FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Ranks: The-Yeah-Gang

heady233
Could someone create a set of rank images for me? They should match the theme of my site, ww.the-yeah-gang.com, The winner will recieve all of my $FRIH, I know I don't have that much. I will need these ranks:

Normal Ranks

Arrow New Member
Arrow Member Wannabe
Arrow Junior Member
Arrow Adolescent Member
Arrow Member
Arrow Senior Member
Arrow Addicted Member

Special Ranks

Arrow Founder
Arrow Moderator
Arrow Retired Admin
Arrow Banned
Blaster
I saw that your site was in another language.

Do you want the titles in another language.
Hobbit
I see you only have a few points, get a lot more points and I'll do it. Very Happy Or send me 10 dollars via paypal.
raver
@Hobbit don`t ask for money

@Blaster try reading the text... it is latin gibberish, like
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit, sed diem nonummy nibh euismod tincidunt ut lacreet dolore magna aliguam erat volutpat. Ut wisis enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exerci tution ullamcorper suscipit lobortis nisl ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis te feugifacilisi. Duis autem dolor in hendrerit in vulputate velit esse molestie consequat, vel illum dolore eu feugiat nulla facilisis at vero eros et accumsan et iusto odio dignissim qui blandit praesent luptatum zzril delenit au gue duis dolore te feugat nulla facilisi. And i have no ideea what it means.. Cool

@heady233 try posting in the Marketplace area, that`s where you might find people to help you Cool
n0obie4life
"Lorem Ipsum"

It's a dummy text for templates until actual data is filled in.

http://www.lipsum.com/
Lennon
Best bet is to check out the sticky, take a look at some banners and try your hand, you'd be surprised. You could be a good few weeks saving up enough for someone to offer.
LukeakaDanish
I will do some (which fit the design style of your logo which i designed Very Happy)

But its quite a few images...so quite a time requiring job...how about...i do the pictures for you now...you save up to fri$50 and then donate that to me (i trust people...)?

What size do you want?

Luke
heady233
LukeakaDanish wrote:
I will do some (which fit the design style of your logo which i designed Very Happy)

But its quite a few images...so quite a time requiring job...how about...i do the pictures for you now...you save up to fri$50 and then donate that to me (i trust people...)?

What size do you want?

Luke

Thanks, I feel like your doing all of the graphics for my site.
Um, the size should be 143 x 31 pixels,
and I'll save FRIH$ 60 and donate to you.
Thanks Again.
LukeakaDanish
Great!...i'll post as soon as im ready!

Luke
Blaster
When is this contest over?

I wana try too. Very Happy
heady233
Blaster wrote:

I think i'll end it on the 10th of February, 3pm GMT-5.
LukeakaDanish
I have to sleep now, but here is what i've done so far...

Basically im continuing the lava theme you liked for the main site but in different colours for diffent ranks ranging from blue through the rainbow to red. Please tell me if this isnt what you want...

Did a large founder one for you...eh...whichever one you prefer, you use...Very Happy

LukeakaDanish
heady233 wrote:
Blaster wrote:

Im afraid that our timezone differences means theirs no way on earth i will be able to meet that deadline... Shocked
Blaster
I made a couple. But I don't know how to show them.

Also I am a noob and not to good at photoshop yet.
heady233
LukeakaDanish wrote:
heady233 wrote:
Blaster wrote:

Im afraid that our timezone differences means theirs no way on earth i will be able to meet that deadline... Shocked

Ok, I'll end it whenever I get a design that I like.
heady233
LukeakaDanish wrote:
I have to sleep now, but here is what i've done so far...

Basically im continuing the lava theme you liked for the main site but in different colours for diffent ranks ranging from blue through the rainbow to red. Please tell me if this isnt what you want...

Did a large founder one for you...eh...whichever one you prefer, you use...Very Happy

I love it. Thanks for the bigger version but I don't think I'm going to use it. Just stick with the smaller image.
heady233
Blaster wrote:
I made a couple. But I don't know how to show them.

