FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Rowwrr

noliver
I guess living in Africa has it 's advantages Smile No "ordinairy" house pets here Smile

WickedGravity
Wow, I suppose you have a point there don't you?

Pretty kitty.

*grins*

I always wanted to get a pet like that, then again, I guess living in Canada has it's disadvantages.
noliver
Surprised

Canada has disadvantages ? Surprised

Well please dont let me start naming Africa's disadvantages - we will be here the whole day Smile
n0obie4life
Yeah...Razz.

Singapore has its disadvantages too Wink
GiLaD
Each country has it's own disadvantages...
BTW, nice furry kitty. I guess my girlfriend would like him [she has a "zoo" in her house - dogs, cats, snakes, kind of rats and some unknown animals...]
meangurl
wow i didn't know that you're actually a girl!

anyway, cute pet you got there. most of us here are limited to regular dogs and cats
noliver
meangurl wrote:

anyway, cute pet you got there. most of us here are limited to regular dogs and cats

Well last time I checked I was not a girl Smile I look more like the Person in the Avatar. The girl in the picture is a friend. Its a bit difficult to "control" the cubs and take the picture at the same time.

Yes I know you can use a tripod and a self-timer but sometimes its just easier if someone else helps you.

Cheers,
Nick.
n0obie4life
noliver wrote:
meangurl wrote:

Well last time I checked I was not a girl Smile

LOL. that got me laughing Very Happy.....that guy in teh avatar looks weird x.x.
BioHaZaRD
noliver wrote:
The girl in the picture is a friend. Its a bit difficult to "control" the cubs and take the picture at the same time.

Yes I know you can use a tripod and a self-timer but sometimes its just easier if someone else helps you.

You know, you can have other people hold the camera for you. Cool
ANGRA
envy Sad
Is a pretty kitty ^^
DingoYabuki
Arrgh, the image was deleted! Sad