FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

gallery2

alja
Hi, I am installing gallery2 and I got a warning I didn't get before the crash "Warning: Your PHP is configured to limit the memory to 8Mb (memory_limit parameter in php.ini). You should raise this limit to at least 16MB for proper Gallery operation." I'll keep going with the installation to see what happen but I hope it won't affect too much the performance. thanks
alja
It did affect. This is the error I get when I use the gallery as a component in joomla "Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 11520 bytes) on line 132 ...." I hope somebody can give me a hint or a way around to fix this. thanks
alja
seems I am the only one that is getting this problem.... anyone from the staff that could give at least a "cannot do anything, bad luck". any kind of answer so at least I know you read the post.
thanks
devroom
i have the same problem. i believe it through the configuration of the server. I hope some admin will give some comments to this post
mathiaus
Bondings is currently away and I think he is only one able to change such setting, if he would be willing at all? You'll have to wait for him to come back.
Untill then ...
-close-