FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

the effect of abortion

gonzo
@ eight weeks

Evil or Very Mad
PureSimpleNatural
OMG... that is truly something that I did not want to see. Looks like a baby to me.

Crying or Very sad
horseatingweeds
That is because it is a baby. A "possible" future member of our society. He or she has a one in four (25% or 1/4) chance of being intentionally destroyed before reaching labor.

Currently it is the mother's right to choose. My mother aborted her first child. I was her second.

CRAPP, I wish I would have used this post, 223, on the machinegun topic. .223 in is the caliber or the m-16 the US machinegun....... Crying or Very sad
yatria
There were 173,701 terminations performed on women resident in England and Wales last year. And according to statistics, almost 40 per cent of women in this country will choose to end a pregnancy at some time. Out of those most will go on to have a fulfilling family life.
Lied
My favorite subject.I think that the only reasons to justify an abortion is in case of Rape or health conditions.Since there are ways to avoid pregnacy i find abortion the silliest thing that ends a series of stupid actions.And by no means i find the "right" only by the woman's part to take such a desision by herself.
Sappho
Women's choice, none of ur concern, i am sick of discussing it over and over. EOD
Lied
Ok then when you see a man leaving his pregnant woman say to her "YOUR CONSERN".Women are always separate the childs parentship whenever they seem fit.Like "I will be pregnant, but when it is born, you have responsibilities" And what? Before that men do not have word over thier child?
tidruG
To start with, abortion has nothing to do with a foetus being cut into two as shown in the image.

Quote:
In the first fifteen weeks, suction-aspiration or vacuum abortion are the most common methods, replacing the more risky dilation and curettage (D & C). Manual vacuum aspiration, or MVA abortion, consists of removing the fetus or embryo by suction using a manual syringe, while the Electric vacuum aspiration or EVA abortion method uses an electric pump.

wikipedia

And there are enough threads about abortions.
Find any one of them and proceed.

-locked-
James007
Image removed... Shocked