FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Hello from distant Patagonia!

Karo
Hello... as most of the people in this forum, I'm trying to gain those points to be eligible for a web site!!! I just wonder if we have to keep on posting messages everyday; it doesn't sound very reasonable if they also want some quality writing here!!! Some peolpe have to work! Anyway, I'll try... but if it so time-consuming I'm afraid it is not such a deal indeed for adult working people (Teens can spend hour in forums and chats...). It's not so easy to find a topic to add comments to!!!
Well, maybe you don't really have to write so much everyday and I'm just being over concerned about this!!! (I see all the members are happy)
I suppose I'll have to wait and see what comes out of all this!!!
A bit about myself (I almost forgot!!!): I live in Argentina, I teach and translate English (and Spanish...) for a living, I have a 6-year-old daughter, a dog and a cat... (and a boyfriend!!!). I'd rather keep my age to myself... (this reminds me of the taboo forum!)
Well, that all for now! I'll be around.... Wink
Lennon
Don't forget to post your new webpage to everyone (",)
relevant_grace
Karo wrote:
Hello... as most of the people in this forum, I'm trying to gain those points to be eligible for a web site!!! I just wonder if we have to keep on posting messages everyday; it doesn't sound very reasonable if they also want some quality writing here!!! Some peolpe have to work! Anyway, I'll try... but if it so time-consuming I'm afraid it is not such a deal indeed for adult working people (Teens can spend hour in forums and chats...). It's not so easy to find a topic to add comments to!!!
Well, maybe you don't really have to write so much everyday and I'm just being over concerned about this!!! (I see all the members are happy)
I suppose I'll have to wait and see what comes out of all this!!!
A bit about myself (I almost forgot!!!): I live in Argentina, I teach and translate English (and Spanish...) for a living, I have a 6-year-old daughter, a dog and a cat... (and a boyfriend!!!). I'd rather keep my age to myself... (this reminds me of the taboo forum!)
Well, that all for now! I'll be around.... Wink

Hi, Karo! I'm new to this site, as well. Thus far, I have enjoyed perusing the forums. I haven't posted much, as I have a general rule of not posting simply for the sake of posting. However, just in the short time I have been here, I have found several interesting topics. Formulating a response isn't very time consuming and quality writing is as easy as speaking what's on your mind, so long as you do not violate anyone, I suppose. I hope to see you out and about in the forums! Smile and have a lovely day!