FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

My new sig!!!

Rookiejas

and

wat do you think??

i accept bad comments cause i can make my sigs better then!
elekis
very good, just one question, with logiciel do you use??
Rookiejas
wat do you mean by logiciel??

but i used a mix of grunge and abstract, with colour balance layers with a cloud filter over them

and i get my brushes from deviantart.com
XxGunner
Nice work there Rookie I like them both really much except I think that the text on your first signature doesn't really go with the signature much. I think changing the text color would be good and also change the type of the text (ex. from Times New Roman to Comic Sans, just an example but dont really chnage to comic sans some other cool font). And also i think your borders match the signature well and they are great but i suggest making it better like with a little design. Overall I would give you a 7.5/10 on the first one and 8.5/10 on the second one. Great job there, keep it up.
kaikou
Yeah, I'd change the font on the first one Smile But other than that, I really like them. Nice work.
52tease
I have to agree that the second signature is better than the first. There is something about the soft, 3-d effect that makes it stand out. The first seems more jagged and harsh.

Not that I'm complaining. I think you did a great job on both.
Shake
Nice! I love the first one. The color is great, but the text looks like it needs anti-aliasing, but I disagree with the others. The second sig is too blurry for me, and the blue hurts my eyes. I definitely thnk the first is great for show on any forum! Anti-alias it! Smile
daywalker
Very nice sig, I love first one.
CamiBor
WOW!!
very beatiful!
a_dubDesign
pretty sweet man. I definetly like the font treatment on the second one. Is that a blend mode or just dark text with a low opacity? Definetly anti-alias the text on the first one, and I would move the drop shadow closer, its so far it takes away from the readability of he word itself.
soulman
great work, I love first one, especially the background.
tefa_taftaf2010
very nice sig ! i like the 2nd it's so cool..