FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


I don't care about abortion.





SkullPizza
Honestly, the killing of babies doesn't really bother me. In my opinion the conscious mind doesn't develop until a few months after birth anyway.

Post all the pictures of fetus corpses you want. I wont care. I'm desensitized so it wont matter.

/flame on
Jeslyn
I don't see it as killing babies... but I also don't care.
But pretending it is killing babies.... people die everyday, and they're going to continue to die everyday. Why not work on saving people who need saving, people who are concious, have hearts, minds, instead of the fetus, that as far as I'm concerned is not yet a life, that nobody wants.
a.Bird
A new common practice is to actually walk into a pool shoulder deep until all of the oxygen is eliminated from the child's lungs. Then the baby is ripped up into pieces and burned.



Shocking?
a.Bird


This little guy almost reminds me of how many children I've killed in a dirty tube sock just this week. I reall ought to feel ashamed of myself.
SkullPizza
Yeah, I'm not big on morals anyway. I'm more into empathy because it's more of flexible thing that morality. Life defies morality.

I find it hard to be empathic towards something that hasn't even had a chance to comprehend it's own existence. Of course I don't come from a view that makes me think that the creature that was destroyed inside a woman has a soul that only had one chance to try life out.

But then the Catholic Church has said that limbo doesn't exist anymore and that dead babies go to heaven! This is an obvious effort to attract more poor people to the religion because third world countries have such a high infant death rate! So abortion can't be such a bad thing if we all go to heaven if we are aborted!

I wish i was aborted.... dang
Jeslyn
You must have overlooked the part where people said they didn't care? Thus, none of your anti-abortion propaganda, is having no effect. That's where the "I don't care" part comes in.
SkullPizza
Wait.... where are the flamers? are they just not rising to my bait?
a.Bird
Jeslyn wrote:
You must have overlooked the part where people said they didn't care? Thus, none of your anti-abortion propaganda, is having no effect. That's where the "I don't care" part comes in.

Read my post and try to maintain some comprehension of dry sarcasm. Uncrossing your eyes may help. It may also alleviate you of your double negatives.

None of your propaganda is having no effect, "thus" all of your propaganda is having an effect. Brick wall
Jeslyn
a.Bird wrote:
Jeslyn wrote:
You must have overlooked the part where people said they didn't care? Thus, none of your anti-abortion propaganda, is having no effect. That's where the "I don't care" part comes in.

Read my post and try to maintain some comprehension of dry sarcasm. Uncrossing your eyes may help. It may also alleviate you of your double negatives.

None of your propaganda is having no effect, "thus" all of your propaganda is having an effect. Brick wall


I would pretend to be more offended, had my post been directed to you.
Regarding the enlish lesson, I couldn't care no less what you say. Oh boy, there's another correction for you to make, whip out your red pen and get to checking.
a.Bird
I'll withdraw my statement about you not reading my post very well and submit my apologies, however I will not empathize with your understanding of expressed viewpoints (or lack thereof) because so far, I don't believe that a single person has thrown about "anti-abortion propaganda". I also don't have any empathy for your poor grammar. It takes one time to read over what you typed to make any corrections and help stop the rapid decay of our society's reputation as competent humans.
SkullPizza
a.Bird wrote:
I'll withdraw my statement about you not reading my post very well and submit my apologies, however I will not empathize with your understanding of expressed viewpoints (or lack thereof) because so far, I don't believe that a single person has thrown about "anti-abortion propaganda". I also don't have any empathy for your poor grammar. It takes one time to read over what you typed to make any corrections and help stop the rapid decay of our society's reputation as competent humans.


define competent humans... and who exactly are we being compared to to deserve this reputation?
Jeslyn
a.Bird wrote:
I'll withdraw my statement about you not reading my post very well and submit my apologies, however I will not empathize with your understanding of expressed viewpoints (or lack thereof) because so far, I don't believe that a single person has thrown about "anti-abortion propaganda". I also don't have any empathy for your poor grammar. It takes one time to read over what you typed to make any corrections and help stop the rapid decay of our society's reputation as competent humans.


Again, I can't say that I care. And I never asked for your empathy, you're more than welcome to shove it. I'm not from the US, and english is not my native language, sue me. As for your society, people like yourself are the problem with it.
a.Bird
SkullPizza wrote:
a.Bird wrote:
I'll withdraw my statement about you not reading my post very well and submit my apologies, however I will not empathize with your understanding of expressed viewpoints (or lack thereof) because so far, I don't believe that a single person has thrown about "anti-abortion propaganda". I also don't have any empathy for your poor grammar. It takes one time to read over what you typed to make any corrections and help stop the rapid decay of our society's reputation as competent humans.


define competent humans... and who exactly are we being compared to to deserve this reputation?


