FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Slowed and buggy

Panthrowzay
My site right after the crash was blinding fast now it has slowed up and a get a URL could not be... at times. better call the guys at the server. this may not be a hardisk problem but just some type of hardware/software reacting badly with the server.
admin
I didn't have enough time to tweak the server speed yet. It could also be someone taking backups or generating heavy cpu-usage. I'll be able to look into it in a few days.

At the moment the website in your signature seems to load fine. I hope it stays that way.
devroom
The server is doing great. And for you speed i checked your site and i believe you use some cms. Have you tried enabled cache?
Will speed up your site cause the server has less things to do.
mathiaus
More people are accesing their account again. This increased traffic could cause speed decreases. I would also imagine people would be making unnesascary backups using more cpu-usage (as Bondings has already suggested). Either way the server is by no mean 'slow' so theres no real problem. Just wait for things to get back to normal and the speed will become more normal.

-close-