FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Login Problems With PhpMyadmin

smokey4life
For some reason when i try to login to PhpMyAdmin it keeps telling me username password mismatch and i know im typing them in correct. i have just changed my password yesterday and i tried both my old password that you guys setup my account with as well as my new password and still nothing. Any ideas?
Sunny
You need to create MYSQL Account first and use that info to login to PHPMyAdmin and not with your Directadmin Username/pw.
ChrisCh
your username and password then become whatever you make them. usually MySQL will make your username have part of your site address in it, for example: yoursiteprefix_yourselected username, and then your password. do not be confused between your username and the database name, as both of these entry fields will have the same prefix Smile
smokey4life
Ok, once i created a mysql database i was able to login, but not with the database name and pass like sunny suggested but with my direct admin username and pass i just simply didn't have a database created within direct admin first.