By competent I mean respected for a substantial amount of intellect and eloquence. The U.S. isn't exactly as strong in the field of academics as other countries like Israel (off the top of my head). The U.S. including myself is, IMO, considerably lazy in academics. I.E., not caring to correct your grammar. It's really no biggy and I apologize for having grabbed your attention so abruptly.
leat397
So, how would you guys define a baby to have conscious? I mean, killing for a consciousless life is not guilty. How about you kill your father when he is unconscious, because of you lack of money to care of him?
Jeslyn
leat397 wrote:
So, how would you guys define a baby to have conscious? I mean, killing for a consciousless life is not guilty. How about you kill your father when he is unconscious, because of you lack of money to care of him?


I hate my father, so I would have no problem with that.
SkullPizza
leat397 wrote:
So, how would you guys define a baby to have conscious? I mean, killing for a consciousless life is not guilty. How about you kill your father when he is unconscious, because of you lack of money to care of him?


well to be honest i didn't mean unconscious vs. conscious.

I meant the realization that I am here and that you are here and that we both think and feel. that would be consciousness i guess.
Blaster
http://www.precious-life.com/Hard_Truth.html

This will totally turn you aganist it.

***Do not watch if you are week and discusted about different things. Subject cantains Harifing pictures. Perantle advisory advised.***
SkullPizza
Blaster wrote:
http://www.precious-life.com/Hard_Truth.html

This will totally turn you aganist it.

***Do not watch if you are week and discusted about different things. Subject cantains Harifing pictures. Perantle advisory advised.***


nah not really, and yes i watched all of it. just because something is gross looking doesn't mean i'm going to change my opinion.

you ever watch and see how meat is manufactured?

just because something is disgusting looking doesn't mean that it isn't necissary.

oh and the music during the video is really.... ummm... terrible

what is that? christian rock? Rolling Eyes
Blaster
You can't say that that didn't touch your heart a little. What if one of them babbies was you. How would you feel.

Wouldn't you rather just adaopt the babbie instead.

Please sign the petion avaible http://www.petitiononline.com/mod_perl/petition-sign.cgi?deathof1
SkullPizza
Blaster wrote:
You can't say that that didn't touch your heart a little. What if one of them babbies was you. How would you feel.

Wouldn't you rather just adaopt the babbie instead.

After I am done this all that are aganist it please sign it and pass it on.


nah, it really didn't. and if i was one of those babies i'd be dead and i wouldn't care.

i woudn't have even had a chance to understand that i was alive or what death meant so i wouldn't care before the fact either.

death is a part of life, one defines the other. i see nothing wrong with killing things. everyone does it everyday - or supports something that kills something. it is unavoidable. soon my day will come. i am not afraid
Srs2388
I think its brutal its murder your killing someone who could have been anything your ending that its un Godly its really sorry to do people go and screw there grown enough to do that they should be willing to assume the responcibilities of adulthood thats a part of life abortion is for people who arn't adult enough to handle life
there cowards...
now for people that will die and it has to be done thats the only excuse for it to be done to me if your life is in stake and you dont know if you or you child would live thats a good reason your doing it to live
thats all I think and I hope someone agree's with me
SkullPizza
Srs2388 wrote:
I think its brutal its murder your killing someone who could have been anything your ending that its un Godly its really sorry to do people go and screw there grown enough to do that they should be willing to assume the responcibilities of adulthood thats a part of life abortion is for people who arn't adult enough to handle life
there cowards...
now for people that will die and it has to be done thats the only excuse for it to be done to me if your life is in stake and you dont know if you or you child would live thats a good reason your doing it to live
thats all I think and I hope someone agree's with me


i don't give a ****** about ethics or morals, you have to be practical. people are going to screw whether they have a stability to support a child or not. i don't want to live in a crime ridden cesspool just to ease your conscience.

IF YOU ALLOW ABORTION CRIME RATES REDUCE DRAMATICALLY. PERIOD.

life doesn't bow to your false morality, and it never will.

practicality is the wave of the future.
sibbahz
Abortions might not be the nicest of things that can happen, but then if the baby was born and the mum just didnt want a baby, what would happen to the child? most likely end up being put up for adoption, or worse, just unloved by the parent.
Their life might not be worth living if they were born anyway.
blackheart
Blaster wrote:
http://www.precious-life.com/Hard_Truth.html

This will totally turn you aganist it.

