FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Pee

What is the most important thing that I should I do?
Pour the trash can on him.
58%
 58%  [ 17 ]
K some A
10%
 10%  [ 3 ]
Make him scrub the floor.
6%
 6%  [ 2 ]
Fabrees the vacinity.
6%
 6%  [ 2 ]
Forget about it, I'll probably end up doing it myself sometime soon.
13%
 13%  [ 4 ]
Other(if so, specify)
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 29

mschnell
So this has nothing to do with much of anything, but I woke up at maybe 5 in the morning to the sound of "pppatt patt patt, patt." I looked down from my loft only to see my roomate attempting to piss into a trash can. I tried to put it out of my mind and fell back asleap because I really didn't imagine there was much I could say that would help at this point. As I sit here right now my room smells horrid and he's still passed out... Oh well, when I get back from my test I may have to k some a. Anywho, just wanted to rant.
lukeropro
That's is way disgusting! You should really do the first two actions on him! Twisted Evil
riv_
Dude... get a new room mate!
S3nd K3ys
I'd be pissed! Shocked

Oh well, it's better to be pissed off than pissed off, because if you get pissed on you're just going to be pissed off anyway. Wink
adiutrix
Pour the trash can on him and make sure he likes it!

I cannot say anything though, I have done it once too in my sleep. Confused
offbeatonline
haha thats pretty bad, i admit, i went in the sink a few times last year when i was in the dorms and didnt feel like getting dressed and walking all the way down the hall to the bathroom.

but never if my roommate was there, and i always washed the sink well.

this kid is just rude, k some a and pour it on him when he's on the ground crying.
horseatingweeds
What the hell, are these all girls on this post. OOOO Grossssssseeee

The fellow had to Piss. Come on!!! If your angry about anything it should be at yourself and your mate for not establishing rules about disposing of the urin and proper containment.

Hell, between the age of 18 and 22 a good third of my urin went out the window. Never directly though. You got in trouble for that. Due to the inevitable dribling.
offbeatonline
horseatingweeds wrote:

The fellow had to Piss. Come on!!! If your angry about anything it should be at yourself and your mate for not establishing rules about disposing of the urin and proper containment.

Hell, between the age of 18 and 22 a good third of my urin went out the window. Never directly though. You got in trouble for that. Due to the inevitable dribling.

haha thats hillarious, i dont think its that big of a deal that he pissed in the can, but the fact that he left it there and it smelled up the room...that'd make me a little upset...especially if i decided to bring friends/girls over and they immediately smelled pissed the second they walked in the door.
SunburnedCactus
Makes me glad I have an en-suite room.

And double-glazing. Shocked
horseatingweeds
offbeatonline wrote:
horseatingweeds wrote:

haha thats hillarious, i dont think its that big of a deal that he pissed in the can, but the fact that he left it there and it smelled up the room...that'd make me a little upset...especially if i decided to bring friends/girls over and they immediately smelled pissed the second they walked in the door.

You mean your room hasn't always smelled like piss????
snjripp
I think it only possible that your room mate is a engineering major. All of the people I know that regularly pee in their own bed room are engineering majors.

In addition, it drives me nuts when talking to the pisser, he could deny that he is even pissing!
KeiKun
Dump the trask on him to wake him up

KSA till he falls down

RUB his nose in it till

HE cleans it up
falsealarm
I dont understand..
Jack_Hammer
Thats just wrong...
Blaster
Don't clean it up yourself. Give him directions on where the bathroom is and also poor the pee on him.
Animal
Blaster wrote:
... and also poor the pee on him.

But if your room smells bad now, imagine how bad it'll smell if you pour the pee all over him. Get him to clean it up then tell him he owes you big time. That's something you can claim back at any time... leave it hanging over him for a while Twisted Evil
gazzar
You have a shit in the can and see if he likes it
Indyan
Shocked Doesnt your room have adjoining toilet or something?
mschnell
no, there's a bathroom down the hall...i don't think getting to a toilet was so much a problem as was the recognition of what exactly constitutes a toilet that was the problem...
horseatingweeds
Come on fellows, the guy had to piss!!!!

What are you, his mom, puting down a little furry rug around the can. Havne't you ever woken up needing to let it and didn't want to hike down the damn hall stairs and what ever. He didn't fling it out the window. SHid, your should have done that when you noticed the smell. It's piss for crying out loud!!! It is supposed to be strile.....

If we keep posts like this up it may reflect on our inteligence..........
dysturbedstatic
kick his ass while pouring the piss on him. its a win win. or get a room mate who isnt a drunktard.
thiamshui
LOL.. how far is the toilet? it's really inconsiderate.. perhaps u should talk to him..
planet
The poor guy obviously has a prostate problem, get him a date with the appropriate doctor, maybe nuturing is called for.

If that doesn't help, let him sleep on the mat as the dawg he is =)
Tumbleweed
At least he tried for the trash can....... in my experiance ppl usually head for a corner or a wardrobe
mschnell
tumbleweed wrote:
At least he tried for the trash can....... in my experiance ppl usually head for a corner or a wardrobe

I agree man. I myself have always found the corner or a bush or I don't remember...
raver
tumbleweed wrote:

Actually i have a strong preference for walls... but anyway... this is really really really very very very incredibly stupid topic. Beeing drunk means you have no f***ing ideea about what you are doing. So he pissed in the trash can. Don't you have trash bags?
My thought of the day for you is this: go get drunk, pee all over yourself and then see if you would kick your own as$. Smile
Helios
OK. Enough guys.
Talking about pee and stuff.. that's disgusting.

To the other mods: I won't care if you'll unlock this thread.

For now, this thread is Locked.