FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Google Ads not showing up in Explorer

Phil
Could someone help me out? I have google ads on my site at http://www.nosaintshistory.com. And they don't seem to be showing up using Explorer 6. Could some people go and see if the ads show up on their systems? I can see the ads here on Frihost just fine using Explorer.
I use Firefox almost exclusively to view my pages, and I have on problems there.
Thanks.
blackbart
Just checked your pae in ff. Can't a see any ads at all infact when i looked at your code didn't see any ad code either. If you can see 'em I don;t know how.
Marston
There's no google ad code on your webpage...
manumiglani
There is no ad code accept google search engine which is working fine with both IE and firefox
Phil
UMMMM.........
There are no ads on the index.htm page. The ads are on the pages of the rest of the site. Just go to the menu items at the left of the page or the links that are placed there in the center.. Dick Nolan..... Chuck Muncie....ect.
I guess I should have been more specific.
Anyway the ads seem to be working now. I messed around with the security settings in my Explorer and the ads are visible now.
Thanks.
Dragonfly
Even when Google adsense code is inserted in your webpage, also remember that your browser must be javascript enabled, otherwise adsense will not appear. Adsense works with Javascript. I hope this helps.
yokonative
I am nmot seeign nay ads on your index pgae. I tried both FF and IE and nothing for both, you should go bvack in your coding and see if there is any mistaeks in it especially around your google ads coding.
gothicgeek
Yeah, they seem to be working fine. I have a small suggestion, though. Your main site seems to be a different design than the rest of the site, you might want to tweak the colors just a little. I dunno, just my two cents.
Phil
Yes, I'm trying to get it all together right now. It seems I'll start getting the "look" in one direction, then change it it just a little in midstream.
One problem is the site is so large, that getting it all to look the same has been so tedious. I keep noticing little mistakes here and there.