FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

My website for pharmacy students.

kjuvale
HI. i and my friends have tried to create a website Pharmatalk for gathering students doing pharmacy graduation in India (maybe all over the world). We will try to give more and more usefull information to our friend through this wesite.
The website address is - http://www.pharmatalk.frih.net/
Please do visit it and suggest any changes should be done or any faults in website.
Thank you
Lennon
I like your service of providing full text journals upon request.
Damn, if I'd have known about you last year It would've been great for my courses.

Very relaxing environment, good options, and I would suggest making the layout much more easier to follow so all the options are laid out in the main page or easier to see.
jcool3
definately has potential. I will alert my brother to your site, he is currently studying pharmacy.
SunburnedCactus
A few of the graphics have gone a little crazy when I view them in Firefox 1.5 (e.g. the top menu bar and the text on the left side of the screen) but other than that it looks pretty pro.

And the content is good! Wink
kjuvale
I have repaired that graphics and improper spacing problem. also i have added some new things to my website like new pharmatalk blog and new forum -pharmatalk forum at www.pharmatalk.frih.net/forum/phpBB2

Please visit again and give suggestions ./ also ucan send feedbak through contact us form.
Thanks all for giving me suggestions.
Thank you
Kjuvale
hahame
that will be a useful website,but that is use english ,i can not understant the special material in english.