FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

credits reducing - is there a warning?

schumway
Just wondering...
I will be going on vaca where there is not a connection... I know.. scarry...

wondering when my credits start reducing... I assume my web space is cancelled when it reaches zero?

is there a warning email at 10points so we can bump it up incase we will be away? There is a lot of good topics up here but at times with my hobbies I have to pick between forums and hobbies LOL

is it true that you loose a point per day so if you have 10 points you should be good for 10 days if you are away on vaca?

thanks
matt87
Ya.... same thing happened to me. You lose one point per day. So... just make sure you have enough points as the amount of days you will be gone. Last time I went on vacation I asked same thing.
n0obie4life
At negative five and ten points, you will receive an alert regarding your account through email.

Webspace is cancelled only at negative twenty, but we do not automatically delete accounts, we slowly review your posts and your last active date Wink.

Also, you lose one point per day only (if you lose more than that, something's wrong Wink).
schumway
phew! thanks!!!!

I did take a back-up of my site of course... just in case... but good to confirm the info!

thanks!