FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

valentines day

kutegoddezz
what is your dream valentine's day like?

mine is a candle lit dinner for 2 in a warm cozy setting and receiving 2 dozen long stemmed roses
w/ delicious italian food and good wine
followed by great homemade heart shaped cookies and maybe a romantic movie or play or show
then cuddling and exchanging gifts.

what are your valentine's day plans? anyone have any really unique gift ideas? let me know!!! i love this holiday! how bout you guys???
Magicoman
I'd prefer a film that wasn't too romantic, you know one that made you think, and once it was over you could discuss the deeper meaning to it, but other than that i'd go for what you said!!!
Lennon
A massage mmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....
flirty games (innocently and fun) build up the excitement.
Just being able to spend the whole evening with by girl is enough.
ainieas
Forget everything else, for once I just want to be with my fiancee on Valentine's day but alas that won't be possible even this year.
Qwertyip
I love to spend valentines day with a girl, somewhere romantic, doin romantic things lol.

Any1 wanna be my valentine? lol ^_^
nopaniers
I agree with ainieas... I just like to spend Valentine's day with my Valentine, but considering she lives half a world away, that could be a little bit difficult.
ainieas
nopaniers wrote:
I agree with ainieas... I just like to spend Valentine's day with my Valentine, but considering she lives half a world away, that could be a little bit difficult.

Well bro, seems like the distance is going to kill us all!! Boo hoo!

Mine aint half a world distance away but it feels like it.

Maybe we could start a club! Cool Distant Hearts Club
Billwaa
I really want to tell a girl that I have a crush on that I love her. But I will save that for a school Orchestra trip to another country in 2007, it will be more romantic I think at least. And I have time to prove that I am better than others. So for this holiday this year, I guess I will just look at smile at her. Laughing
kutegoddezz
you should really let her know that you have a crush on her in a unique way like by pasing her a cute notes w/ some candy attached to it or somethin. or finding another way to do it...being one of a kind is really key. or maybe bake her a batch of yummy brownies or cookies. that always brings a smile to a girl's face. good luck and let us know what happens. Smile happy early valentines day!!
ggreiner9
hmmm ok
TonkPilz
Any ting is fine by me as long as it dosent involve red heart or golden heart i spent 3-4 month packing thos bloody tings worset jobb in my life. plus u dont whant to know whats in those tings

and

i urge u all to burn em
mark
nopaniers wrote:
I just like to spend Valentine's day with my Valentine, but considering she lives half a world away, that could be a little bit difficult.

Hey, that's exactly the same for me. She practically lives half the world away from me!
kutegoddezz
ggreiner9 wrote:
hmm speaking of valentines day, what are some good gift ideas for a girlfriend!?.. like the best girlfriend youve ever had girlfriend?

so as a girlfriend the bests gifts i've gotten were 2 dozen long stemmed roses and godiva chocolate covered strawberries romantic dinner for 2 either homecooked our out....i've also had a beautifully handmade bouquet and a tiffanys necklace which is always nice. & a heart necklace. cards are important too with lotsa meaningful writing in them, poems are nice cuz it really makes ur heart melt. valentines day is one of my faveorite holidays..it means a lot and makes for some great memories so hope yo u have a great one!!! def put your heart into whatever you do Smile
lilrage
i think valentines day is a waste of time and money. why should u show more love on 1 day then any other day of the year?
Dominator101
ggreiner9 wrote:
hmm speaking of valentines day, what are some good gift ideas for a girlfriend!?.. like the best girlfriend youve ever had girlfriend?

The best way to find out what she wants is to goto her 4 advice lol
pretend thers sum1 else that you want to get a present for. then u suggest things like flowers etc. More often than not she'll start tellin you all the things she likes and dosent like. Very Happy uve now got a perfect idea of what she wants
greekcovers
I dont expect Valentine's day to celebrate. I celebrate every day !
Valentine's day is a waste of time and money ! This day celebrate all the shops from the shopping therapy !
StyledeTos
what do you think of flowers to offer it's so oldly?
lisa33144
In my opinion, Valentine's Day is over commercialized. Does anyone here even know the story of Saint Valentine?

I don't have a significant other, but that's okay because you can still have an awesome day just spending the day with friends you love.