FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Blue Collar TV

Blaster
I love Blue Collar comedy tour best thing on tv.

What about you.
matt87
I have seen one of the Blue Collar Comedy Tour movies and I thought it was pretty funny. I knew that they now have a tv series but haven't seen it yet. If the tv series is any good as the movie then I would probably like to see it as well.
cueno
Slap happy humor. Honestly I can't take too much of it, but it's perfect after a crappy days work and you need to laugh about how bad someone eles has it. Anyways I only saw three or four shows, never seem to be able to catch it anymore. Is it still even on comedy central. And what time is it at???
fecophobia
The Blue Collar Comedy Tour movies are funny but the show is just stupid. Really not worth watching.
{name here}
The Second Comedy tour was good, but they used several of the same jokes as the last one. The Blue Collar TV deserves to go down like the Ron White show.
nakamaru
I don't find most of the comedians on it to be remotely funny. Except for maybe Ron White. He is hilarious. I wish he'd get his own show or something.

They call me....Tator Salad.
Blaster
nakamaru wrote:
I don't find most of the comedians on it to be remotely funny. Except for maybe Ron White. He is hilarious. I wish he'd get his own show or something.

They call me....Tator Salad.

Him and his son tator tot.