FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Do other languages affect Hacks performance

alkutob
I install phpbb 2.019 version and I am planning to upload some hacks and then I will upload my language folder to the forum ,,but I want to ask if the other language ( mine ) affect the performence of the Hacks ...
I need your answer 4 this to avoid waisting time or making errors in my forum structure

thank you
webbone
I think this can't affect Hacks performance,I test the Phpbb speed use other language like chinese,the affection is very very little!
Marston
You probably won't find Jordanian, or Arabic language files for any hacks you get. Unless you want to translate all the instances of english language in the hacks, you're out of luck.
embrace.guild
Yah, it will affect the hack, because the hack is ment to be in english (unless it is otherwised noted). So if you change the langauge on the bored, it will want to change the hacks langauge, and unless you make a language hack for the hack. . .then it wont work. Anyways i agree you wont find many arabic language hacks out there. You might want to try an arabiac forum board maybe?
alkutob
My friends

Your answers were clear enough ... thank you for your help and being interested to answer me .

Best wishes 4 you all

Many thanks
n0obie4life
You'll have to translate anything in lang_english/lang_main.php/lang_admin.php to whatever language Wink.

Anyway, I see you have solved it.

-close-