FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

small prob...

picsite
yea, i have my midterm for my computer graphics class due 2maro and i havent started it yet... (the class is so easy i can do it in like 30 min and get a 100 thats not the problem)
my problem is that photoshop wont start!
i go to start it and it loads everything but when the tools and stuff are supposed to show up it just shows a completely blank white screen (u dont even see file or anything)
now i seem to have misplaced my photoshop cd (which is odd considering i keep them all together, so i think my friend who wanted the program "borrowed" it without asking and theres about 2 feet of snow outside right now so even if he did have it he couldnt bring it over)

so i could do the midterm on my laptop but that would be a pain in the ass, and i was hoping that there would be something i could do short of re-installing it

thanks alot for the help
Tumbleweed
You could try recreating your preferences file
RiCtee
The only choice you got is to wait for the CD. Unless you wan't to risk all those legal stuff and 'hack' the program, which you don't wan't to. Shame on you
grantmaster
the GIMP works a lot like photoshop.

my biggest hurdle was figuring out text.

google theGIMP

available for windows and it's free!
RiCtee
grantmaster wrote:
the GIMP works a lot like photoshop.
my biggest hurdle was figuring out text.
google theGIMP
available for windows and it's free!

I always thought The GIMP is only available for Linux. Never knew it also has a Windows and Mac version. I obviously wasn't doing my homework. Thanks a lot for posting it here.
schizophrenia1.618
If ur using Win XP, u can restore ur pc to an earlier date by using system restore!!