FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Most random site ever!!!

pacslim
Lol i dunno if its posted in the right forum, (if not then move) but it's about also about my site and is good for seo 2 because random content is allways changing so fresh/updated content!:

What i wanted to show you'll is my website: www.makaveliliveson.com that use alotta random stuff of the subject my site is about/for = Tupac (fans) !

It has not only random ads and pictures when it loads each page, each time but also random quotes, random facts, and more to come on it soon like random metatags and page titles and even random polls we took, so more random content coming soon !!! Wink

Ever since i was a kid and heard about pc's and the random command i luved it so please post all sites that are random or use random stuff alot and/or have random content much, so then we can see whats all out their in this random cyberworld, and we all can find and see the most random site ever !

So also If you only know of any other random things that can be implemented in (my) websites or and comments about randomnish on da web or and my site, then place em all in here as a reply ! Arrow