FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Ice cream man convicted for videogame piracy

LG-2
LoL did you guys see this? Some guy in his Ice Cream truck selling pirated CD's and DVDs buahahahaha.

Quote:
A man running a counterfeit piracy operation, selling games, CDs and DVDs from his ice cream van has been convicted.

William Agnew from South Lanarkshire was sentenced at Hamilton Sheriff Court after admitting to the offences. 4,000 DVDs, CDs and games (PlayStation, Xbox and PC) were seized during a raid on the man's business premises. The goods, if sold new, are estimated to be worth in the region of 100,000.

This is the latest in a series of ELSPA publicised piracy related arrests, one of which saw four raids in Dumfries and Galloway, Scotland, resulting in the arrest of a renowned counterfeiter, and the recovery of 250,000 worth of games, music and films.

So, next time your ice cream man asks if you want anything else with your 99, he might not mean a can of Coke.

Source: http://www.pro-g.co.uk/news/nid/2219/
deMij
haha Wink i read someone was eating chips, and he died in a flippo (some toy they add in it) .. :s omg
Silentrob
lol that could only happen in America.
ocalhoun
That would be a wonderfull way to sell drugs...

"Oh, you want a special popcicle?..."
djcaution
lol that guy must've been the coolest icecream man ever.
coolclay
Hey silentrob, you're not too bright are you? Where did it say this happened in America, I must have missed that part. FYI this happened in the UK not America.
Dezrok
"Get your illegal DVD's here! We've got 'The Icecream Man: Rampage 1 & 2' and other great films!"

So, is it US or UK?