FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

A whole shwack of pictures of me

djcaution
Cool Here ya go I hope ya like 'em, all thumbnails are clickable. The last picture is the most recent it was taken a week ago

webbone
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

handsome boy,But last pic have red eyes,I think remove it is best!!!!!!!!!
djcaution
sure thing, thx Wink
Keshav
Cool pictures dude!! What kind of music do you like, being a DJ?
djcaution
Thanks! I DJ Hard Trance and funky/tribal house (I'm a 'techno' DJ), I DJ at raves and night clubs. On Feb 18th I'm DJing with world-wide known DJ Anne Savage at a huge rave I cant wait! You can hear my music yourself by downloading it from my site!

http://caution.frih.net

n-joy
Lennon
My respects, man Applause
djcaution
Oh sorry I read your post wrong! Obviously I love electronic music of all types seeing as my life revolves around it and its my passion, but I like all sorts of music too. Basically, everything except for country, blues, or jazz. That is the one genre I cannot stand. I can even get into classical I can actually enjoy it sometimes ha... but not those 3. Other than techno I loveMetallica (minus their last album they are god), Linkin Park (their lyrics are perfect I can totally relate to them), Limp Bizkit (I dont know why everybody hates these guys I think they rock, are they coming out with a new album anyone know?)