Also I am a noob and not to good at photoshop yet.

To show them:

1.Upload them to a website that allows it, like Frihost.
    2.Copy the image's URL.
    3.Press Img when your posting.
    4.Paste the url between the two Img tags.
    5.You're done.
Vanquish
Them ranks are pretty much easy to do, even I can make them and i'm crap at designing, you can just get pictures related to your websites content and use them. It's your choice though if you want someone else to do them then fair enough, I'm not going to stop you as it's your choice!
heady233
Everybody could you please leave an extra 4 empty pixels so that the image is not touching the avatar. Also does anyone know how to delete the words (such as founder, new member, moderator...) above the image?
Blaster
LukeakaDanish's looks much better then mine. If you are still interested in mine just provided an email and I will send it then.
testoo
Wow nice work before me! But I would like to submit my own set
It took me a lot of time but now I think I'm ready to show you. I tried to keep your website design and to make a Japanese like symbol style ...
I've also made a bright halo around the rank (member, senior...) which could symbolize the foe or the ki (as you want) of your member... I hope that you will enjoy! Tell me if I have got a chance to win your contest!
Your website is nice but i didn't understand anything lol.
I will have soon a website and I can't yet show you my work
Wait...
Sorry
testoo
OOps Frihost is no longer avalaible.
I will show you my pictures by making a lil internet website.
You'll be able to see my work at http://alldeuro.50webs.com/Contest.html
Tell me if u enjoy!
heady233
testoo wrote:
Tell me if u enjoy!

You have to upload the pictures to the site. They can't just link off your computer because no one else is conneted to it.
heady233
testoo wrote:
Tell me if u enjoy!

Follow this guide on showing me the images.

Go here: http://imageshack.us/ and upload your file.
Choose: Hotlink for forums (2)
testoo
Ok, I'm ready.
Here you can see my work.

Normal Ranks:

Special Ranks:

I have kept your website style for your ranking system.
I have made a japanese symbol for each Rank too.
The NewMember is simple, The wannabe too but The junior, the ado,
the member, the Senior, and the addicted have got a halo who symbolize their ki
or activity on ur website. The Special ranks are bigger and were harder to create.
I hope U will enjoy my work. Tell me if I won. I will perhaps ask you a little link on your website to mine (which is not yet created) or the 50-60 FRH$ of recompense. As u want! When you want, anything on these pictures can be changed and I can also make new ranks for U.

I 'm french and so could have made mistakes in this post!
heady233
testoo wrote:
Ok, I'm ready.
Here you can see my work.

Normal Ranks:

Special Ranks:

I have kept your website style for your ranking system.
I have made a japanese symbol for each Rank too.
The NewMember is simple, The wannabe too but The junior, the ado,
the member, the Senior, and the addicted have got a halo who symbolize their ki
or activity on ur website. The Special ranks are bigger and were harder to create.
I hope U will enjoy my work. Tell me if I won. I will perhaps ask you a little link on your website to mine (which is not yet created) or the 50-60 FRH$ of recompense. As u want! When you want, anything on these pictures can be changed and I can also make new ranks for U.

I 'm french and so could have made mistakes in this post!

Great Job. I'm still waiting for LukeakaDanish to post the rest. Then I'll start the judgeing. If anyone still wants to enter just post before LukeakaDanish. Oh yeah, I'm going to put a link to the winner's site on my site and send in 60 FRIH$.
heady233
Sorry if I didn't say this in my recent post but, The 4 extra empty pixels should be under the picture, not to the left like Testoo's, and they should be added to the size limit (143 x 31 pixels). Also if they shouldn't really be empty, they should be this color:

But since Testoo already finished all of them I did it for him. No sorry LuekeaDanish I didn't do it for your current three.
testoo
Ok heady, i didn't know for the border.
If u dislike one element of my pictures, u could ask me to change anything (color, size, symbol, name...).
I'll now wait for the judgeing...

