FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Go suck Daddy's Nipple

noliver
Rolling Eyes
No - its NOT an incest post Wink
=======================

Men's nipples 'as good'

London - Men no longer have an excuse to leave the suckling of their crying children to women, Sky News reports.

A new study on fatherhood, which examined the Aka Pygmies in northern Congo - a tribe of hunter-gathers - claims the male nipple offers just as much comfort to a fretful infant.

Researchers for Fathers Direct, a UK fatherhood charity, said men in the region often step in to perform the task when women are not available.

It found that Aka fathers hold their baby close to their bodies for several hours at a time and are at their child's side around 47% of the time - even taking their infant along on palm wine drinking sessions.

Caroline Flint, former President of the Royal College of Midwives, said: "I have come across cases of dads doing this.

"It's not a case of the man saying to the baby, 'Here you are, have my booby', but usually of the baby snuffling along the fathers chest, finding the nipple and sucking.

"The men are usually very surprised, but the babies seem content. They love to snuggle up to their dads."

The Aka tribe's dedication to childcare is greater even than Swedish men, named as the top Western dads - who handle 45% of parenting.

According to Sky News, in British families, men carry out an average of a third of childcare, ranking fourth in Western countries, the study found.
====================

Embarassed
jgarder
woah.. okay so your saying that its good? to have a little kid suck on your nipple.. hmmm that seems very odd to me.. dunno exactly if i want to have children sucking on my nipple.. but what about people seeing u Embarassed that cant be good for YOUR well being Very Happy
mathiaus
I thought they only did it to women for the milk? Confused
I think a comfort bl;anket or something would be better to bring your child up on
(little britain bitty good example of how this is bad)

Although the study was on pigmys in the congo. Hardly living like us is it?!
foggy
Moved to News ( Question Pretty sure Question )

Interesting article...
noliver
Question News Question
But the Aka Pygmies has known about it for ages Wink
mohamed
This must be written and investigated by homosexual scientists and authors Smile .
KrUnAl
lol...I TOUHT u just did it for the milk...da dude dat said dat... datz wut i tought !!.. did you da suckin on guy nipple thing from "the family Guy" ??
lol
mirzapirza
I got pretty excited about this when I first saw it, but my girlfriend made it clear that it's not gonna happen. I don't see what the big deal is.. It's not only the milk - just look at pacifiers.

I wanna try.
noliver
Hmm .. I am starting to think your GF might not be telling you something Smile I dont see the harm in it eiter. Pacifiers are rubber for heavens sake Smile
Hi33
I was like HOLY SH** lol I was like wow Im not sure i want to get hosted by this place or not!
Usy
lol..this is just sick.. Confused but funny Laughing
mercedesb73
Hmm..interesting? lol.
Slay
why not ! But feminist will whine about that because they are going to loose a "women privilege" Laughing