FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Fix registration

embrace.guild
Ok, sorry if this is in the wrong section, but, i made a mistake when registering at the forums and now i had to make this second account. When you go to register it give you 3 options. . .
Quote:
I Agree to these terms and am over or exactly 13 years of age or do not live in the USA

I Agree to these terms and am under 13 years of age and live in the USA

I do not agree to these terms

Do you see the problem? Do all people that live in the USA have to be under 13? Well i saw lived in use and hit that. So anyways i created an account called embrace. And im over 13. Now i was wondering if you could fix this and give me the embrace account or just delete the embrace account? Thanks
mOrpheuS
embrace.guild wrote:
Do you see the problem? Do all people that live in the USA have to be under 13? Well i saw lived in use and hit that. So anyways i created an account called embrace. And im over 13. Now i was wondering if you could fix this and give me the embrace account or just delete the embrace account? Thanks

Not quite :
Quote:
I Agree to these terms and am over or exactly 13 years of age OR do not live in the USA

The "OR" being the logical operator.

If you are in the USA and are over or exactly 13, you should click that one.
And so should those who live outside USA.

Since you can only keep one account at a time, and since you have 5 posts from this one already ... it's advisable that you keep this account
embrace.guild
ok, cool whatever thanks for solving that for me. I thought of it more like a conjunction rather than a seperator