FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Order forms and Chat rooms; How to? ?

lucky13
Hey, got some questions reguarding web hosting. First, how can I put an order form or request form on my webste? What language is required\how do I do it? Also, how about chat rooms, can I intergrate those into my site?

Thanks!
Lennon
You really should be looking in the Web Hosting Tutorials or Design Forum. There's loads of help there.
raver
yeah check those parts of the forums.... Basically you need to learn web programming languages (most popular ofcourse beeing PHP) and a little bit about relational databases such as MySQL. So you have two options, either go and learn about this two, you can find in the tutorial part of the forum alot of tutorials and links to others, or you could hire someone like myself Very Happy to do them for you
Cheers
deMij
you can let php handle your form -> that means that the script will return and say if there are errors.. So when you didnt fill your firstname, you will get an error like : please insert your firstname.. Ofcours you can fully change it if you want. then, when the script is ready, you can set that the info will be send to your email address or will be saved in a database, that you can watch online and answer online.. if you want a script check http://php.resourceindex.com/ -> this is a very usefull site when it comes to php and other scripting languages!
grtz