FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

How About...

Manimal
Adding an Arcade on this forum.
I know phpbb has one.
would help attract more members when there is posting slow peaks.
Just a suggestion.
Maka
Not needed imo, just distracts people from what there doing and thats posting!. Razz
Manimal
K

well how bout quick reply or something?

Laughing
Maka
Manimal wrote:
K

well how bout quick reply or something?

Laughing

No, causes spam!, lol, people take there time with real replys.
Manimal
wow! you guys really have thought hard about every hack.
I wouldn't of thought of quick reply as a spam tool but now you made me think otherwise of ever using quick reply on any future forum i install.
Nicely done.

Wink
WickedGravity
Quick Reply would definately be the wrong thing at a board where you need 5 QUALITY posts before you get any type of account here.

As for the arcade, it eats bandwidth and I have heard has a few security holes in it and no one wants a hacked site because of an arcade mod right?
n0obie4life
i thought it was activity mod...
mathiaus
how about then quick reply only when you pass a certain amount of posts (in total or in a day) and you pay per post to use it or something similar?
Maka
mathiaus wrote:
how about then quick reply only when you pass a certain amount of posts (in total or in a day) and you pay per post to use it or something similar?

Nope, quick reply is out the window lol, it wont be added.
homer09001
how about a mod where you get paid for everytime someone posts a reply to your topic?

Or

ive seen a mod where only Admin and mods can see the ips of posters as the fact anyone can see your ip address is kinda a serious security hole with phpBB
Maka
homer09001 wrote:
how about a mod where you get paid for everytime someone posts a reply to your topic?

Or

ive seen a mod where only Admin and mods can see the ips of posters as the fact anyone can see your ip address is kinda a serious security hole with phpBB

Yea I can see your ip adress, it's in the cornor, so anyone who has a static ip it's not wise to request a second account. Laughing
Helios
I have a static IP and I'm proud of it, such a beautiful set of numbers and dots Surprised Smile Razz

But I won't do any illegal stuff in the near future, for some unimportant reasons Rolling Eyes
homer09001
te reason i highlighted the fact about your i being visible to anyone is the fact that phpbb is an excelent source for ip's for a hacker im not trying to say phpBB has a serios problem about it but i think it should be made available with the admin onlysee ip mod aswell
Bondings
homer09001 wrote:
te reason i highlighted the fact about your i being visible to anyone is the fact that phpbb is an excelent source for ip's for a hacker im not trying to say phpBB has a serios problem about it but i think it should be made available with the admin onlysee ip mod aswell

If you give me a link to that mod, I can maybe install it on this forum at the end of the month.
homer09001
http://www.phpbb.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=220109&sid=c882bdc2a3715541ed725a9c2020d351

ther you go bondings

thanx for getting back bout that Very Happy