FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

My homepage

fragment
How do you think of the simple layout on this one?

Http://home.no/steinar84

Please give me some feedback
phileplanet
fragment wrote:
How do you think of the simple layout on this one?

Http://home.no/steinar84

Please give me some feedback

Wow! Break it up into two horizontal lists or something. People who are at 800x600 resolution will have to scroll sideways. That is never, ever a good idea. And you probably shouldn't post it here since there's some stuff about cracks in it.
cnotation
not meaning to troll but damn, that has got to be the worst website I have ever seen since like 1996. dude, you should just do that on angelfire or something, they got there own do it yourself software or something to help you out.
Hobbit
This is way too simple, out of the ordinary. Plus it's true, some people will have to scroll sideways, for me it's just perfect though. And, I'm pretty sure you're not supposed to post anything about cracks.
fragment
Sorry about the cracks people. Its a personal homepage, only used by me. (1280x1024 and 1280x800). So i dont give a ****** about those using 800x600 Wink
I know it's simple, but again, its the point. But I appreciate your help and I will take it with me when I'm updating it next time Wink
Lennon
Think of your bedroom,
Why not decorate it, design it to make it colorful, cool, whatever, it's quite easy.
TonkPilz
the 1st ting that popd in to my head when i saw you pages whas " whooaa thats a lot of adds" but it whasent adds it whas your content and links, make some sort of orderd menu
wistom
Yeah, You homepage
It is too simply i think.
maybe should changed to lay out better.
And put more content. Razz
That maybe comes better.
I hope sooner you would make it better.
zebrabongo
TonkPilz wrote:
the 1st ting that popd in to my head when i saw you pages whas " whooaa thats a lot of adds"

Mr. Green

I had the exact same thought.
Thinking that this was probably someone trying to score some easy ad-money, but it was just a bad site.

Why would you even ask for an opinion about a site like this?
It’s looks like a bookmark page used just by you.