FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

canadol
Hi all,

I have recently installed phpbb and have issues with my avatar uploading. I get this error:

Warning: copy(./images/avatars/53541126843ea4b21a0ceb.jpg): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/canadol/domains/bambinossoftball.frih.net/public_html/forums/includes/usercp_avatar.php on line 286

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/canadol/domains/bambinossoftball.frih.net/public_html/forums/includes/usercp_avatar.php:286) in /home/canadol/domains/bambinossoftball.frih.net/public_html/forums/includes/page_header.php on line 483

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/canadol/domains/bambinossoftball.frih.net/public_html/forums/includes/usercp_avatar.php:286) in /home/canadol/domains/bambinossoftball.frih.net/public_html/forums/includes/page_header.php on line 485

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/canadol/domains/bambinossoftball.frih.net/public_html/forums/includes/usercp_avatar.php:286) in /home/canadol/domains/bambinossoftball.frih.net/public_html/forums/includes/page_header.php on line 486

Any ideas or help?

Thanks
Hobbit
I know the problem, CHMOD config.php and images/avatars to 777.

If you don't know what that is right click those files and you might see "chmod" or "permissions" depending on what ftp program you use.

I'm not very sure though, I don't know the error you should get when you don't chmod correctly.
canadol
Hobbit wrote:
I know the problem, CHMOD config.php and images/avatars to 777.

If you don't know what that is right click those files and you might see "chmod" or "permissions" depending on what ftp program you use.

I have done that, did it through direct admin because I could not figure out how to do it with my program, same issue
n0obie4life
Solved I assume.

Also, remember to CHMOD config.php to 644 after installation Wink.

-close-