Bye
heady233
The new and updated list of rules for this contest is as follows.

1.The ranks should be labeled like this.

Arrow New Member
      Arrow Member Wannabe
      Arrow Junior Member
      Arrow Adolescent Member
      Arrow Member
      Arrow Senior Member
      Arrow Addicted Member
      Arrow Member Freak
      Arrow Founder
      Arrow Moderator
      Arrow Retired Admin
      Arrow Banned

2.The files should follow these rules.

Arrow The extension should be .png
      Arrow The size of the image should be 147 x 31 pixels
      Arrow the bottom 4 of those pixels should be EMPTY.
      Arrow The theme should match the theme of my website, http://www.the-yeah-gang.com.

3.The Rewards will be these.

Arrow A free *@the-yeah-gang.com email address. (* is any username)
      Arrow 60 FRIH$
      Arrow A link to your site from mine.

4.To enter the your images do this.

Arrow Upload your files to the web.
      Arrow Post them on this thread using the IMG code.
      Arrow You're done

testoo
OK. Here is the rank system I've done.
All the pictures are .png files, they are 147*31 with a bottom border of 4
pixel empty and the theme matchs your website's. I have kept the grid behind, the red shape and the shadows. I have made symbol and halo too.

Enjoy! Tell what is worth
Bye!
heady233
testoo wrote:
OK. Here is the rank system I've done.
All the pictures are .png files, they are 147*31 with a bottom border of 4
pixel empty and the theme matchs your website's. I have kept the grid behind, the red shape and the shadows. I have made symbol and halo too.

Enjoy! Tell what is worth
Bye!

I love them, especially the Member Wannabe. I'm still waiting for LukeakaDanish to post the rest of theirs. If you win what prizes do you want? (You can have all of them if you want.)
testoo
I'm happy u love them and i could make them look like the
member wannabe if u want. If I win this contest I think I will first
choose the link to launch my website, then the frih$ to buy services
and finally the email adress I won't use because i've already got one...

Your site look amazing and really nice. But could I know what it
will become?
Blaster
They all look good. Mine have a surprise on them but imgshack is being gay on my other computer and not allowing me to upload it. I added some stuff that the others don't have.

If you still are interested in mine i will find a way to show you. Do you have an email i can send them to you from?
heady233
Blaster wrote:
They all look good. Mine have a surprise on them but imgshack is being gay on my other computer and not allowing me to upload it. I added some stuff that the others don't have.

If you still are interested in mine i will find a way to show you. Do you have an email i can send them to you from?

Yeah, I sent my email to you in a PM.
Blaster
Yea i got it. I sent the images to you. So check your email. Mine are just a little bit different. I am new to photoshop.
heady233
The contest ends when I get a set that I like.
LukeakaDanish
Sry about my absence...I have been at a LAN party, so i havent had time to finish my work...

I will post within the next hour with all my images.

As for the extra border thing...you can either delete my border or resize the images to make space for your color. To save file space i would suggest adding

Code:

style="margin-bottom: 4px;"

and the having the color as a background color.

Deleting the text-based rank...that depends on what forum oyur using...if your using phpBB i can certainly help you.

PM me...
LukeakaDanish
http://lukedk.frih.net/temp/rankimages.html

I hope you like them, heady233!

Regards

Luke
heady233
Everyone, the contest is over because I have found a set that I like. I am going to choose LukeakaDanish's set. Also, what site do you want the link to go to. I'm also getting close to 60 FRIH$ and I'll donate it to you when I get it all. And I don't think you want the email address because you didn't want it in my last contest. But if you do, just PM me about it.
LukeakaDanish
Cool...thanks!

For now, if you could link to lukedk.frih.net, which is my humble page, then i would be happy.

At some point in the not-so-distant future i might get a web-design page set up, in which case i might want to change this but i will let you know if anything like this occours.

Once again thanks

Luke
testoo
Okay I lose!
No problem good game to all the artists and good luck for the next contests...