***Do not watch if you are week and discusted about different things. Subject cantains Harifing pictures. Perantle advisory advised.***


I watched the movie right fro the start to the dn where it zoomed in on the baby's eye - without looking away once.

I'm still pro-abortion. The movie didn't change a thing in me.

Lmfao - the thing was hosted by a guy, and if you look at the protesters, I'd say atleast 75% of them are male.

I don't know if any of you get this - but having a baby is more than just having a baby in the physical sense.

Grow a womb, get raped, then let me know wether you want the child.
tidruG
Originally, this thread looked like it was started specifically to start a flame war, which would have got quite a few members into a lot of trouble...

Please pe passionate about your ideals, if you must, but don't start a vulgarity war here and ruin the mood for everyone else.

I was going to lock the thread going by the "war" between Jeslyn and a.Bird, even though both are actually pro-abortion... (was I the only one confused why they were fighting?)... but there have been other replies since then which warrant this thread to be open.
SkullPizza
How would it have gotten people in trouble I wonder. People are prohibited from flaming? Rolling Eyes
gonzo
sibbahz wrote:
Their life might not be worth living if they were born anyway.


Choice is so important... why STEAL their CHOICE?

oh, yeah, you're orgasm addicted hypocrites

Do YOU people really want to be a useless mass of tissue interfering with society as a whole?
SkullPizza
gonzo wrote:
sibbahz wrote:
Their life might not be worth living if they were born anyway.

Do YOU people really want to be a useless mass of tissue interfering with society as a whole?


No that's why I think we should kill them off before they become a problem Twisted Evil .
Soulfire
Yes, well, support the senseless killing of babies. We really can't force you to not support murder.
SkullPizza
Soulfire wrote:
Yes, well, support the senseless killing of babies. We really can't force you to not support murder.


I see... so above it all are you? There's blood on everyones hands, especially if you've ever paid taxes. Something that people don't understand as a fundamental piece of existing in this universe is that you must kill in order to survive. There is no other way. It's how existence is defined.

Even plants kill to survive. It is unavoidable.

If it makes society better to kill things that haven't even thought anything yet then I guess I really don't care. Fetus's are not babies. They have no thoughts.
Marston
SkullPizza wrote:
Wait.... where are the flamers? are they just not rising to my bait?
Nobody's stupid enough to feed a troll named SkullPizza Wink
SkullPizza
Marston wrote:
SkullPizza wrote:
Wait.... where are the flamers? are they just not rising to my bait?
Nobody's stupid enough to feed a troll named SkullPizza Wink


I beg to differ!
Afew crazies showed up blabbering nonsenisical gibberish for me to drool over.
broken2144
SkullPizza wrote:
They have no thoughts.

And you know this because...
SkullPizza
broken2144 wrote:
SkullPizza wrote:
They have no thoughts.

And you know this because...


Because it is my belief that my existence didn't start until I began to remember previous experiences. This didn't truly happen until I was 2 years old. A fetus has not had any chance whatsoever to absorb any type of sensory information, therefore it's brain is not active because in the absence of input it has nothing to compute. Therefore it is not a conscious living thing.

It can be destroyed with the same indifference as the swatting of a fly.
HJSimpson
Quote:
broken2144 schreef:
SkullPizza schreef:
They have no thoughts.

And you know this because...


Because it is my belief that my existence didn't start until I began to remember previous experiences. This didn't truly happen until I was 2 years old. A fetus has not had any chance whatsoever to absorb any type of sensory information therefore it's brain is not active because in the absence of input it has nothing to compute. Therefore it is not a conscious living thing.

It can be destroyed with the same indifference as the swatting of a fly.


What are you talking about Im getting confused around herer :S
tidruG
SkullPizza wrote:
How would it have gotten people in trouble I wonder. People are prohibited from flaming?

Well, that's kinda like a "Duh" thing actually.

gonzo wrote:
Choice is so important... why STEAL their CHOICE?
Did an unborn tell you that he/she chooses to live? What if it decides that the world just ain't good enough and it would rather skip this part (life) and o straight to heaven instead?

Soulfire wrote:
Yes, well, support the senseless killing of babies. We really can't force you to not support murder.

Well, sooner or later, someone would have to compare abortion to murder. A thread about abortion is not complete without someone calling abortion murder and also not complete without someone saying that sperms are alive, so masturbating is like killing a few million potential humans... hmm...
SkullPizza
tidruG wrote:
SkullPizza wrote:
How would it have gotten people in trouble I wonder. People are prohibited from flaming?

Well, that's kinda like a "Duh" thing actually.


