FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

The Third Age of FriHost

Who thinks FriHost is better than paid hosts?
DUH!
66%
 66%  [ 2 ]
Amazing!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Fantastic!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Stupendous!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Nothing Better!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
OK
33%
 33%  [ 1 ]
Bad
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

hack_man_
... Once upon a time, in a... Blah, blah, blah Razz

Shouldn't FriHost be celebrating in a way! It has overcome the server problems by choosing the brave route... Even if they didn't have a choice! Razz

Bondings did really well to keep us frihosters informed about what is happeneing and keeping up to date with the events. If you ask me, FriHost is the BestHost! The FriHost staff did what most paid hosts would never do! At least the format/reset/whatever you want to call it has cured all of the server's big problems. It is a milestone in FriHost's History! Hopefully that evil Hax0r will stay away and our sites will rebuild, and so on and so forth... and they all hosted happily ever after... The End

But all those on Server 1... Be afraid... Be very afraid... Your days are numbered...

Razz Razz Razz
SunburnedCactus
Do you even need to ask such a question? Or follow it with such an obvious statement? Wink
Hanpusu-kun
DUH!!!!
n0obie4life
hack_man_, I haven't backed up Bondings world at all Sad.

Okay anyway, I predict all the answers will be "DUH!", so this poll isn't needed.

-close-