FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

My First Animated Sig

nuGFX

Took me about 1 hr and a Half to Make, Comments Welcome...[/img]
OKo-dhh
This is very good a lot of color. This is Prety, It pleases me . Do you like Mario.
a_dubDesign
thats crazy. I think there is way to much going on at once. Theres no focal point at all, except maybe the clouds because its pretty much the only thing void of incessant movement. Its true the color is good, but thats more on the game designers. The composition doesn't really have a flow or movemnt.

Less animation and fewer characters would help this out alot.
Keshav
I liked the game Mario and hence I like your signature too..
kaikou
Ha! That's cute.
52tease
I have to agree with dub-design that there is too much going on in this picture. Where do you want the eye to go? Are we to look at the green Mario (or is that his brother) on the left or should we be looking at all the guys on the ground below?

Although it's fun to have the animation, it would be great if we could follow that animation across the screen in some way. I'm not saying that you have to move the character across the screen, but set it up so the eye naturally moves from left to right (start your motion on the left and gradually build up to motion on the right or along the whole screen).

Still a good job.
Blaster
I personaly like it. That would be awesome if you put the Super Mario brothers techno song on there. That would cut the cake.

What program did you make that in?
oais
Hey nugfx,
I liked your sig, good work. I agree with blaster, it would be cool if it had the Mario song in it. However, I have noticed that there are some characters missing, for example the Mushrooms, both life as well as growth ones, but I guess there isn't much space to jam everything in isn't it?
Are there any other cool sigs that you have up your sleeve buddy?
borrito
this sig actually pretty good, i like mario haha i like the song too
daywalker
This sig pretty ,perfect .
CamiBor
For the first one is amazing!
tefa_taftaf2010
Mario it was my favorite game , i was spend all the time playing it
oooh it was a nice days !
i really like it but now i play underground Very Happy ...
but it so cool sig ,, good work
OneWingedAngel
Kinda wierd sig. A lot of it doesn't make sense, like the hammers. Why are they there. You could for example make a shot movie(in a sig), where mario jumps on a goompa (something like that) and goes down a pipe.

4/10
Neocondestruct
Yah theres a lot of stuff going on there. and no name...it can't really be a signiture Wink
sebascorre
It is very good.
Did you make all in 1.5 hrs?
Including all the cartoons?
theo
=.=
Mario?
Laughing Laughing nice try