Not necissarily, I have trolled afew forums in my day and not all of them get you in trouble for flaming.
alja
what a waste..... Not talking
SkullPizza
alja wrote:
what a waste..... Not talking


please elaborate
tidruG
SkullPizza wrote:
tidruG wrote:
SkullPizza wrote:
How would it have gotten people in trouble I wonder. People are prohibited from flaming?

Well, that's kinda like a "Duh" thing actually.


Not necissarily, I have trolled afew forums in my day and not all of them get you in trouble for flaming.

Woah! There are boards like that?
Anyway, well, now you know that flaming is highly discouraged on the Frihost forums. We are of the firm belief that it is possible to argue and discuss without having to scream obscenities and cuss words at each other (at least in most cases) Wink
SkullPizza
tidruG wrote:
SkullPizza wrote:
tidruG wrote:
SkullPizza wrote:
How would it have gotten people in trouble I wonder. People are prohibited from flaming?

Well, that's kinda like a "Duh" thing actually.


Not necissarily, I have trolled afew forums in my day and not all of them get you in trouble for flaming.

Woah! There are boards like that?
Anyway, well, now you know that flaming is highly discouraged on the Frihost forums. We are of the firm belief that it is possible to argue and discuss without having to scream obscenities and cuss words at each other (at least in most cases) Wink


is it possible to have a discussion without condescending sarcasm?
Karo
My position is simple: NO.
For me it is killing… and the argument of being unwanted is not enough to convince me!!! Do you go around killing people you just don’t “want”??? Those people are called criminals in all societies – and actually, THEY are the kind of people society doesn’t want! Who is going to decide who qualifies as “wanted” or “unwanted”? I know there are some circumstances where there is no other option, just as the case of amputating a body part… But I think that if it is just a question of a “miscalculation” parents should face the consequences! It is absolutely unfair for that little innocent being trying to come to this world (whatever your opinion on it is). Ever wondered if you were really planned by your parents??? People should face the problem and find a solution, just as they do in other situations...
Being a woman, and having had a child – in my thirties by the way – makes me a qualified spokesperson. I wasn’t a saint or a nun before having her… I simply took precautions not to get pregnant. I got pregnant when I wanted to and in spite of being single in a quite “traditional catholic society” (the “first comes love, second comes marriage and third comes the baby in the golden carriage” kind… that doesn’t exist!!!).
I’m not a catholic, I simply reject the lack of consistency… If abortion is wrong then why accept it for raped nuns??? That’s incongruent on their part…
But of course, I am simply stating my opinion… No way I would impose my principles on others; the bottomline is that I did what I wanted to in spite of what other people thought – the only thing here is that I stuck to my own principles… That is what really matters in the end: being congruent.
rocky
i guess SkullPizza is right - if its an unwanted child why raise it? because of a mistake?
now religion would say you have to, its a gift from God but the are many other things involved so i'd say unless its a child is wanted by both parents there is nothing wrong in doing the abortion
tidruG
@SkullPizza, the sarcasm wasn't directed at you. I'll take your word on that you might not have been aware that we don't encourage flaming... it was directed at some other members who, IMO, should know by now not to encourage flaming.
SkullPizza
Fair enough. And I guess my definition of flaming isn't really the generally understood one. By flaming I just mean aggressive argument/debate. of course that really isn't flaming so I guess I was wrong in my word usage anyway.

I see no need for baseless insults to be thrown about and have never engaged in such practices in an online forum that I can remember.
Lennon
Right, back to normal.

Since this topic only concerns the attitude of abortion rather than the science, I'd say if you didn't feel anything when you see photo's of aborted babies and hear the survival stories of adults who were aborted, you should feel something. Even if it's anger you should still care about what's going on.
SkullPizza
Lennon wrote:
Right, back to normal.

Since this topic only concerns the attitude of abortion rather than the science, I'd say if you didn't feel anything when you see photo's of aborted babies and hear the survival stories of adults who were aborted, you should feel something. Even if it's anger you should still care about what's going on.


well to be honest, I am not completely heartless but I just think that all we have the choice to do is pick the lesser of two evils. I think abortion isn't as bad as what society would go through dealing with unwanted children as a whole.
Related topics
The Unofficial Jokes Thread
Proper Floppy Disk care
Little Johnny at Day Care
NY Times: A perfect example of lieberals spreading...
Not Voting is Reasonable for People Who Want Freedom
Right to Lifers' Problem
Abortion: Yes or No?
The Left Wing Blues
It's official.. their heads exploded!
War! Liberals vs Conservatives. Who would win?
To care or not to care...
New suggestion for abortion practices.
Abortion or Murder?
Abortion...is it wrong?
Reply to topic    Frihost Forum Index -> General -> General Chat

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.