FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

online spreadsheet

offbeatonline
anyone know of any good online spreadsheet that can be edited and saved by multiple people? ive seen some really cheesy non-professional ones when ive searched google. but never anything worth trying out.

if anyone knows anything like this, or maybe just a way to access the file directly from a different computer (not on the same network).

i'd like to update my Excel spreadsheet more often from work/home/school, and allow other people to update/view it also, but I dont want to allow them access to my computer/ftp.
clogfan
Maybe you should try https://goffice.com/.

Or search google for "web office"...
toronja
Quote:

anyone know of any good online spreadsheet that can be edited and saved by multiple people? ive seen some really cheesy non-professional ones when ive searched google. but never anything worth trying out.

if anyone knows anything like this, or maybe just a way to access the file directly from a different computer (not on the same network).

i'd like to update my Excel spreadsheet more often from work/home/school, and allow other people to update/view it also, but I dont want to allow them access to my computer/ftp.

Why don't you use a professional database... and make a website with a friendly user interface. That would make the trick.
What kind of data do you have in there?
Do you have math formulas, or are you storing information just like a database?

See ya...