FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

I got caught by the police! :(

Rookiejas
Ok heres my story!

ok i was hosting my own forum, but my stupid friend turn the forum into some crazy bomb site! Shocked so they were caught by the school! and in turn since i was hosting it, i was caught! Confused

before any of you say i was stupid, i didn't check the site Mad i'm so f***ing stupid!!!!

you can't trust anyone these days! lol

anyway i'm now bnned to host anything by my parents! which really sucks because i want to host a gfx site, thats why i am using this awesome!!! hosting company!! Very Happy
milne
Its so true my friend you cannot trust a single person these days. I have seen numerouse hackings on very basic unprotected forums for the people of the sports intrest. It can get qite anoying Twisted Evil I am wanting to host my site, but i cannot find a decent host so i hope these guys are as good as you clame because im sick of looking for a host ive looked at over 200.
gonzo
Too bad you didn't have a better contract, eh?
lukeropro
Your friend is totally uncool. You should give him a tick-off. And I was wondering, since you are banned from hosting by your parents, why are you hosting with Frihost?
godam64
you can start hosting your own site by moving to other country that don't give any concern on internet content.
you're so stupid Smile
KeiKun
I dont think he would be able to do that... but i could be wrong

Anyways you could always go behind our parents back, but i dont suggest it. It would be downright dirty and mean but for your GFX to get your name out early is key so i dont know about you but i prob would.
Rookiejas
yer i now hate him so do my friends!

yer i'm planning to use this to host my gfx site
but i got to w8 till mid feb!
Marston
... Friends with a guy that makes bombs? Rolling Eyes
Blaster
Rookiejas wrote:
yer i now hate him so do my friends!

yer i'm planning to use this to host my gfx site
but i got to w8 till mid feb!

Mid Fed. isn't that bad. Its not like untill september or something. Wink

Also Frihost isn't accepting any accounts unitll mid feb. anyway.
Dominator101
People like that are IDIOTS why does he make bombs in the first place??
An u shud give him more then a tick off u shud take one of his bombs an shove it up hi a** Twisted Evil lol
Masochistic Tendencies
Lol that's hilarious, and deserved. You should have checked it. Friends cant be trusted.
Rookiejas
well thx hjsimpson! i would call that spam!!!!!

anyway my friend got expelled from my school!
izcool
I once had a friend that sent an irate eMail to the President of the United States through school computers. Apparantly, the FBI came out and arrested him and he got banned from using the Internet/Computers entirely from out school. OUCH !! At least your's isn't as bad as that.

- Mike.
bluedragon
HJSimpson wrote:
Ok heres my story!

ok i was hosting my own forum, but my stupid friend turn the forum into some crazy bomb site! Shocked so they were caught by the school! and in turn since i was hosting it, i was caught! Confused

before any of you say i was stupid, i didn't check the site Mad i'm so f***ing stupid!!!!

anyway i'm now bnned to host anything by my parents! which really sucks because i want to host a gfx site, thats why i am using this awesome!!! hosting company!!

BUMMER!

Laughing

Rookiejas wrote:
well thx hjsimpson! i would call that spam!!!!!

I would not call that spam ... I call it comedy! Or insulting in your case. Razz

And I'm going to have to agree with some others that having friends who are into bombs is probably a bad idea to begin with. Your bad, really.
Rookiejas
yer i agree but not like i have time to check over 150 websites! and being a friend you think you could trust them more then some random!
futuredragonnn
We should all be more carefull with internet activities. Once a friend of my classmate hosted a mail server. He was a beginner and did not know that his server has been hijacked. In the seventh month since opening the mail server, he gat a warning from the school authorties because someone has sent a threatening mail to Mr. Bush using his server.

So if you are hosting a server or anything like that, you'd better be more carefull. Don't get yourself into more trouble!
falsealarm
Ouch man thats harsh... Sad
DJHicks
simpley puta clause in the footer of the forum, or some where on the site, notifiying people that you are not responsible for the content that people add to the forum! Laughing
falsealarm
DJHicks wrote:
simpley puta clause in the footer of the forum, or some where on the site, notifiying people that you are not responsible for the content that people add to the forum! Laughing

Haha I'm sure that would have helped Razz
Rookiejas
BFS (bull f***ing s***) i did just he seems to be more of a dick then i thought! meh anyway it's all over i don't give a screw about it! no mark on my name, my parents have done more to me then the police!
thiamshui
that's sad.. but u should have checked it cos u're the owner of the forum and will b responsible for wad happens..
ekingisrael
bomb everyone!!!! lol
i'll consider uploading my own version of home made nuclear bombs! lol
don't be sad-its another experience in life.. another story to tell your children in the future.
by the way,how much time did it take them to get on this site?
izimngcubes15
Wow...that must've sucked. Sorry. Sad
psycosquirrel
Laughing This is an OOOLD topic.

But that does suck. Who makes a forum about bombs? Just order the Anarchist's Cookbook or visit someone in a flea market that specializes in.. um... "unconventional warfare" I think would be the best way to describe it
Dustin
A bomb site eh, i alwase thought those were leagal. I know they got sites dedicated to makeing high powered potato cannons...but i guess that isnt a bomb. Anywase thats a bumer, however from the sounds of things when you get a visa/mastercard you will be able to host once again. Razz
hahame
where are u come from? the police is so smart .if u use the frihost server to do ur forums,i think they will not happen to u
lukeropro
tough luck my friend! you were so stupid to trust that friend of yours! It's true, you cannot trust anyone these days! Good thing you're using Frihost, then such things will not happen to you! Frihost rawks!
alkady
Thats why I always say you cannot trust anyone, even your own friends and family. But you have no choice to play along.
goutha
Trust is important for people! We cannot leave without trust... otherwise, there will be no equilibrium...

You have to know who to trust... and your friends are the first persons who you should trust. Very often, you'll leave bad experiences, but it's life!

And don't forget... trust is a function of competence, benevolance and integrity.

Good luck.
Jack_Hammer
let sleeping dogs lie.
carstentje
Rookiejas wrote:
Ok heres my story!

anyway i'm now bnned to host anything by my parents! which really sucks because i want to host a gfx site, thats why i am using this awesome!!! hosting company!! Very Happy

i had this to.
on my site, i gave my friend some free space to put on sum of his site, while iw as at vacation my friend uploaded racism music on it, and when i came back i was banned from my host.
and the police came, and luckily he was the one who was in shit Razz