FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Alt+ C My new page (forum) -- creative feedback Thx

TonkPilz
Well after server2's hard-drive decided to go and die on us i lost about 92% of my old page. I decided that NOWHAY i will do the same work all over again
so i started somting new.

id like some suggestions on what to do whit what i have so far

the work iv done so far on the page is noting compard to my old one but i will be keeping this page alot simpler tho

FLAME ON!
>>>> http://www.beersuckers.frih.net/ <<<<
phileplanet
TonkPilz wrote:
Well after server2's hard-drive decided to go and die on us i lost about 92% of my old page. I decided that NOWHAY i will do the same work all over again
so i started somting new.

id like some suggestions on what to do whit what i have so far

the work iv done so far on the page is noting compard to my old one but i will be keeping this page alot simpler tho

FLAME ON!
>>>> http://www.beersuckers.frih.net/ <<<<

Take out that non-breakable space at the end of the page. It makes you scroll down when there's nothing there. Cool intro though.
PuNGS
I think the link color in the intro page don't match the background...
bjwok
i would like to point out you misspelt "forums" and your english in that particular sentance doesn't make much sense - not a good look!
TonkPilz
bjwok wrote:
i would like to point out you misspelt "forums" and your english in that particular sentance doesn't make much sense - not a good look!

thx for pointing that out i know my english sux. i'am self teach'd tho.

and thx for all the othe tips most of them have bean fixd now and i have added more to the page so if you like, take a look again thx
Alie
In forum page, header line that lies under the image is not straight. Under the picture BBTech-hd_logo.
TonkPilz
Alie wrote:
In forum page, header line that lies under the image is not straight. Under the picture BBTech-hd_logo.

im not geting that problem...
what browser and resolution are u useing ?
Alie
To TonkPilz: I'm using IE 6 and graphics resolution 1152X864. I've already sent you PM with explanation of the problem... Check it out Wink
TonkPilz
to Alie: yeah i know i posted that before i relised it whuld be better to pm u sy Embarassed

butt i still cant get the bug u have iv tryd ie 6 att resolution 1152X864 well il try it on a frinds comp later

thx M8
erlendhg
WOW!
I'm really impressed.
The site΄s degisn is just.. so..... COOOL Cool

Nice one!