FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Rogue Syndicate

Vanquish
www.roguesyndicate.uk.tt - I know it's a crappy freewebs one but what do you think about the content? I can't remember HTML and I can't do it so I done a free one, sorry.
Hunterseaker
dunno why you post this...
content looks ok i think..... dunno what to say about that...
Alie
Nice layout, but background you shoud change - confusing when you want to focus in the content...
Which font you've used to make header for a forum?
NGRU-Kamikazie
You should look into using color schemes that flwo together for instance...

finding a color scheme is easy enough using goole and seacrching "color Schemes". Image search works best but regular will work aswell.

*EDIT* sorry about the sizes but I dont have the second one scaled down as its not yet done.
Vanquish
It isn't a HTML website, you basicaly choose the template, the background and the pictures and stuff and it all puts it into a site, saving all the work. You can only choose there templates though, they have some decent ones and they come in a range of colours. This website isn't really one I like I just made it so the clan has information and I posted it here to see if you thought it was any good. In the future I plan to make a good website using HTML and real hosting!
Vanquish
This website is getting updated within the next four days and is getting totaly transformed, it's turning into a HTML website and it is going to have a totaly new layout and content. So please keep checking this post and I will inform you when the site is up and running!
gothicgeek
yeah, get rid of the freeweb crap. It kills the site. Otherwise, the site looks great Very Happy
Vanquish
We are totally re-doing the clan, we have changed everything and are currently working on a new site!
Vanquish
Our new website; www.reload-x.k3o.co.uk