FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Servers

Blaster
I want a backup server. After server 2 crashed I decided that I would back all of my files up.

Does anyone have any ideas for me?

I want it to be free!
mathiaus
to just store your data or to act as your server? If the latter then you'd have to edit your domain all the time and as they can take over 48 hours I'd advise against this idea. Otherwise just store on your PC, external HDD, DVD or even possibly an email attachment (zipped)
Marston
Blaster
I want to back it up from that. Have it where if this server ever goes down for some time my site can still be exseable.
crdowner
I seriously doubt that you will find what you are looking for with a free web hosting account. Many paid web hosting companies guarantee uptime but I do not know of any freebies that do.
n0obie4life
Blaster wrote:
I want to back it up from that. Have it where if this server ever goes down for some time my site can still be exseable.

We are a free webhost, we provide what we can give to people for FREE. Go to a paid webhost if you want backup servers.

Servers are not cheap stuff.

If you want, you may backup your OWN stuff on a periodic basic by yourself by going to the "Create Backup" page that marston had shown you.
Blaster
Thanks but I found one. If anyone else is interested just give me a PM.

The main reason I wanted a backup server is because I am going to start making a website for someone for there company via frihost and wanted to back that up. It being a company you don't want any problems.