FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Dumb Celebrity names

lyndonray
What is it with media morphing a celebrity couple's names into one dumb name. At first I thought Bennifer was really hillarious, which it was. Now its reached the point of madness with Brangelina all these others

read http://edition.cnn.com/2006/SHOWBIZ/Movies/02/06/people.brangelina.reut/index.html

but what i think is even more retarded is the names celebrities give their kids. the most classic being "apple paltrow." What do you think of madness
Lennon
Madonna's Paris coz the baby was born in Paris Rolling Eyes
deMij
Michael jackson's paris coz they did it in paris Wink
bdoneck
celebrities are dumb.
raver
Here are some dumb names Very Happy

Arnold Schwartzenpecker
Tony Everready
Dick Nasty
Dave Pounder
Felix Vicious
Van Damage

They exist, just check them out on www.imdb.com Mr. Green
kutegoddezz
i think that the dumbest kid's name that i've heard so far is "alabama barker" from meet the barkers even tho i am very big fan of the show because shanna & travis r the cutest couple EVER. they are so in love...it would be nice to live in such a fantasy world as theirs.
kutegoddezz
i think reality shows are a great depiction of celebs...my faves are laguna beach, hogan knows best, meet the barkers, there & back, and newlywebs (too bad they are in the process of a divorce). what are your faveorite reality shows, if any??? does anyone have any new celeb gossip that is worth sharing? write back Smile thanks!!
gonzo
bdoneck wrote:
celebrities are dumb.

people who idolize the airheads who pass for artists are foolish. The real talent is in directors and screenplay writers
grimcss
omg celibraty are soo gay :S wish i had there money lol
Lennon
People who make money just because of their popularity and personality. Urghghgh
Travelmom
The children of David and Victoria Beckham.... They are named after the place where they were concieved.... Rolling Eyes Brooklyn, Romeo (from Rome) don't remember the third one.... Wink
Jeslyn
And of course, the infamous "moon unit"