FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

.rm files

amerraja
hi there, can anybody plz tell me that can we upload rm files on free hosting?
Maka
amerraja wrote:
hi there, can anybody plz tell me that can we upload rm files on free hosting?

Yes there ok as long as you own the copyright or have permission to use the file then thats fine.
amerraja
yes, i m owner of my that website, neways thanx for quick help!
WickedGravity
Actually, I think he meant you have to be the ownser of the copywrittenmaterial contained inside of the RealMedia Files.

Just wanted to clarify that one before anyone got in trouble over a simple misunderstanding and all.
n0obie4life
amerraja wrote:
yes, i m owner of my that website, neways thanx for quick help!

you must OWN the file/song. not the website.
amerraja
yes, i am also telling abt the song , it is copyrighted from my website not any other!

you can download a song from my website,some albums have already been uploaded , you can download at

http://jhelumfun.tk or http://downloads-jf.newfreehost.com

and satisfy urself that the songs are copyrighted with my website!
Maka
Your site is infected with:

http://static.windupdates.com/cab/WebsiteAccess/ie/Bridge-c139.cab\MediaAccX.dll

Adware, my avast detected and aborted connection, I would remove that otherwise you will get your account suspended.

MediaAccX.dll:
Media Access is free ad delivery software which provides targeted advertising offers. This program can stealth install and can download content from the web and can display popup ads. It seems to be related with Windupdates.
amerraja
i don't know about this virus or whatever,can u plz tell me that how can i correct this problem?
n0obie4life
hmm damn, i forgot if i clicked on that link...

hey maka, did you go onto that link with mozilla or ie?
Helios
If you OWN the songs that means that you are the AUTHOR and your material is of course copyrighted to you.

If you just bought the song from an online shop or something, that doesn't mean you own it.

As I don't get affected by ANY type of popular spyware nor adware, I will check you site now.
Maka
Helios wrote:
If you OWN the songs that means that you are the AUTHOR and your material is of course copyrighted to you.

If you just bought the song from an online shop or something, that doesn't mean you own it.

As I don't get affected by ANY type of popular spyware nor adware, I will check you site now.

You need a better AV Laughing .
Helios
Maka wrote:
Helios wrote:

Hm Confused

I do not need an anti-virus nor a firewall. Mad
amerraja
did u find any virus in my site??
Maka
amerraja wrote:
did u find any virus in my site??

Your old site has adware lol.
amerraja
but new one is fine!
n0obie4life
Helios wrote:
Maka wrote:
Helios wrote:

Hm Confused

I do not need an anti-virus nor a firewall. Mad

damn the debian Very Happy.