FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

snooker !

cortez_tb
hi ! do you like snooker ... the game or the real thing .. ?! Very Happy
djared90
I like any game played on a billiards table, but mostly 8- and 9-ball. And that means on a real billiards table with real balls, a real cue stick, and, most importantly, real physics.
anunknownsource
I grew up in England, so snooker's a regular thing for me... I'm american though, so when I went back to the states I had a hard time finding a place with a table... and ever tried explaining the rules to someone that's never even seen it played? lol like talking to a brick wall!

I play at Breaks in Peterborough every once in a while...
elcyron
i like snooker, but i'm a lousy player. so i just enjoy watching good game on TV.
when i came across a snooker table i was quite impressed by the size, the smaller balls and the rounded pockets we gave it a try but stopped playing after an hour because we just couldn't pot those last three balls *lol*.
that's what you get for playing computer games to much Wink
Solace
Fantastic game Smile I wish more people understood it. It's far too often compared to pool!

I play here and there, I'm not that good, I'd say I'm about below-average, as most people my age (20) go to snooker centres and whatnot. I try my best though, I'm still working on it Smile