Metal Alchemist
Elfen Lied
Oleksandr_Koryttsev
As for me :

1)Bleach;
2)Elf lied;
3)Broken Sword;
4)Sword Art Online;
rafisanctuary
all sport anime..
KNB !!!!! Evil or Very Mad
rafisanctuary
all sport anime..
KNB !!!!! Evil or Very Mad
wsycarlos
I suggest Touch and Cross Game, to cherish for the memory of our fadeaway campus life. But also, Cowboy Bebop is the best for me. Laughing
nicokant
Hi all!
My favourite Manga isn't really famous, it's named The Jackals. It's a dark seinen of 7 volumes, I really suggest you!

I really loved also Bleach, Bloody Monday and Death Note.
DivineTurtles
Anyone know funny action/magic animes? o;
DivineTurtles
Try watching No Game No Life and for my favorite manga yamada-kun to 7-nin no majo or Noragami!
They are both an anime now but manga is still kewl. Smile
mrcdnke
My favorite anime's are:
Naruto
Conan
Dragon Ball
Dragon Ball Z
Dragon Ball GT
Cowboy Bebop
Fullmetal Alchemist
Evangelion
Spirted Away