FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Coolest computer ever

Omax
http://www.metku.net/index.html?sect=view&n=1&path=mods/whiskypc/index_eng

It's actually a PC in a whisky bottle! Very Happy
This is what I call a livingroom-computer
wumingsden
How cool is that ? I wish I had the brains to do that. I didn't even think that it was possible. He could make a good business out of that. Imagine how many requests he'd have
jaysen
Awesome! makes me wonder what other things people have stuffed computer guts into
Rocky3478
Um..... ok. :Smile
Saber
custom case mods are really popular. If your good at making them you can make a good sum of money.
izcool
I love that site but it's been quite awhile since I was last on it. I've submitted a couple of photos of mine to the ModGallery in late 2004, and I think they're still on there somewhere. Pretty cool thing he done. Very Happy

- Mike.
qbawler311
Yeah its pretty cool, as Mobo's keep getting smaller (micro atx..etc) people will be making computers out of all kinds of tiny devices.
kansloos
Cool!, but I don't think you can put your high-end graphics card in it... :-(
jaysen
well you can't really put high end anything in it.....

Even the psu is only a 60 watt.... its more for show than anything, but would still make a cool second computer...
ggreiner9
whoa thats pretty nifty
[/u]
charredii
with mini-itx, you can fit a computer into practically anything. MOre infor at mini-itx.com!
Vanquish
Anyone can actualy do that, the whisky bottle acts as a case, you just need to know where to put the holes and you need to be careful and you need all the parts. It would be cool to sell them!
avk
cool
impulse29
Haha, how large is that bottle to fit a hard drive and all that stuff? I wonder if I could do the same with a mac mini? If it doesn't fit into one of thost bottles, it would surely fit into a Texas Mickey. If I do it, I'll post pics.

Haha, this is sooo wicked!
Naif
Hey, thats quite neat. But have you seen a pumpkin PC? Lol, ya, a PC with its components fixed inside a pumpkin... Here is the link to it:

http://www3.uark.edu/bkst/pumpkin/
sidewinder
Whoa Man !!! Some pple sure are crazy
I wonder how they get all these time Confused
Jamatu
haha I love computer modding, I remember turning a cardboar box into a smoothewall hardware firewall... that was fun.

I don't think I could make anything as ingenious as that though!
popnbrown
Dude that's an amazing PC. that guy is pretty cool. I mad ma own case too it aint da best but it looks lik a lion.
Pretty hot! I will get a pic of it
Blaster
I want that pc. By far the best I ever saw. I wonder what people will try next. Hmm.... maybe something like a pc in a shoe. Or maybe even a textbook.