FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Server 2 is 'refusing my connection'. Why?

hack_man_
Quote:
Network Error (tcp_error)

A communication error occurred: "Connection refused"
The Web Server may be down, too busy, or experiencing other problems preventing it from responding to requests. You may wish to try again at a later time.

For assistance, contact Customer Support.

Why am I getting this now? I have been getting it all day with my site on server 2 (linkup.frih.net). I have set up Joomla and because it generates a lot of 'hits' doesnt that mean that Bondings' programming stops my account responding for a while or is it just because lots of people are using the server's internet at the same time because they are redesigning their sites?

Why has S2 been so slow?
n0obie4life
You were IP Banned I assume.

Most likely you have tried logging into Directadmin/FTP using the wrong password 3 times in a row.

You'll have to wait for Bondings to come back from holiday before he can unban your IP Sad.
admin
I still have to install the limiting programs on the server, so those aren't the problem I guess.

Are you completely not able to access your website at all at any time? The same for control panel/ftp?